Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 100

Thread: Canik vs Cz999 (Skorpion)

  1. #41
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,814
    Shoot, I'm unable to load pics. I want to show my results from today's session. Naveed where are you man? So I can apps you my pics.

    Regards


    Regards

  2. #42
    Moderator Starfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,737
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HussainAli View Post
    Wounderful idea and experince !!! welldone members.......

    Till date I was just reading about Canik but half hearted as CZ is world's proved weapon to my opinion.....

    But sure I will be trying to hand on Canik to experince .....the pleaure as proved by the reviews & videos..........

    Regards
    Are we sure we are talking about the same CZ platform Sir? The CZ999 is not the CZ platform known word over. The Canik on the other hand is based on the CZ platform. Just so that there is no confusion.

    Cheers.
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

  3. #43
    Enthusiast UMAR BUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LAHORE
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Are we sure we are talking about the same CZ platform Sir? The CZ999 is not the CZ platform known word over. The Canik on the other hand is based on the CZ platform. Just so that there is no confusion.

    Cheers.
    @ Starfish +111

  4. #44
    Enthusiast UMAR BUTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LAHORE
    Posts
    326
    @ Abbas Sir thank you invaiting for Shooting .
    @ 12GAUGE Sir i like cz 999 .

  5. #45
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,814
    Sorry guys but I'll be the black sheep again and say 999 did not loose. My reasoning, 1. Canik has a longer barrel from the pics but I haven't checked, so obviously it will perform one bit better at target. 2. No disrespect to the 3 wonderful members but today at range PNS Khi, the instructor Sajjad asked me to use my 999 to fire 10 rounds. I wished I had taken video. 9 bulls. There were 4 members present there and were antonished. He shot better then official beretta 92 which is one used by navy. If there are any PNS member reading this, please verify with him or Officer Kausar if you visit range anytime soon.

    Regards

  6. #46
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,814
    Also I will try to post my pics also soon although results were ok.


    Regards

  7. #47
    Administrator Abbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,411
    Blog Entries
    1
    Salams, thank you all. It was a fun day yesterday, we enjoyed it so much that we did two more "Vs" shoot outs today. Will just start their individual threads.

    My shooting was quite off but here's a Canik target I shot today.

    Name:  IMG_1610_resize.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  57.9 KB

    Also to make sure even the 'Houge' grip iteraz of 12G was removed, HellAngel was shooting his Canik with the stock grip. He'll post his target below.

    @Gunfreak Good shooting, looking forward to seeing your target.

  8. #48
    Lord of War bbiillaall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Sorry guys but I'll be the black sheep again and say 999 did not loose. My reasoning, 1. Canik has a longer barrel from the pics but I haven't checked, so obviously it will perform one bit better at target. 2. No disrespect to the 3 wonderful members but today at range PNS Khi, the instructor Sajjad asked me to use my 999 to fire 10 rounds. I wished I had taken video. 9 bulls. There were 4 members present there and were antonished. He shot better then official beretta 92 which is one used by navy. If there are any PNS member reading this, please verify with him or Officer Kausar if you visit range anytime soon.

    Regards
    Bro, no one is here saying that 999 is not good BUT what we hv tested Yesterday has clearly presented to all our members.
    As far as score on paper is concern, any gun can shoot 200/200 BUT not everyday except the guns made for target shooting like X-5 or X-6 or TS. We hv shoot cent percent many times even with our TT's so no worries bro as 999 is an excellent gun BUT an un-bias test proved that Canik is better and again it doesnt mean that 999 is not good.

    cheers
    It is always man behind the machine

  9. #49
    Lord of War bbiillaall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,159
    excellent shooting Abbas bhai
    It is always man behind the machine

  10. #50
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,290
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    Sorry guys but I'll be the black sheep again and say 999 did not loose. My reasoning, 1. Canik has a longer barrel from the pics but I haven't checked, so obviously it will perform one bit better at target. 2. No disrespect to the 3 wonderful members but today at range PNS Khi, the instructor Sajjad asked me to use my 999 to fire 10 rounds. I wished I had taken video. 9 bulls. There were 4 members present there and were antonished. He shot better then official beretta 92 which is one used by navy. If there are any PNS member reading this, please verify with him or Officer Kausar if you visit range anytime soon.

    Regards
    Do i hear whining bro. On this showdown Canik performed better. Take it like a man...
    Both guns are good, but Canik is bit better. cz999 in no ways a bad gun..

  11. #51
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,290
    @ Abbas bro
    excellent shooting sir.

  12. #52
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,814
    No no, no whining, I do accept it. Since I have no experience in Canik. I will not challenge the results. It is what it is. Gentleman see, this is why I love Pakguns and respect all wonderful members.

    Regards

  13. #53
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,814
    I will try to post my pics ASAP I reach home.

    Regards

  14. #54
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    433
    I have been a user of both the guns. I disposed off my CZ999 and got myself a Canik Shark C. The only reason i got the canik shark was its concealibility. Over all i would say that the trigger on the CZ999 is more comfortable for me. However i have some issues with my Canik maybe due to the sights but it continously shoots to the left. I shot with other guns perfectly but maybe the sights need to be adjusted.





    Overall great show

    Edited: Advertising on Targets is not allowed. Kindly don't post them again.

  15. #55
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    316
    Hello guys it was so much fun today.

    Here are my targets of Canik Piranha Stock grips. 3 strings 5 shots at 15 M Chinese Rounds. Sorry for the pics quality as i am not good at it.

    Name:  2012-05-13-016.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  97.9 KB

    Name:  2012-05-13-018.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  83.2 KB


    Name:  2012-05-13-011.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  50.5 KB
    47/50

    Name:  2012-05-13-014.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  49.8 KB
    47/50

    Name:  2012-05-13-020.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  53.6 KB
    48/50

    Well honestly i have shot 49/50 with Canik Piranha and its really very accurate. It give you very tight group makes it one hole on target of 4 shots on Bull .
    Last edited by HEllAngel; 15-05-2012 at 04:25 AM.

  16. #56
    Senior Moderator 12GAUGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Islamabad/Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,118
    @All

    Gentlemen! brace yourselves cause here comes another explanation that follows the popular ways of some very senior members (that is, issuing a fatwa):

    "though the scorpion lost by a rather bleak margin, it lost. one must understand that the showdown took place in ideal conditions which may suit a Canik but to a scorpion it is a totally alien setting. Scorpions are not made for enclosed ranges with enclosed shooting alleys. they are made by "naptha influenced" Serb virgins and created exclusively for third world war or a similar situation. so.....if you plan on truly gauging the performance of a Scorpion, you must first give it the environment it was built for."

    Regards.

    p.s. I think its time for me to duck. lols!
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

  17. #57
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    316
    @ 12 Gauge bro

    Sir cz999 is a very good gun. Its another case that Bichoo was in a good mood of not stinging Piranha. Otherwise we know how poisonous a Bichoo is. But for now Piranha has enjoyed its appetite. lol :P

  18. #58
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,290
    Quote Originally Posted by 12GAUGE View Post
    @All

    Gentlemen! brace yourselves cause here comes another explanation that follows the popular ways of some very senior members (that is, issuing a fatwa):

    "though the scorpion lost by a rather bleak margin, it lost. one must understand that the showdown took place in ideal conditions which may suit a Canik but to a scorpion it is a totally alien setting. Scorpions are not made for enclosed ranges with enclosed shooting alleys. they are made by "naptha influenced" Serb virgins and created exclusively for third world war or a similar situation. so.....if you plan on truly gauging the performance of a Scorpion, you must first give it the environment it was built for."

    Regards.

    p.s. I think its time for me to duck. lols!
    @12Guage bro

    Really! lolz

  19. #59
    Lord of War bbiillaall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,159
    Excellent shooting hellangel bro.

    Pirhana proved to be an excellent range and CC gun under 70K price range.

    keep it up bro.
    It is always man behind the machine

  20. #60
    Lord of War bbiillaall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir View Post
    In targets results are alomost equal CZ 999 46+44+46 =136 Canik 44+47+46 =137
    Sir, we do count scores in accuracy test BUT we also consider the grouping and in this test u can see that groups of Pirhana r tighter than 999.
    It is always man behind the machine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •