Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mehdi; We Will Not Forget You

Dear all this is Faisal , son of late PG member Mehdi. I burst into tears when I read the condolences posted here. My father was more of a friend to me we shared many memorable shoots together the memories of which i shall always cherish. He was always very enthusiastic about PG and often used to discuss his posts with me. I just want to say Thank you to his online family for making his days bright. I could have logged on PG from his PC and used his account for posting,but seeing an empty chair in a cold room without his warmness makes my heart weep with sorrow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FaisalRaja View Post
    Dear all this is Faisal , son of late PG member Mehdi. I burst into tears when I read the condolences posted here. My father was more of a friend to me we shared many memorable shoots together the memories of which i shall always cherish. He was always very enthusiastic about PG and often used to discuss his posts with me. I just want to say Thank you to his online family for making his days bright. I could have logged on PG from his PC and used his account for posting,but seeing an empty chair in a cold room without his warmness makes my heart weep with sorrow
    Faisal bro; How sad that I cant even welcome you the way we do to new members; your message this morning was shocking I never met your father in person but this only communication brought us two so close that I still am unable to post anywhere than this very thread. Thinking that I will never see Mehdi's post again brings tear in my eyes when ever I open Pakguns. May Allah bless him the ranks He bless his loved ones with; we all at Pakguns are standing beside you in this moment of grief n sorrow and wish you and aggrieved family Sabr on this loss, with the depth of our hearts.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Blog Entries
    @Faisal...............All that Denovo bro stated above and beyond infinity! We don't have words to express our grief at the highly saddening demise of your respected, late father.

May Allah bless him with the best of everything and exalted levels in that world of His to which your beloved father has been taken.

May you all have the patience to withstand these toughest moments of your life. I just can't collect the power within myself to even click any of his threads, and those Muree moments and flying birds just keep coming before my eyes, to make these moments even sadder to me.

God bless you all,

Accept kindly my sincerest condolences.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Stay strong, this is how the world goes on. I enjoyed communicating with him on this site, and we shared a common interest. It was really shocking to open Pakguns after returning from school and having a glimpse of this topic. May Allah grant him a place in Jannah's highest rank. Can't believe he is no more with us, and every time I see a post of his in any topic, I am taken over by sorrow.
    Last edited by Birdshooter007; 12-01-2012 at 10:26 PM.

INNA LILLAHEE VA INNA ILAYHEE RAAJEEOON!

very very sad news. may ALLAH bless him the highest place in jannah and his family with patience to bear the loss.
    i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Inna Lillah e Wa Elahii Rajji'on

Inna Lillahe wa inna Illaihe Rajioon... very sad news indeed. May Allah bless his soul with eternal peace and grant the bereaved family, the strength and patience to bear this great loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    May i request all pg members to read sura't e fatiha and sura't ikhlas 3 times with bissmillah before and after for the eesal e sawab and forgiveness of our member mehdi who is no longer with us.

Brother after reading your this post i also can not stop my tears. This is son & father love. We proud of your father & this is life. We are with you.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

INNA LILLAH-e-WAINA ILAHE RAJION allah may bless him with a highest ranked in jannat

Enthusiast
    may Allah bless his soul.

dear faisal.i was already sad to know about ur respected father.but ur first post make me burst into tears as well and i cant stop my feelings.same like u and all sons i was also very close to my father i learnd a lot from him .i still remember my first air gun shot with the help of his arms.v used to hunt together and was more then a friend as well.but whn he was leavng us i wasnt with him.i was in abroad i coundt able to com bak nd see him becoz of my visa problms.its left a huge gap in my life.i evr miss him.ur father was really a nice and well informative personality.allah giv sabr to all of ur family and give him a highest place in jannet .we r all with and will never forget him .Can i request u if u add ur father name in ur account id.(if u can)thanx god bless u and ur family

Inna Lillai Wa Innaa Ilaihi Rajioon..

Allah Marhoom Ko Jannat-ul-firdaus maiN Aala maqaam Ata karay.. aur lavahiqeen ko sabr-e-jameel se navaazay.. Aameen.

Blog Entries
    That's a very sad and unfortunate event. May Allah bless the departed soul, and grant courage to the grieving family and friends to bear this loss. Ameen.
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

there is phrase ( proverb ) in sindhi that death acts like a flower merchant ( Aaraeen) and it sellects the blooming and most beautiful flower in entire garden.

faisal , my brother , ur loss is irrepairable and so as the loss of Pakguns family as we also lost one of our most contributing and matured minded family member . we pray for u and u should also remember us in ur prayers as our grief is common, we shere the same feeling of loss.

neverthless u must have inherited countless virtues and things from our respected brother, and look , amongst all those things, u inherit an other thing from ur father, and that thing is pakguns family, where u would find so many who sincerely wish to mitigate ur grief and to help u to the extent possible for them. I think after ur immediate family, we, here at pakguns , were to there to console u. May Allah bless the soul of Deceased
    thanks brother denovo for this timely thread

Faisal, Just now i am going through your post my heart and eyes are filled with sorrow and tears. Though I never met in person to Mehdi Sb, but some interaction on PG brought us too close. His lively, meaningful, friendly and wisdom based discussions proved him to be a great personality and a proud son of motherland.
    Brother Allah's Will is top of everything. Everyone of has to proceede towards our final destiny. I have no words for you and your family except to ask you to pray for his soul to Allah Subhana Talla and keep him alive among you with courage to the circumstances and submission to Allah SWT for the Sabr.

Dear Faisal, I don't have words to express my condolence. May Allah have his blessings upon you and your family. I never met him but I assumed him as sweet person like his name. I can understand your feelings and loneliness as My dearest n friendly Gun-lover Father died all of a sudden when i was just 20 yrs old. I felt like everything is lost, but then Almighty Allah has made everything smooth n fine. Bcoz if 1 door is closed, HE opens 10 more.

Always remember your father in prayers, we will also inshAllah.

Take care
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Elahe Rajeoon,
    my heartiest condolance to his family
    may his soul rest in peace
    may Allah grant him place in Jannah tul firdos Ameen,
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Rookie
    I am new here in forum and I don't know him but no problem..I am very sad about him and his family..

May Allah bless him with highest of ranks in Cennet.

I just wanted to express my feelings..

I'm sorry for your loss.

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Faisal,
    May God give you patience and may Allah rest your late father's soul in peace. He lived a rewarding and wholesome life. We all have to meet our maker sooner or later what counts is the memories and good acts we leave behind.
    JU