Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project CZ 75 TS (Tactical Sports)

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be

Project CZ 75 TS (Tactical Sports)

Salam All,
    A little over a year ago (Nov. 2010), I purchased a CZ75TS (Tactical Sports), at that time I had also placed an order with a dealer for the Sig Sauer X6 PPC Edition. Upon picking up the CZ 75 TS, I realized that this gun has a lot of potential if one can invest a little more time and money. I had also ordered custom trigger, adjustable rear sight, magwell housing, base pads for it. I had them installed and the gun really looked good aesthetically and worked even better making the trigger even more crisp. Upon shooting it at the range I along with two other colleagues realized that there was no longer a need for the Sig Sauer X6 and we hoped that the dealer wouldn't get them in as we were committed to buy should the X6s have arrived.
    Then I jumped the gun by selling it off to a dear brother of mine, who was all too happy to take my customized CZ 75 TS home. I jumped the gun by waiting for the CZ 75 CzechMate, which arrived after three months or so, I remember rushing off to the dealer to pick it up. At the dealer I was really dismayed when I saw that the CzechMate was only available with two magazines rather than the four in quantity stated; furthermore, there were no extra two in quantity barrels with the CzechMate. Talk about a disappointing day for me. To add insult to injury the dealer wouldn't lower the price (380000/rs). Later on I found out that he did sell it off to another friend of mine for 330000/rs.
    About a little over a month ago I received a call from my dear brother Malik Fayaz of Hira Arms, Nila Gumbad, Lahore. He asked me to come down and make a visit to him as he had something to show me. I went and low-and-behold he puts a fully loaded (ALL Options Included) CZ 75 CzechMate in front of me. He states "Do you want this? I remember you wanted one." I stated yes by taking out my check book and proceeded to write him his check. On the way out Malik Fayaz tells me he needs me to drop by his house as there is something else he has there for me which he promised me over a year and a half ago! We get to his home and WOW again... he gifts me a Walther PPK in .22lr. He tells me "Moeen Jee, I never forgot I owed you this gun, now give me your license so I can enter this weapon as well and you can be on your way, otherwise you are welcome to stay here at my house." I quickly took out my license and got the pistol entered and then hauled ass home to Isb.. Thank you again Fayaz bhai.
    After reaching home, tired as much as I was I still couldn't go to sleep till I held the CzechMate for a while. The next day upon waking up and with the heart beat back down to normal, I took the CzechMate out again and started to go through its things. I saw that the rear sight is still the fixed model (disappointing), the trigger is still plastic (very disappointing), and lastly the compensator unit doesn't have a front sight blade (very very disappointing). So what was the main difference between the CzechMate and the TS I had customized? A holographic sight? Extra barrels which I probably will never need? Whatever! I still have a CzechMate... the little voice in my head was trying to convince me. Then something happened which made the little voice in my head SHUTUP.
    I went to the range with my old customized CZ75TS and with my new CZ75 CzechMate. I found out that both were giving me the same recoil. The open sighted TS was also very quick in dropping the plates as was the CzechMate BUT the CzechMate was giving me problems with the dot as - further the distance the more harder to control the red dot over the target becomes. That red dot C-More was doing the disco bogalloo all over the place. Aside from that I couldn't notice anything different. I got home and took both guns apart trying to figure out what makes the CzechMate better or different than the TS. I found out that the TS frame is longer and that toward the muzzle, the TS has a nice one inch Steel lip to give it more front weight/balance; the CzechMate has this entire area cut along with the slide so one can either install a compensator (with out a front sight) or a bushing with a front sight. It all equals out to the same muzzle end weight; but I will put my bet down on a muzzle heavy gun verses compensated guns as they are ammo sensitive. Now someone please try to make me understand this logic: I paid a pretty penny on a gun which looks great and I want to shoot it with the variable options given; however, those option(s) don't add up! For example, I want to shoot open sights but with compensator - I can't. I can go on but won't. DISAPPOINTING.
    So I got rid of the CzechMate quickly, as it still is a desirable piece. I then proceeded to locate another TS. It turns out the person I had sold my TS to had his original one still in box unfired/untouched. I purchased that from him and off I went. MY MISSION: to make a TS which will COST WELL UNDER 300000/rs AND WILL MELT ANY CZECHMATE PUT DOWN BESIDE IT IN LOOKS AND IN USE - ANYDAY AND ANY PLACE. This TS will include my option(s) to use the open sights AND also allow me to indulge in the pleasure of the optic sights whenever wanted. GAME ON!

I ordered the following:
    1. Rear Adjustable sights.
    2. CzechMate style hammer.
    3. Grips.
    4. Magwell.
    5. Basepads.
    6. A custom Trigger from CZ CUSTOM.
    7. A rear slide racker/optics mount from CZ CUSTOM.
    8. Burris Fast Fire II optics.
    9. SS recoil rod and plug.
    10. Two in quantity, recoil springs.
    I then proceeded to sand blast the frame as I have always hated that crappy silver finish (a real B***h to remove), then I had the frame blued in the matt black finish. Rather than putting everyone to sleep - I will let the pictures do the talking for me. Followed by a video at a later date. Enjoy, as I am very happy and content now. And currently looking for a CzechMate to turn green or even better... MELT!

Will post pics of the Burris with the slide racker/mount when I mount it to the gun at a later time.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Now that is just sick. I dont have any more words to say. Awesome job.
    \"Peace has always been a consequence of war.\"

Nice Moeen bhai. Great setup and that's the effort we can expect from you. Would love to shoot on my next trip. :-)
    If Guns cause crime, mine must be defective.

great work and greatly described moen bhai. i would rather say i have never seen a bold gun enthusiast like u as u have courage to plan and execute the " minor and major surgeries" on the dream weapons as u have been letting us know through continual posts. graet work done with great courage

Blog Entries
    Entertaining write up and excellent work on the TS. I'm amazed ! The frame looks brilliant.

I always thought the Czeckmate was a waste of money and not worth anything over 200,000 that too with the extra mags and barrels. It was simply amazing that a target gun retailing for over 350,000 could come without an adjustable sight. That is just downright idiotic.

Also some TS's are better than others, I drew the luck of the draw with mine. The trigger shoots exactly like I would want it to if I had it tuned. Didn't think to add anything except thin grips and an adjustable sight.

Looking forward to shooting yours soon.

Salam All,

Moeen Bhai, downright AMAZING!!!!! Brilliant work.

If you dont mind me asking, can you please give us the details of the finish on the frame and where you got it done.

Regards.

P.S Moeen Bhai and Abbas Bhai, there's something I need to discuss with you guys and I need to get in touch, if you guys dont mind. Abbas Bhai, I already tried mailing you on Abbas@paguns.com but the mail just bounces back.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Salam All,
    @Rotorcrafts - Thanks bhai, now you know why I haven't been showing up to the flying club for the past two weeks. Btw, did you get the new planes in?
    @Glockcohlic - Thank you, it was nice chatting with you on the phone the other day.
    @Zainulabdeen - Thank you.
    @Abbas - Thank you for agreeing with me on some of my thoughts and experiences. And look forward to shooting it with you the next time you are here.
    @Kamranwali - Thanks, and my email is paradigms67@hotmail.com, you can send me an email there. I had the finish removed (sand blasted) at the Badar Arms Factory small industrial estate behind Daudsons. After sand blasting it was dipped in bluing chemicals.

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Salam All,
    I know that this isn't the proper thread but what the heck, since I was upgrading my stuff, also wanted to showoff my Glock 34 which I have upgraded even further (only thing left now is frame stippling, and I have been practicing). I have put on it a Burris red dot with a Carver compensator, 10lbs recoil spring, and added a stainless steel Sure Touch mag release button, and install a magwell housing.

Dear Moeen Bahi, Wonderful Customization !!!!!

Great Look !!!!! Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!

& Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

brilliant work and excellent. just the kind of craftsmanship and customization we have learned to expect from you. infact, you set the definition of customized weapon straight otherwise most of us would have simply added a hogue wrap around grip and call it customized. lols!

Regards
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Sweeeet G34 Moeen Bhai.... yet another sleepless night for us.

Email sent Moeen Bhai.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Good job done . Just got my TS over the weekend and shot it yesterday to my utter delight. The gun behaved magnificently being just out of the box, however I must appreciate Moeen on the Customization. Well done once again.

Blog Entries
    @Moeen.............I wouldn't doubt someone if I was told that you were born with a gun in hand and used a bullet for soother, lolz!

Excellent job done, a BNS special, no doubts, enjoy bro, and thanks for a great share here.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

excellent job
    """"".WEAPON."""""
    ..Toys for Big Boys..

Blog Entries
    @Kamranwali Strange, my email address is abbas@pakguns.com

@Moeen Sahib, NO wonder . The planes were delayed a bit due to the christmas season and such. They have reached my forwarder, lets see how much longer it takes from there.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful! Pure awesomeness If I may!
    I tried leaving a post in the morning but my phone would fail me as usual. I would like to state that even though I am no Czeckmate, I am turning green with envy and drooling :P
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

Salam All,
    @HussainAli - Thanks bhai.
    @12Gauge - Now, I am really loving it bhai... Thanks.
    @Kamranwali - Thanks, email sent again.
    @BadarJanjua - Thank you, you will find out that when it comes to Target shooting this is one of the very best things.
    @AK47 - Thanks bhai, I wish I was born with that gift, had to earn it, enjoyable none the less.
    @Canik - Thanks.
    @Rotorcrafts - I want those planes - two to be exact.
    @Starfish - Thanks bhai.

@Moeen Sahib. When the will arrive you can have as many as you like, You wont have to remind me again. More over some other pretty sweet planes will also be coming along just have a bit more patience.

Member Extraordinaire
    So u got the parts after all. Wasnt it a good advice to customize a ts then to have a check mate? ? Where is the other piece. Need to try the g34 again looks amazing