Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MY TEC_OPS Ménage à trois!

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be

MY TEC_OPS Ménage à trois!

Salam All,
    Today I went and I got - and now am having my Ménage à trois. Its gonna be a LOOOONG night! Here are the photos, please enjoy.

\"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Blog Entries
    Congrats Meeon bro... they look beautiful Mashallah. Will be posting a pc soon in here to give ' Ménage à trois ' a real sense
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Salam All,
    @Denovo87 - Thank you bhai, looking forward to it.

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

@Moeen Bhai... Congrats for the pair. Guess you were in Peshawar today? Please drop by when you visit next time and bring Zakir bhai along.

Salam All,
    @Ilyas - BHAI JAN, I miss you. I even missed you at the TOSS Show, I heard from 12Gauge bhai that you were here. We (I) was remembering you today and mentioning it to 12Gauge. I WILL see you next week (will call you in advance). I do hope you and family are well.
    Next week I and friends may visit the ATS range in Nowshera, if that happens, then it would be really nice to have you there as well.

Congratulations Moeen bhai for very nice purchases. Thanks for sharing beautiful machine.
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

Blog Entries
    Let me congratulate not only you Moeen bro, but the silent "3rd MUSKETEER" also on a handful of solid steel, no doubts, nothing comes close to Sigs in DA/SA's, so a great trio availed today. May it serve you all well, and I'm sure it will.

Let's see your actions soon, preferably lined up with the new "swords" in hands, the 3 of a kind, the great musketeers. CONGRATS!

PS. Nice to hear the silent "hellow" from over there Ilyas bro, hope you're fine, and missed you ARE!

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

AOA Moeen bhai, congrats on the addition in your collection, I am not a Sig fan mainly because I don't feel comfortable with most of the 226 model's grip feel in my hands. However this particular model I like very much, it has almost everything one needs in a specialized or lack of a better word a tactical pistol, serrations, night sights, short reset trigger, nitron finish, extended mag capacity, picatinny rails, but above all the beavertail grip is one of the best part for me. Plus not to mention the package comes with extra extended mags. All in all a wonderful choice for HD/SD or range shooting. Congrats once again bhai .

P.S: Den bro hoping to see your addition here soon too .
    "Facta Non Verba"

Salam All,
    @Huzaifa - thank you.
    @AK47 - About time bhai! Been seeing you viewing my thread for a while now....Lolz. Thanks and you still haven't told me when you are coming down to ISB.
    @MHREHMAN - Agreed, I too love the beavertail on this model, then again I do love nice looking beaver(s)! LOLZ. Thank you brother.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful guns ! Congratulations and LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    then again I do love nice looking beaver(s)! LOLZ.

@Ilyas Great to see you on the forums again. Will call you soon and catch up InshAllah.

@AK47... Salams Bro! All fine here. Hope you and family are doing well.
    @Moeen... I was there with friends from Peshawar, so couldn't get in touch. Met 12G there for a short while, but he was busy with his official duties and couldn't get enough time for a detailed chat. He promised to send me a shooting vest, after which I decided not to bother him any more n leave him to his commitments .... Will be looking forward to seeing you!
    @Abbas... Salams Bro! I have never been away and check the forum almost daily, but since there is nothing to share, I do not sign in. You can call me at anytime of your convenience.

Salam All,
    @Abbas - Bhai, you have been fined by Big & Sexy, you were in ISB last week and didn't call me or Dr. Zakir. BTW, Thank you.
    @Ilyas - Same here.

congrats on the new beauties =), if you dont mind, how much were they

congrats sir ji

Blog Entries
    @Moeen Lol, guilty but in my defense I was just there for a few hours in the evening and left early afternoon next day. Hoping to see you in Lahore soon.

@Ilyas InshAllah, will do soon.

Salam All,
    @Abbas - got it.
    @Colt1911 - Thank you Sir.
    @S.Cheema - Thanks and I believe Sir that the mod(s) have reserved that price disclosure rights. They will notify.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    Salam All,
    @Huzaifa - thank you.
    @AK47 - About time bhai! Been seeing you viewing my thread for a while now....Lolz. Thanks and you still haven't told me when you are coming down to ISB.
    @MHREHMAN - Agreed, I too love the beavertail on this model, then again I do love nice looking beaver(s)! LOLZ. Thank you brother.
    Lolz! You been checking the visitors page, hahahaha! Bro, I had to enjoy the "beaver(s) for a couple of minutes and let the orgie cool down before being able to speak course, lolz!

And thanks, I myself was thinking to have a one-on-one with you soon, may surprise you any day, stay ready.

@Ilyas..........Thanks bro, may turn up soon over there, phone calls cannot make up for last 1 year, almost, lolz!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

congratulations moeen bhai. i saw you sitting at a stall( next to Jamil's stall ), i was talking on phone that time, after i got off, couldnt find you in that stall.
    can u please give us any idea about the maximum price one should go for , for these beauties?

Member Extraordinaire
    congratulation moeen . yeak na shud do shud

Enthusiast
    congratulations on the pair, if price is not being disclosed can you please help where to find beauties like these as i cannot find a decent pistol anywhere in the pindi/isb area.
    regards