Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Russian TT's in Pakistan Market ?

Lock & Load
    you and me are from same school of thought.
    i never think about clones not just in pistols or any arms but in everything.

Afzaal,

That's good to know. As per Heckler & Koch's motto "In the World of Compromise, Some Don't."

i heard that up as well.

Here is origional old .30 TT Russian.

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

whats the barrel life of such old gun?
    “You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word.”

Quote Originally Posted by assad ahmad nawab View Post
    whats the barrel life of such old gun?
    Depands upon how much ammo is fired through the gun and how clean and well maintained they are kept. Above gun has got slightly abused external appearence but barrel is 100%. Common problem in these TTs are that they have the tendency to break a firing pin retention pin, which is placed tangent to the firing pin and transverse through the slide, and is visible while looking at the slide of the gun while looking sideways while the slide is in battery. I have replaced that pin with my own designed and high carbon steel forged pin through gunsmith. (Not broken but to be sure).
    Last edited by ACHILLES; 05-01-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

hmm thanks sir
    “You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word.”

Member Emeritus
    Confirmed.. original Russian TT is imported to Pakistan.. price is 45 to 50K.

Member Emeritus
    Its the same old models in very good condition.

Blog Entries
    hmm.....50K! From collection point of view, perhaps O.K. Price should have been max 35K, present Russian goods going for same price as those decades old??
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

These TTs are czech refurbished ones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    Another interesting info!! Why wouldn't they refurbish it themselves?? You mean, import is coming from Czech?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    ACHILLES bro.. I will disagree as I asked the same ? from the dealer & he replied "No Sir its not refurbished".. God knows because he was short of it at that moment & didn't have a single piece, therefore didn't get a chance to examine it (all pieces sold out like hot cakes).. said will be available in a week's time.

Bro czechosolvakia was under the USSR for many years and they have equiped some part of czechosolvakian forces with their weapons. The TTs and some other weapons are coming from czech.

If these were coming from russia than why are they far less in no; than Baikal 446. Cost of these TTs would be definitly less than Baikal 446 in russia, as 446 being modern gun so more demand, so for the same worth of Import licence more no; of pistol could have been imported so more guns more profit.

and yes sell price is more than baikal 446. so for TT more profit.

Expert Member
    is this imported Russian TT reliable after years of usage ?
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Quote Originally Posted by Apalo View Post
    is this imported Russian TT reliable after years of usage ?
    No one have used it for years. They are the first lot known to be russian and imported, so how could someone have used it for years. As far the old russian TTs goes, they are still running.

Blog Entries
    I'll probably get one as well when they come in but 40 K is a ridiculous price for it. These guns are mostly for collection or nostalgic reasons, functionally, finish and usage wise they don't compare to the brand new Zastava M57 which sells for around 25 K.

These Russian Toks although unused (not refurbished) were made more than 50 years ago.

Member Extraordinaire
    Price is too high