Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Russian TT's in Pakistan Market ?

Supreme Member
    this is a nice thread.
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

Name:  3Russian_Tokarev_TT_by_VladiT.jpg
Views: 8898
Size:  75.7 KB I think this is the Pic of Original Tokarav TT (russian)Name:  BOOK-TT33DATIG.jpg
Views: 1955
Size:  38.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mimran View Post
    Name:  3Russian_Tokarev_TT_by_VladiT.jpg
Views: 8898
Size:  75.7 KB I think this is the Pic of Original Tokarav TT (russian)Name:  BOOK-TT33DATIG.jpg
Views: 1955
Size:  38.7 KB
    @ mimran bro, Yes that is the real pure Russian TT with Russian bullets. wow. Beautiful.
    Do Good Have Good.

one Dealer told me that end of this month it is expected with me.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    If the russians ever want to dump their surplus stocks. Pakistan is the place to do it. I dont think there exists a country more TT friendly....
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I heard the buzz of russian TTs in handsome volume, hitting the market real soon.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

i was never handguner but waiting those 'Tula Tokarev' anxiously
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

145 Russian surplus TTs were imported from Czech Republic in recent past (last month). Around 200 more are suppose to arrive in near futuer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
    145 Russian surplus TTs were imported from Czech Republic in recent past (last month). Around 200 more are suppose to arrive in near futuer.
    good news for 30 lovers.... who imported the ICE CREAM?
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Price and availability?

First lot went from 40K to 48K. It went like "gone with the wind", waiting for the 2nd lot to get hold of one. No arrival date as yet.

40k to 48k no way man price is too high for plain russian tt. i would never opt for 8 shot tt for such high price. so what if it is russian. i can wear out two chinese tt in this price and will be left with some spare money to spend on some goodies. and if i choose serbian TTs to wear out, than i will be at par with price costing one RUSSIAN TT (taking 48k price tag in mind).

i agree with sir Achilles

Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    40k to 48k no way man price is too high for plain russian tt. i would never opt for 8 shot tt for such high price. so what if it is russian. i can wear out two chinese tt in this price and will be left with some spare money to spend on some goodies. and if i choose serbian TTs to wear out, than i will be at par with price costing one RUSSIAN TT (taking 48k price tag in mind).
    I bought my Zastava in 32 K when the dollar agaisnt Ruppee was Rs. 62. To me 40K would be a deal price.

Blog Entries
    It's all about the passion. For TT addicts, this may be fine. I personally line up with ACHILLES bro! +1!

@Lock & Load.......When dollar was at 62, you were kind of "fleeced" bro at 32K. It's for 30K today even.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

I bought my Zastava in 32 K when the dollar agaisnt Ruppee was Rs. 62. To me 40K would be a deal price.
    I am not challenging your ideas and liking. Just my rational of Russian TT at the price mentioned.

@Lock & Load.......When dollar was at 62, you were kind of "fleeced" bro at 32K. It's for 30K today even.
    AK 47 bro i got my zastava for 24 k blued one NIB.

i think zastava is more refined then the russian TT. barrel is made of good quality steel with cold forging method. I would prefer zastava
    Bullets change government far sure than votes

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    It's all about the passion. For TT addicts, this may be fine. I personally line up with ACHILLES bro! +1!

Bro. That's what I mean, M57 is still around 30K.

Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES View Post
    I am not challenging your ideas and liking. Just my rational of Russian TT at the price mentioned.
    Bro. your thoughts are very much respected. The thoughts about getting 2 Chinese TTs against one Russian TT are well justified for you. But I think bit differently. I will go for the original breed (pedigree ) where ever possible. To me if the original breed is available with the minimal difference as compare to other available options then why not go for the original rather than clones. I AM not against the clones but original gun with it's own history is better than any replica/clone.

I use to have an original Russian TT, which I very much regret that I had let it go. As you may have seen the original Russian TT which clearly shows the difference among Chinese and Serbian TTs. All Serbian or Chinese TTs have sharp edges on the internal parts and very rough finish on the internal parts including internal surface of slide and frame. While on the other hand the Russian TT has quite smooth and nice finish on all internal parts including the slide and frame.

Having said that I do like Chinese/Serbian TT as they have proven to be reliable and nice shooters but when I have a chance to get the original breed/design/model then why not go for it where the difference of price is not that much (Comparing with M57).