Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Russian TT's in Pakistan Market ?

Blog Entries

Original Russian TT's in Pakistan Market ?

Salams, I heard some original Russian made TT's were recently imported and are being sold in Peshawar. Anyone seen any and idea's are to price ?

Member Extraordinaire
    job for illyas and aquarius

Respected Abbas sahib,

Main nay bohat research ki hay lakin original Russian pistol (Tokarave) |TT is not available in any market.

today heard the rumors that
    2 lacs Russian TT have been imported to pk.
    Last edited by Afzaal; 30-11-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Blog Entries
    Wow! This indeed seems an assignment for Aquarius/Ilyas duo!!

Anyhow, could anyone post some interesting pics of the Russian TT, as far as I remember it was quite "uglier" than the Chinese, isn't it?? Any basic difference in features?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

thus must be 50k in khi.
    \"God, Family & Guns: Plenty to be thankful for !\"

(if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem)

Blog Entries
    @Sohail bro.......Congrats on your new TT!!

50K?? I'd pay you 100k for 5 min with THAT beauty?? What a naughty smile!

Several steps above Miss Halcyon!
    Last edited by AK47; 30-11-2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    @Sohail bro.......Congrats on your new TT!!

50K?? I'd pay you 100k for 5 min with THAT beauty?? What a naughty smile!

he is just Guessing the karachi's market price from other cities figures
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Supreme Member
    Afzaal Bhi aap samjhee nahee. lol
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vik View Post
    Afzaal Bhi aap samjhee nahee. lol
    lolz oh
    Ak' is talking about including that beauty ( in avatar )
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

heres the Pic of Original Tokarav TT (russian)

Quote Originally Posted by AL Nasir View Post

heres the Pic of Original Tokarav TT (russian)
    Sorry to disagree but this is not origional russian TT.

Russian TTs are never imported to Pakistan. As matter of fact russia have ceased the production of TT pistols replaced by Makerov for their own armed forces largely. They only manufacture on order for law enforcement from different countries. There is a military surplus stock lying in russian military warehouses which needs refurbishing. And also permission of the Army to sell. I have no confirm info regarding the numbers. But i am certain that no import of TTs are made to Pakistan in the recent past.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

i agree with achilles on the fact that russia ceased production of TT way back in the 70s and the export of arms from russia to pakistan began in the recent years. The TT's that were present here were as a result of afghan jihad of the 80's. Anyways if someone do get across such TT, please do share it with us
    Bullets change government far sure than votes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    lolz oh
    Ak' is talking about including that beauty ( in avatar )
    Lolz! You got it Afzal bro!

Stupidly been trying over and over to click on Sohail bro's avatar for "enlargement", yet every time it comes back in smaller dimensions! You know, in terms of "thick brains", there's a bit of similarity between Singhs and Khans!

Anyhow, to get back to the issue, the Russian TT's were indeed stopped, but who say's getting rid of "stocks" by sending to Pakistan with a big TT market may not be a possibility???

In any case, I agree with ACHILLES bro, picture above is not what I remember as image of Russian TT's, saw many of them back during Afgan Jehad. That's the reason why I asked for some nice pics, coz the traditional Wiki pics don't portray it nicely, seems though no PG member got one of these, so far???

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Stupidly been trying over and over to click on Sohail bro's avatar for "enlargement", yet every time it comes back in smaller dimensions! You know, in terms of "thick brains", there's a bit of similarity between Singhs and Khans! ...
    lols... Ak Bro it is called persistence and it certainly is a good trait to have

Blog Entries
    sorry for my less knowledge....the TT we having these days in market are not russians TTs ...i am talking about tokorave (sorry for spells)
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    sorry for my less knowledge....the TT we having these days in market are not russians TTs ...i am talking about tokorave (sorry for spells)
    They are chinese clones of russian TTs.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Blog Entries
    thanks Sir for info actually i was talking about zastava,but wrote about tokorave.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Member Emeritus
    No Russian TT (Tokarev) is imported in the recent past.. called few dealers but they all said its just rumours.. will call more dealers tomorrow Inshallah for full conformation.

Aquarius bro not only in recent past but i think russian TTs are never imported into pakistan at all.