Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The TT (Tees Bore) Thread (Ask all your .30 Questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by wasifali89
    as far as the user comments ive heard.............. the mag gives issues............... and also i have a local TT with a straight 10 shot... its a made to order but i literally dont like the mags performance once im putting in more than 7
    If you want Peace, be prepared for War

in my humble opinion.. Wasif is absolutely right.. you will get problem even on mag made on an order.
    If you want Peace, be prepared for War

he is talking about dry firing...

and yes it will affect on firing pin life

Not sure about TT but modern Pistols are not effected by dry firing :rolleyes:

yes i actually meant DRY FIRING (still i dont know the terminology)
    i mean i just load the gun and release its trigger when im doing nothing
    just as a practice and WITHOUT BULLETS
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

there are few other threads about TT as well I dont know why just this drying firing was mixed with mine ? mine was a urgent issue thats why I didnt ask it in the cafe tees bore or any other thread I started the new thread just because of the imp of time and now everyone here is talking about dry firing :|
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Blog Entries
    Lols! CS bro, relieve yourself, just go take it dear, the report in from Ilyas bro confirms something nice. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Supreme Member
    nice thread Coolbox.
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

This has become a very confusing thread! I hope I will not add to the confusion.

"Dry Firing" any .22 pistol can easily damage the firing pin, as a rimfire strikes to the side and the firing pin can hit the edge of the chamber. A small amount of dry firing is OK with most other pistols, but if done to excess it can damage the firing pin, any firing pin spring, and any retainer that holds the firing pin in place.

On the other TT question, I believe the Chinese still issue a military version of the Type 54 to some troops and definitely to some armed police. The military version would have minimal markings, in Chinese, and no safety. I have heard reports that the Zastava M57 is still an issue pistol, but I am not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Lols! CS bro, relieve yourself, just go take it dear, the report in from Ilyas bro confirms something nice. :)
    AK brother I know Ilyas bro confirmed something nice but I wanted to know that my piece is the same Ilyas bro was talking about ? I was waiting for ACHILIES bro to comment on it but this thread has become so confusing that when I opened it last night even I myself was a lil confused that whats going on here because there are so many other blank firing threads this dry firing thread could have been moved to blank firing thread I didn't ask my questions in cafe tees bore because I wanted urgent response anyways :)
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc
    This has become a very confusing thread! I hope I will not add to the confusion.

"Dry Firing" any .22 pistol can easily damage the firing pin, as a rimfire strikes to the side and the firing pin can hit the edge of the chamber. A small amount of dry firing is OK with most other pistols, but if done to excess it can damage the firing pin, any firing pin spring, and any retainer that holds the firing pin in place.

On the other TT question, I believe the Chinese still issue a military version of the Type 54 to some troops and definitely to some armed police. The military version would have minimal markings, in Chinese, and no safety. I have heard reports that the Zastava M57 is still an issue pistol, but I am not sure about that.
    Jonnyc can you please tell me more details my tt has no marking except the serial number and 3 chinese symbols

did some of our threads merge into 1 ?
    even im confused now
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

even im confused now
    well I started this thread for confirmation of original winamax and to know about the avlblity of military version of tokarev and got it mixed with the blank firing one

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shooter
    even im confused now
    well I started this thread for confirmation of original winamax and to know about the avlblity of military version of tokarev and got it mixed with the blank firing one
    that was my thread .......... and i really dont know where did all the answers go and etc etc

Lol

Finally I paid for the above mentioned gun and got it checked from various gun enthusiasts but I was disappointed that no senior member commented on my handgun and it was also disappointing that my thread was merged in dry firing one because that confused many members here and they didnt comment :( anyways its a original winamax tt far better thn the M 57 Zastava and jonnyc was right some of the units in chinese army and police are still using these military versions this is a miliyary version tokarev the other one I own is the export quality winamax

Supreme Member
    Dear CS bro
    I think most of the experts and seniors don't use TT extensively. Maybe that's why they didn't answer.
    According to what I have read on this forum Spaypanther has got extensive knowledge of
    30bore.
    Advance skills are the basics mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vik
    Dear CS bro
    I think most of the experts and seniors don't use TT extensively. Maybe that's why they didn't answer.
    According to what I have read on this forum Spaypanther has got extensive knowledge of
    30bore.
    Vik bro if you look in the start when I started this thread which was later merged into dry firing I asked spaypanther and 12 guage to comment of my tt because both of them have the winamax tt I also asked Gilani bro to share some knowledge about the winamax tt because he also likes winamax in all 7.62x25 mm avlble in market anyways that was just a brotherly SHIKWA I am fine now
    cheers :)

Crazy Shooter, I actually posted an answer to yours earlier, but it somehow disappeared.
    Anyway, the TT as you described it sounds exactly like my Chinese Type 54 (which is what the Chinese letters on top say) that was captured in Vietnam. It is one of my favorite historical pistols, as it made its way from China to North Vietnam, and then down the Ho Chi Minh Trail to South Vietnam. No telling what it went through to eventually get to me. Perhaps yours could also tell interesting stories. How did it get to your dealer, direct import from China or from another Pakistani?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc
    Crazy Shooter, I actually posted an answer to yours earlier, but it somehow disappeared.
    Anyway, the TT as you described it sounds exactly like my Chinese Type 54 (which is what the Chinese letters on top say) that was captured in Vietnam. It is one of my favorite historical pistols, as it made its way from China to North Vietnam, and then down the Ho Chi Minh Trail to South Vietnam. No telling what it went through to eventually get to me. Perhaps yours could also tell interesting stories. How did it get to your dealer, direct import from China or from another Pakistani?
    Jonnyc according to my dealer only 50 of these made it to pakistan well about interesting stories I can't tell any :) I fired some 200 rounds today without a single FTF or FTE ammo used was chinese and serbian FMJ and hollow points ( just 30 ) and yes my dealer said he imported these from china :) I am posting few more pics