Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The TT (Tees Bore) Thread (Ask all your .30 Questions here)

Yesterday I went to my dealer asking him for Zastava M 57 for my cousin I have one and after seeing that my cousin wanted to have one well when I reached my dealer and asked for M 57 he said that I have to wait for few days because M 57 is short with him he had one but that was slightly used and my cousin wanted to have NIB but he suggested me to buy military version of chinese tokarev I asked what is the military version ? and he showed me a chinese TT without any box just one rod spare magzine wrapped in brown paper and gun was all covered in grease the serial number of gun starts with 310 which according to my knowledge is the serial number which used to come in early 90s and mid 90s there is nothing written on it except the serial number and 3 chinese digits/words whatever I know original winamx TT has these markings and the price of original winamx is approx 40K but original winamx also comes in a box of light blue and white col ( cardboard box ) the cleaning rod is without any doubt chinese origin because I have another winamax TT with thumb safety in my collection the same rod came with it and I have one old norinco 636 the same rod was with that TT as well but we also know that pakistanis have mastered at least this particular weapon this is the first time that I am confused about the originality of some TT atleast :( I am posting pics and I want all the members with knowledge about tokarev to comment I am sorry about the quality of pictures but brothers this is urgent and I want you to comment on it one more thing for your relaxation that I have not pait a single penny yet for this gun :D but I had to let go one of my trusted local made 14 shot TT because of license , one more thing that every part of pistol has the serial number which is very very rare in norinco nodels magzines and barrel has the last three digits of serial number you will see in pics the number on frame and slide which is edited and you will also see that 99 is written on the frame on the trigger guard A is punched and on the rear sight 5 is punched no more writings on this gun I would like our dear 12 guage , Naveen and Spaypanther to comment because they all have winamx TT I know and our very respected Gilani sir also I know Gilani brother have also interest in winamax and please if anyone can elaborate this military version ? never heard this word before for chinese TT , one more thing because the quality of pics is not so good I can tell that this handgun has the identical markings in chinese with the one 12 guage brother own or belongs to his uncle

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

I have not seen such a quality barrel in any TT before like this one has and finishing on its internal parts are marvelous so smooth if someone needs I can field strip it and take pics
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

one more thing the old winamax TT I have as I mentioned earlier has a thumb safety that model was according to my knowledge exported to Korea and for Korean requirements winamx manufactured a very few such winamax TT I dnt know how one from korea came to pakistan thats almost 20 years or 21 years old now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shooter
    I have not seen such a quality barrel in any TT before like this one has and finishing on its internal parts are marvelous so smooth if someone needs I can field strip it and take pics
    Please do. I would love to see the innards of this one.
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shooter
    Please do. I would love to see the innards of this one.
    Here you go brother :) please more expert on tokarev are welcome here I have to pay for this gun tom I would love all of you to comment about it regardless of anything you can say whatever you feel like one more thing I want to tell you that the dealer is trust worthy and he had the norinco TT yesterday he asked 20 K for norinco one and this one is obviously more expensive

here are few more

Please elaborate what is military version ? I have never heard this word before for 7.62x25 mm all I know was the russian tokarev being official side arm of army which was replaced with Makarovs Winamax is the military version ? or just an export quality for some european countries ?

:( so many senior members online and still nothing about my handgun ? waiting for your comments brothers I think after all these pics everything is clear ? or still its not ?

V hard u to confirm whether this is Chinese or clone from pics,U pls get it checked by some expert

does blank firing a TT have any bad after affects ?

i have a local made clone of a chinese TT and i am in a habbit of doing it
    need advice on it......
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

Heard about these, some two months ago. Only one dealer had these in Pesh.
    Trust the dealer who had these and therefore can confirm that these are original.

Regarding clarification of military version and performance, perhaps Achilles can
    enlighten us a bit more on this :)

Asak brothers

I have heard many rumours about them . The general comment is that double stack TT or ak clone pistol are not reliable. i have talked to many dealers , they say that the ones present in the market are not reliable but a made to order can be very very good with a dangar barrel . and proper heat treatment etc . I just want to know 1st hand info . I am 7.62*25 mm afficianado and want to but a hi cap tt or ak style pisto . i al ready have a winamx tt and just want to add aonther one into my collection. comments from user of such pistols will be highly appreciated

regards

anypone listening hello

as far as the user comments ive heard.............. the mag gives issues............... and also i have a local TT with a straight 10 shot... its a made to order but i literally dont like the mags performance once im putting in more than 7
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

very true i had a 10 shot local mag , had the same problems with that mag in the winamax

Enthusiast
    plz xplain the meaning of blank firing
    The CROWN of every achivement....

any comments plz . still awaiting

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyas
    Heard about these, some two months ago. Only one dealer had these in Pesh.
    Trust the dealer who had these and therefore can confirm that these are original.

Regarding clarification of military version and performance, perhaps Achilles can
    enlighten us a bit more on this :)
    Ilyas bro I know because I never heard about these before what I know is that only 50 made it to pakistan and its one of them what was the asking price in peshawar ?

Supreme Member
    Do you mean firing it without a bullet i.e "dry firing"?
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

i think he means firing bullet without projectile, just for bang and flash
    Been there, Done that