Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyday Carry, Firearms and Survival Kits

Salam, All. I would like to introduce my inventory, a very short list.

1. Norinko CF-98
    2. Star .32 (Inherited)
    3. SB 12 G Shotgun (Inherited)
    4. Walther NP52 Airpistol

Many Survival Gadgets, I will post photographs soon.

1. Oakley Glasses
    2. Headlamp
    3. Camelbak MULE
    4. Wire Saw
    5. Gerber Multitool
    6. Swiss Army Knife
    7. Surefire G2 tactical torch
    8. My First Aid Kit
    9. My Toolskit
    10. All weather Matcksticks
    11. 20X50 Binocular (Japan)
    12. Dagger - Seki (Japan)
    13. Multimag Holster
    14. Space Blanket
    15. Paracord
    16. Sewing Kit
    17. Magnifying Glass
    18. Gun Cleaning Kit
    19. Motorolla Walkie Talki Set
    20. Fire Starter

Gadgets I am intended to include:

1. Panasonic Tough Camera TX-2
    2. GPS
    3. Space Pen
    4. Swiss Card Tools
    5. Bodyguard Self Powered Emergency Tool
    6. Mesh Hammock
    7. Snakebite Kit

My weapons purchase list.

1. Barnett Revolution AVI crossbow
    2. Walther G22
    3. Ruger Mark III

Thanks.
    All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!

Member Emeritus
    Brother Survivalist.. Welcome to the forum..you introduced yourself like a thunder.. very nice.. would love to see the pictures of that short list...... :)

@Survivalist bro, welcome to Pakguns, you have on of the most famous pistols of this forum(CF-98), nice to hear that. Also do tell us about your nick and the description about the gadgets. Of course pics would be highly appreciated.
    Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. (V)

AOA ...

Welcome brother on PG family .

Thx.
    Failure Is Not An Option !!!

Welcome to PakGuns Survivalist.

Dear Brothers,

PAKGUNS! I was around this forum as a passive reader since a couple of years, and it is marvelous in community, knowledge and wisdom. Than, I came across the quotation "All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!" and decided to play an active role. Thanks all at PG in general and moderators Specially for such excellent effort to bring likeminded ppl at single forum.

SHORT LIST! As I started to write down only weapons were in mind than I moved to my gadgets and the list got longer.

SURVIVALIST! I adopted this nick as SURVIVALISM is one of the topics I am researching now a days. I came across this term when I was looking for how to survive if things go wrong. These days we are facing alot of such issues like "The War Within", war in neighbour country, shortfall of everyday consumables and price hike like Rice, Patrol, Electricity, Atta etc. People have enough education and experience but unable to HUNT jobs. People have money but unable to start good business. So if this situation lingers on, survivalism awareness trainings will be of much benifit.

ABOUT ME! I am an IT and Project Management expert. I liek photography and travel a lot. Fond of "machines of excellence" including weapons, gadgets, 4x4 vehicles and Cameras. I like mountains, meadows and nature in general. Reads poetry and fiction, admires art movies, writre articles on IT, Management and Information Security and have a good collection of Sniping, Shooting movies and some excellect Training videos.

The best of my days are those which I spend with nature in mountains with my camera (missing Sony R1 that I sold last year) and backpack.

CONTRIBUTION! I can and am intended to contribute as much information as I have on following topics and to learn from Seniors at this forum alot.

1. Survivalism
    2. Gadgets
    3. Everyday Carry
    4. Photography and equipment
    5. Guns and ammo
    6. IT, webdev, Project Management
    7. Making our country a better living place

I would like to thanks all at the forum for such nice contribution and information.

I will be adding pictures of my gadgets one by one and weblinks for further information. As soon as I get my Panasonic camera, I'll post complete collection.

http://www.camelbak.com/government-m...acks/mule.aspx

I bought a similiar from Nila Gumbad (Lahore) from Surgical Equipment shop for Rs. 350 only. Took almost 3 months to locate instead of importing from Canada or China, how can I get one from Paksitan. I finally came to know that a similiar product is used for bones cutting and equally good as survival wire saw for wood and metal cutting.

http://www.bestglide.com/Wire_Saw_Info.html

I think we all will benefit from your contributions to PakGuns on the subject of Survivalism. It's always resourceful to have one in the group who is passionate on a particular subject.

I too have been contemplating of compiling a back pack for SHTF situations, which I could easily carry and / or keep one in my car's boot during traveling long distances.

Hope to learn from you in the coming days.

A Suggestion: Consider opening a new topic in our 'OFF TOPIC' sections on (let's say) "The Survivalists' Thread" and share your knowledge / info with everyone there in one place.

Member Extraordinaire
    Good show . It's going to help us all and every body can make their survival kit

Wellcome to PakGuns survivalist.
    I have moved your topic under 'special interest'.I am sure your presence and knowledge will help members a lot.
    Only one suggestion,load multiple images in a single post.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Thanks SA, Dr Zakir and Ka_Khan sir. I uploaded images available from net when I was in office. I will be further uploading all images in a single post soon. Thanks for appreciation.

@ Survivalist: Welcome to PG ... BTW which Panasonic Camera are u getting ??
    Take care of your gun and your gun will take care of you!

Thanks Mangloo Ramazani, this is going to be a Panasonic TS2 but currently not available in Lahore/Islamabad.

"Panasonic DMC-TS2 / FT2, a rugged shockproof (fall from 2m / 7ft), waterproof (depth of 10m / 33ft), freezeproof (14 F / -10 C) and dustproof camera with 14.1MP resolution, 4.6x wide-angle optical zoom (28-128mm equiv.), 2.7-in. (230k-dot) LCD, HD Video, optical Image Stabilization, Intelligent AUTO, Intelligent Scene Selector, Intelligent Resolution, and super fast response time."

Welcome to the community Survivalist!
    Good to see your passionate with your hobbies. Just hoping the need doesnt arise to actually be in a SHTF situation. :)

Nice assortment of gadetery though. would appreciate pics whenever you get the chance and source of purchase if its convenient.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war"
    JFK

No body knows WTSHTF and wishul for such situation. But it is even religiously warned to us to keep horses (vehicles now a days) and weapons ready. I will be posting sources as well but to be brief at the moment following are my shopping destinations for BOB stuff and gadgets;

1. Hayat Abad Karkhano - last market after U turn from checkpost.
    2. An adventure shop on first floor of Baverley Centre at Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad
    3. Malik & Sons at Nila Gumbad, Lahore
    4. Super Fotos (Naeem Sb) in Gawalmindi, Lahore
    5. Hall Road, Lahore

I have two very informative survival books in Pdf which I can share with interested enthusiast.

Queries regarding special gadgets and techniques as well as solutions/tools for specific problems/situations can be helpful to share worthful knowledge among us.

Member Emeritus
    Very nice sharing Survivalist..will need your help if required..:)

very warm welcome to the forum sir. survivalism is one topic i am really interested in.kindly share the specs and price of your walkie talkies.
    i am the master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unspoken. -----Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Dear Slayerjatt! Following are some images. This pair I purchased some years ago for Rs. 6,500 and it covers atmost 1 KM in open line of sight range.