Thread: Caniks Caniks And Caniks

Caniks Caniks And Caniks

Good Day Guys,

As you all members are aware market is full of Canik models like Elite Combat, SFx and Executive etc. Which one, one should go for and for how much in Karachi market. I have noticed a slight increase in price also.

I am in search of Elite Combat Executive in Desert Tan.

Regards,

Zaheer

Personally I love the canik SFX, the longer barrel and shape. I have seen some really good reviews online about it and once my 2nd pistol license comes, I will purchase it for home defense/car carry/range purpose.
    '2 of the loudest sounds: A click when you expect a bang, and a bang when you expect a click'

Does anyone seen canik c100 in market ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Good Day Guys,

As you all members are aware market is full of Canik models like Elite Combat, SFx and Executive etc. Which one, one should go for and for how much in Karachi market. I have noticed a slight increase in price also.

I am in search of Elite Combat Executive in Desert Tan.

Regards,

Zaheer
    Asak , by no means I am an expert , but for carry purpose the guess the tp9 da has many features any pistol should have , it Has a decocker , and has a second strike capabilty , don't know if any other striker fired hand gun has that ,it has 18 round mags , however the tp9 elite combat is an out of the box tuned pistol , developed in collaboration with salient arms, has a match grade Barrel manufactured by sai and they have contributed in the design of its trigger , the reviewers claim that it is one of best trigger in an out of the box handgun , it also has a threaded barrel ,This is their flg ship model I guess , their is another modelin their line up tp9 sftpro mete , if u can find it , this one has truglo night sights , but for a carry gun the tp9 da features make it a winner ,rest depends upon the intended usage of the hangun , the experts here will guide u really well
    Last edited by takenleader; 21-07-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    Asak , by no means I am an expert , but for carry purpose the guess the tp9 da has many features any pistol should have , it Has a decocker , and has a second strike capabilty , don't know if any other striker fired hand gun has that ,it has 18 round mags , however the tp9 elite combat is an out of the box tuned pistol , by salient arms , it also has a threaded barrel , but for a carry gun the tp9 da features make it a winner ,rest depends upon what is it purpose / usage of buying a handgun , , the experts here will guide u really well
    Thanks for your time guys, My main purpose will be In-Car Carry.

however the tp9 elite combat is an out of the box tuned pistol , by salient arms
    Says who??
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Says who??
    Ops correction made to my post , thanks for pointing out my blunder

Ops correction made to my post , thanks for pointing out my blunder
    I am sorry, but nothing is made by SAI for Canik.
    And I guess the lack of information about it is the only selling point Janik has at these exorbitant prices
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.