Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese constantly coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Green ones are usually fake in my experience, it is very frustrating indeed I have not gone to the range since a month and a half, I keep hearing Chinese rounds will come in April or so and will retail for 100/pop or so.
    yes Chinese have arrived but not for 100 a pop a friend bought them for 160 last month.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    yes Chinese have arrived but not for 100 a pop a friend bought them for 160 last month.
    Last I enquired in Peshawar a coupla weeks back Chinese 9mm ammo was 170, the shop keeper also mentioned that these are not the old Red box 311 but some new chinese brand called 11 (I think).
    Last edited by MK47; 06-03-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Green ones are usually fake in my experience, it is very frustrating indeed I have not gone to the range since a month and a half, I keep hearing Chinese rounds will come in April or so and will retail for 100/pop or so.
    Bro green primer ones are not fake open one bullet and there you will find black grains instead of green gun powder which shooters normally say (naswar dali hui hai)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The Karachi arms market has been operating as a cartel for ages. We were hoping that the influx of new dealers would play a role. But it did not.
    Today i visited sain armoury lucky star and there i saw customers buying 30 bore i actually sat there inquring price
    Badar and brothers TT price 30000
    Chinese TT price 70 thousand but negotiable
    Zastava TT 150000 serbia made
    I told the dealer in peshawar Zastava is like 100k and he said that only ten percent price has fallen after import opening
    Ok ammo is like
    POF green primer 140 pop 9mm
    311bullet 30 bore is like 210
    And desi ammo Markhor was like 2000 box 50 cartridges
    I think there should be a price control by DC or something

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    Bro green primer ones are not fake open one bullet and there you will find black grains instead of green gun powder which shooters normally say (naswar dali hui hai)
    the original green primer ones were imported by WIL in 2017 2018 from Italy now most of them in the market are fake not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Last I enquired in Peshawar a coupla weeks back Chinese 9mm ammo was 170, the shop keeper also mentioned that these are not the old Red box 311 but some new chinese brand called 11 (I think).
    bro the new ones are in white box.

the original green primer ones were imported by WIL in 2017 2018 from Italy now most of them in the market are fake not all of them.
    Still i dont understand the whole bullet is imported from italy or is it the gunpowder from italy and casing from pakistan i am confused 🤔

Still i dont understand the whole bullet is imported from italy or is it the gunpowder from italy and casing from pakistan i am confused 🤔
    its was made in Italy by fiocchi for pof on order.

They must have run out a while back as they only ordered a limited quantity. Also they were 124grain rounds too heavy/ powerful for handguns, they were more designed n suitable for large barrel pistols or SMGs like MP5 and Keltechs etc. I heard a story it blowing a CF98/NP42 Mini. For most standard size 9mm handguns one should stick to 115 grain.

They must have run out a while back as they only ordered a limited quantity. Also they were 124grain rounds too heavy/ powerful for handguns, they were more designed n suitable for large barrel pistols or SMGs like MP5 and Keltechs etc. I heard a story it blowing a CF98/NP42 Mini. For most standard size 9mm handguns one should stick to 115 grain.
    I used it in the range on my HP77B and its Barrel is more thicker then CF98s Barrell i have seen guns shoot 147 grains its i think highest in the 9mm world but i am also in your boat i prefer 115 grain but then again i have also seen less grains giving more velocity then 124 grains with a silghter difference its one screwed up Math

Slighter sorry for my Gramatical mistakes apart from all this conversation some thing came up on my mind One day i was inspecting Chinese guns and when i was Examining the Barrells i found HP77bs Barrell more thicker then CF i told the shopkeeper why is CF more expensive then HP and he told me (cf cf hai bhai acurate hai demand hai) and cf Barrell was so thin it didnt appeal to me much then HP People say HP77b is heavy and this and that i carried pak made Zigana and from my point of view HP was more lighter then Pak Zigs but anyways on the other hand i have not seen one video in Youtube where a CF is cracked there are glock videos of cracked polymer but CF i havent come upon one alot of research and evidence has to be done

This is not true at all. The original German Model 04 9mm cartridge was 124 grains, as was most of their military production over two world wars. NATO 9mm has also traditionally been 124 grains. It is not too powerful for any handgun or SMG. As a matter of fact, I have thousands of rounds of 124 gr. stored and it is my favorite 9mm weight. Most 9mm guns I shoot function best and are most accurate in that weight.

The weight of 9mm bullet has no link to the chamber pressure or barrel wear. Chamber pressure is linked to the propellant charge weight (also measured in grains!). For same propellant charge, the muzzle velocity decreases as bullet weight increases (simple!). 147grain 9mm bullets are subsonic. Due to less weight, 115g bullet has flatter trajectory which makes these more suited for target shooting.

I said usually fake in my experience as in jan between me and a friend we bought 400 rounds, we found at-least 12-16/box dead, tried again but no luck and it had a very strong smell, very different from the old box of the green primer I have.

To the point bang
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Only solution is to stop buying, except for essential ammo. To be honest, this hobby is now out of my affordability, so the decision of not buying is sort of a compulsion for me.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Fiocchi ones were very hot. I never fired em from my NP42
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Today i visited sain armoury lucky star and there i saw customers buying 30 bore i actually sat there inquring price
    Badar and brothers TT price 30000
    Chinese TT price 70 thousand but negotiable
    Zastava TT 150000 serbia made
    I told the dealer in peshawar Zastava is like 100k and he said that only ten percent price has fallen after import opening
    Ok ammo is like
    POF green primer 140 pop 9mm
    311bullet 30 bore is like 210
    And desi ammo Markhor was like 2000 box 50 cartridges
    I think there should be a price control by DC or something
    Duuuude... That was my Barber's shop. Every alternate weekend I used to go to the market and before checking prices I would go and get a hair cut and shave. And if the boys were late than a head wash and if they were really really late than a facial.

Once all fresh and clean we would go and buy whatever guns and ammo we wanted. Than one fine day, the barber was gone. He could not survive the lockdown. Saen Armoury took his place.

Its as expensive as its popular. I got a BnB TT from the BnB factory outlet a few shops down the road. This was last year i think and it cost me 17k. The darned thing did not work. Weak primer strikes. I wasted a few precious Chinese rounds on it. Had to get teh firing pin changed.

The Saeen Armoury guy man quoted me 140 a pop for Chinese Mak rounds. Shafi Bhai at Shafi armoury was selling em at 80 a pop close by. (Now out of stock).

Chinese 9x19 rounds are still north of 200 a pop at Lucky Star.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I am truly amazed by the local Pakistani market in guns and ammo. It seems like there are 3 levels; foreign imports, obvious and unreliable local production, and local-made that seems to be imported. How does one tell the difference???

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    I am truly amazed by the local Pakistani market in guns and ammo. It seems like there are 3 levels; foreign imports, obvious and unreliable local production, and local-made that seems to be imported. How does one tell the difference???
    Dear, you are correct regarding the types of weapons available here. At times it becomes very difficult to tell the difference in a good quality local clone and a ln original gun. For that one must buy from a reputable dealer, as they don't sell fakes, or take along an expert who can identify
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Fiocchi ones were very hot. I never fired em from my NP42
    i fired them in cz75b and beretta 92fs its kicks more then the nato wcc ammo,still have few boxes stored.