Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 83

Thread: Chinese constantly coming down.

  1. #1

    Chinese constantly coming down.

    AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic
    After lifting of the import ban
    Chinese stuff are getting cheaper constantly
    65k is the new price of CF98 in hashtnagri Peshawar.

    Regards.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic
    After lifting of the import ban
    Chinese stuff are getting cheaper constantly
    65k is the new price of CF98 in hashtnagri Peshawar.

    Regards.
    Wsalam
    Its a very decent price, I might have a trip coming up for ISL, will try to visit Peshawar.
    Is CQ also getting cheaper ?

  3. #3
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    AoA guys
    Sorry for the topic
    After lifting of the import ban
    Chinese stuff are getting cheaper constantly
    65k is the new price of CF98 in hashtnagri Peshawar.

    Regards.
    waalikumsalam bro.
    its a good sign and friend bought one at this price.

  4. #4
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Wsalam
    Its a very decent price, I might have a trip coming up for ISL, will try to visit Peshawar.
    Is CQ also getting cheaper ?
    not yet its still from 330k to 340k it should not be more then 220k if gets imported freshly.
    its better get a cf on your trip.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    not yet its still from 330k to 340k it should not be more then 220k if gets imported freshly.
    its better get a cf on your trip.
    Thanks bro, I plan to.
    lets wait for the CQ to come down
    the only problem I feel is I wont be able to tell if the dealer hands me one with local parts dhoka

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thanks bro, I plan to.
    lets wait for the CQ to come down
    the only problem I feel is I wont be able to tell if the dealer hands me one with local parts dhoka
    Don't worry there are some good reliable dealer out there as well.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Don't worry there are some good reliable dealer out there as well.
    Np22 is still on 110
    Just confirmed from mazhar lala
    Last edited by Afzaal; 23-02-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  8. #8
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,522
    I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.
    I also have have a target buy but offered channa to my horse rather than stick on his butt.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  10. #10
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Np22 is still on 110
    Just confirmed from mazhar lala
    it will come down soon once fresh np22 get imported.

  11. #11
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I would suggest all members to abstain from buying anything these days, as the importers have sufficient stock of Chinese, Turkish and Russian weapons. However they're not releasing them to the market just for creating a demand and supply gap. Don't buy, prices will reduce automatically.
    i agree with you.

  12. #12
    Morning all, there are rumours or mixed opinions about the new CF98s material quality & reliability that apparently it is low and not as good as the old/ Norinco stamped ones. Me & E D have already had a chat about it but wouldn't mind raising the topic here to get further opinions or feedback. Anyone bought one yet ?
    Last edited by MK47; 24-02-2021 at 12:10 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    A friend texted me the below, I'm not sure if it is true

    Karachi Today
    CF98 Rs80,000/85,000
    Zigana Rs110,00/125,000
    CQ Rs250,000/275,000

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    A friend texted me the below, I'm not sure if it is true

    Karachi Today
    CF98 Rs80,000/85,000
    Zigana Rs110,00/125,000
    CQ Rs250,000/275,000
    Quite possible, the market has been flooded with CF's & some Ziganas. A few days ago CF prices in Karachi were 120-125k.

    Peshawar currently is around 60-65k for CF and 115k for Ziganas.

    The only thing I am a bit hesitant about is these new CF98s are not Norinco made and has some other unknown logo on it.
    Last edited by MK47; 24-02-2021 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #15
    [QUOTE=MK47;516987]Quite possible, the market has been flooded with CF's & some Ziganas. A few days ago CF prices in Karachi were 120-125k.

    Peshawar currently is around 60-65k for CF and 115k for Ziganas.

    The only thing I am a bit hesitant about is these new CF98s are not Norinco made and has some other unknown logo on it.[/QUOTE

    I was wondering what will be the price of Glocks Sigs and Berettas the heavy weights of Handguns would be like any ideas what Stoeger Couger rate is

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Quite possible, the market has been flooded with CF's & some Ziganas. A few days ago CF prices in Karachi were 120-125k.

    Peshawar currently is around 60-65k for CF and 115k for Ziganas.

    The only thing I am a bit hesitant about is these new CF98s are not Norinco made and has some other unknown logo on it.
    I'm really looking forward for the CQ, 250/275k is a bargain, is it really possible ?
    250k..
    woh bhi karachi.

  17. #17
    [QUOTE=Gunslinger77;516988]
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Quite possible, the market has been flooded with CF's & some Ziganas. A few days ago CF prices in Karachi were 120-125k.

    Peshawar currently is around 60-65k for CF and 115k for Ziganas.

    The only thing I am a bit hesitant about is these new CF98s are not Norinco made and has some other unknown logo on it.[/QUOTE

    I was wondering what will be the price of Glocks Sigs and Berettas the heavy weights of Handguns would be like any ideas what Stoeger Couger rate is
    Glocks will never reduce to this price catagory as the import is less the tax duty is ridiculous. The rest all depends on the quantity of import. Stoegar Cougar was 160k in Peahawar a few days ago.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I'm really looking forward for the CQ, 250/275k is a bargain, is it really possible ?
    250k..
    woh bhi karachi.
    I did not buy CQ at 105 begining of 2016 in Peshawar and now you could imagine how I feel.

  19. #19
    [QUOTE=MK47;516990]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post

    Glocks will never reduce to this price catagory as the import is less the tax duty is ridiculous. The rest all depends on the quantity of import. Stoegar Cougar was 160k in Peahawar a few days ago.
    Price of Glock will not drop as they are not being imported.At the moment only Turkish and Chinese stuff is coming in the market.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I did not buy CQ at 105 begining of 2016 in Peshawar and now you could imagine how I feel.
    Bro I can imagine
    back in 2016 I did not but CZ P07 duty at 125k, imagine how I feel now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •