Thread: Weapon carry permits got cancelled

Weapon carry permits got cancelled

Bad news islamabadians
    Plz find attachments .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

What a joke, first get a license then get a permission to carry a licensed weapon and then your permission gets revoked.
    what if someone has to travel to and from the capital. We need to grow up now !
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

This is sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    What a joke, first get a license then get a permission to carry a licensed weapon and then your permission gets revoked.
    Agreed but this is sad stupid truth
    What can we do
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

I have a newspaper cutting from several years ago. It is an advertisement for information that, carry of licenced weapons, concealed in glove compartments of automobiles is legal. Punjab Government. Please enlighten !

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    I have a newspaper cutting from several years ago. It is an advertisement for information that, carry of licenced weapons, concealed in glove compartments of automobiles is legal. Punjab Government. Please enlighten !
    True..
    Agreed..
    But these laws will be applicable once u reach courts..
    Who will make these laws understand to those GOD's standing at snap checking
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

This is the most idiotic order ever read
    Since Conditions in twin cities getting worse with each moon rise.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    This is the most idiotic order ever read
    Since Conditions in twin cities getting worse with each moon rise.
    i keep my weapon in cars dashboard, my home and my car in my private property i don't care i have to protect my self.i am afraid a time will come when people will have no options but give up their legally owned weapons.

All must lodge complaints on PM portal
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Sir plz take a lead and we will follow
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Sir plz take a lead and we will follow
    I already have earlier today

AOA Brothers,
    Nothing to be worried here, as mentioned that restriction as per sect 144 and therefore Capital aswell.
    As per CC permit the weapon license itself is a CC permit if the weapon is properly concealed.

Now I carry weapon all the time everywhere without CC permit and only the thing you have to be careful is to properly conceal your firearm i.e It should'nt be displayed in anyway e.g
    Your shirt should not be so tihght that the concealed weapon could be spotted easily.
    In your car weapon should be in the compartment or in the place where it can't be spotted easily.

Even many times I've been stopped by LEA's but I've never been in any trouble 'ALHAMDULILLAH' just because it was concealed properly.
    so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    AOA Brothers,
    Nothing to be worried here, as mentioned that restriction as per sect 144 and therefore Capital aswell.
    As per CC permit the weapon license itself is a CC permit if the weapon is properly concealed.

Now I carry weapon all the time everywhere without CC permit and only the thing you have to be careful is to properly conceal your firearm i.e It should'nt be displayed in anyway e.g
    Your shirt should not be so tihght that the concealed weapon could be spotted easily.
    In your car weapon should be in the compartment or in the place where it can't be spotted easily.

Even many times I've been stopped by LEA's but I've never been in any trouble 'ALHAMDULILLAH' just because it was concealed properly.
    so no worries.
    Dear brother, in normal circumstances, what you say is correct, that licence itself is the authority for conceal carry, however with this notification it has been explicitly stated that carrying of weapon isn't allowed (concealed or displayed). So unless you are from any of the LEAs or armed forces, don't carry your weapon, even in concealed form or you might land in trouble. Nonetheless, I suggest that we must lodge complaints, I already have complained on PM portal terming it as a violation of human rights. I would urge our lawyer friends to file a petition in court as well.

Dear brother, in normal circumstances, what you say is correct, that licence itself is the authority for conceal carry, however with this notification it has been explicitly stated that carrying of weapon isn't allowed (concealed or displayed). So unless you are from any of the LEAs or armed forces, don't carry your weapon, even in concealed form or you might land in trouble. Nonetheless, I suggest that we must lodge complaints, I already have complained on PM portal terming it as a violation of human rights. I would urge our lawyer friends to file a petition in court as well.
    Does this ban apply to all sort of licenses, including the ones issued by MOI ?

I agree to your suggestion of filing a petition, no pun intended but it seems like our lawyer friends have more serious business to pay attention to these days

Does this ban apply to all sort of licenses, including the ones issued by MOI ?

I agree to your suggestion of filing a petition, no pun intended but it seems like our lawyer friends have more serious business to pay attention to these days
    Yes it applies to all types of licences.

تیرا پاکستان ہے یہ
    میرا پاکستان ہے