Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction to Zigana p30 or Zig p30 pak made pistol 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Did I heck get my money back. All we got back was a plain cup of tea (without biscuits) and two false promises that the gun has been fixed, twice.

Spent nearly 80k on two DSA trueshots followed by two to three trips to get the guns zeroed and the main issue was half feeds & FTE per every 5/6 rounds. So fat I have spent around 6-7K on fuel and around that much on testing ammo while testing it every time they said it was fixed, I walked out with teo new problems. Unfortunately I was on a tight schedule towards the end so did not get time to go back and argue my case but I will when I return in sha Allah simply because they sold me junk metal which says DSA Trueshot on it for Rs. 80k and it is not fit for purpose, not for range not for SD.

In meantime anyone thinking of getting any DSA products just AVOID.

80K man you were robbed but hey we are humans, Humans are suppose to make mistakes just make sure dont revise that mistake twice

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    That is a wise decision. I have carried an NP 42 for over 6 years and have shot it for over 6 years with all kinds of ammo. I just ought another mag for it. My 4th.

There are people who would advise you to go for locals. Such people are not your friends. They are either the hawai (arial) firing awam or plain street muggers.

It is very simple really. Habib at Royal arms Company himself told me that they know nothing about sights or zeroing them. Poor MK 47 had to go from Swabi to Peshawar again and again to get his DSA True shot zeroed. It did not happen. He returned it and got his money back.

DSA incidentally is the most renowned private local manufacturer here in Pakistan.

i have never tested Habibullah Royal arms weopons but many people say they have CNC machines there is infact a factory tour vid on youtube but then again things come in your mind about Material fraud and all that stuff sometimes i think when other countries produce weopons they know the value of life and its protection over here its all about making money out of quantity not only manufacturers but also shop keepers promises you about milk and honey dreams but i have also seen strong supporters of local made weopons such as Zaid Hamid saab a defence anylyst on tv there is a youtube vid about local beretta and a glock pistol one was made by syed farooq ali shah and another was from Moonstar arms they both fired well now i dont know if the actual weopons that were fired were real to publisize the local weopons or it can be a good local produced weopons Allah knows best.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    i have never tested Habibullah Royal arms weopons but many people say they have CNC machines there is infact a factory tour vid on youtube but then again things come in your mind about Material fraud and all that stuff sometimes i think when other countries produce weopons they know the value of life and its protection over here its all about making money out of quantity not only manufacturers but also shop keepers promises you about milk and honey dreams but i have also seen strong supporters of local made weopons such as Zaid Hamid saab a defence anylyst on tv there is a youtube vid about local beretta and a glock pistol one was made by syed farooq ali shah and another was from Moonstar arms they both fired well now i dont know if the actual weopons that were fired were real to publisize the local weopons or it can be a good local produced weopons Allah knows best.
    Yes, they have CNC machines. I know because I have also toured their factory multiple times over the years. But using em properly and with the proper materials is the question. Gun Boy's AR 15 blew up in his face. It was RAC made. The pistols we bought from RAC, their 'Takkars' cracked (Locking Lugs) Like all of em. Including mine as well. I already have done a detailed review of Virus's RAC AK shaped .223 rifle. Please go through my review in the rifle section.

I sent em advance to make me a .222 rifle back in the day. Habibullah made me a .45 pistol. I don't know how that happened but it did. ANyways, I wanted a .45 so I was fine with it. I went to peshawar for it but it was sold. He said he will send me another one via bilti. After 1 and a half years of waiting. I went back and asked him to return the money. There was no pistol made. No rifle .. Nothing.

It took a lot of convincing but he finally gave me back my money. I am happy for that.

As for that laal topi wala maskhara masqurading as a 'defence analyst' He is a walking disaster. Please take a look at this video of his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5iC...ist=LL&index=8

Notice that he never hit the target while doing his nagan snake dance. Not even once. It is very very difficult to miss so many targets at near point blank rage on full auto. But he missed em all. And if you watch closely he nearly blew his own foot off.. If that is a real defence analyst I am the prince of Timbuctoo.

Similarly 'Moka Pass' unkle is also like that. He says that the forward assist of an AR rifle somehow increases range. Its kinda like saying a seat belt buckle when pressed can help in acceleration of your car. He also said that teeny tiny .25 is more powerful than a 7.62x25 (.30 bore TT round).

He is popular. he sells weapons. It gets the job done.

I said before as well. If budget is an issue, simply get a .32 acp pistol. EVen old European models work fine because they are work horses. Yes, they don't look very 'cool' but they work. Also the ammo is cheaper too.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Did I heck get my money back. All we got back was a plain cup of tea (without biscuits) and two false promises that the gun has been fixed, twice.

Spent nearly 80k on two DSA trueshots followed by two to three trips to get the guns zeroed and the main issue was half feeds & FTE per every 5/6 rounds. So fat I have spent around 6-7K on fuel and around that much on testing ammo while testing it every time they said it was fixed, I walked out with teo new problems. Unfortunately I was on a tight schedule towards the end so did not get time to go back and argue my case but I will when I return in sha Allah simply because they sold me junk metal which says DSA Trueshot on it for Rs. 80k and it is not fit for purpose, not for range not for SD.

In meantime anyone thinking of getting any DSA products just AVOID.
    Oooh. They did not return your money? I thought they did. Wait. I think it was BnB that returned the money right?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Oooh. They did not return your money? I thought they did. Wait. I think it was BnB that returned the money right?

What do you think about the NP 22 that is a clone of sig p226 the Chinese have put some great effort in that pistol?

What do you think about the NP 22 that is a clone of sig p226 the Chinese have put some great effort in that pistol?
    The NP22 and 34 both are tanks. Ideal for carrying in car or for home defence and range use. They fire every time of ammo. However NP22 is slightly difficult to conceal carry for small or medium built people. Nonetheless, they are great guns. I got a NP22 for a friend as his first gun.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

They didn't but to be fair I did not ask for or use the work refund as I thought if the problem is a minor fix then I'd be hapy for them to fix it so I could use it for range purposes. Need to use it again sometimes to confirm if its fully fixed or not. Yes that was B&B thay gave us a refund. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    The NP22 and 34 both are tanks. Ideal for carrying in car or for home defence and range use. They fire every time of ammo. However NP22 is slightly difficult to conceal carry for small or medium built people. Nonetheless, they are great guns. I got a NP22 for a friend as his first gun.
    NP34 has accuracy issues. I advise NP42 or CF98 over NP34 all day long. Have owned both, got rid of the CF98 (regret it now) but still own NP34 in my collection.

NP34 has accuracy issues. I advise NP42 or CF98 over NP34 all day long. Have owned both, got rid of the CF98 (regret it now) but still own NP34 in my collection.
    I agree CF 98 is a very good gun, was my first ever own purchase, remained my EDC for almost over 8 years, now its with my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I agree CF 98 is a very good gun, was my first ever own purchase, remained my EDC for almost over 8 years, now its with my brother
    Cf 98 is a good option however NP 22 is smaller then turkish Zigana pistols i dont know why Tisas built the Zigana with too much beefy and fat looks it just doesnt make sence althou their polymer guns and kanuni guns have smaller frames.

Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 01-02-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Cf 98 is a good option however NP 22 is smaller then turkish Zigana pistols i dont know why Tisas built the Zigana with too much beefy and fat looks it just doesnt make sence althou their polymer guns and kanuni guns have smaller frames.
    I never liked the Ziganas.

np34 has what? ... brother ? it has consistency issues ... but accuracy AND precision with mine is spot on!

[QUOTE=KHADIMKHAN;516712]The majority of the Pakistani people have local weapons. Are all these people hawai (arial) firing awam or plain street muggers.
    The poor people of Pakistan, who can not buy imported weapons due to less wealth, the message of DDT for them

I have had Friends who keep Darra made weopons mainly from my experince i have noticed one thing if you try to buy local made weopon from lets say lucky star market from karachi majority have complained on its authencity issues you see the manufacturer is never satisfied with the dealer or shop keeper because whenever the dealer gives his rate of purchasing the manufacturer is never satisfied hence he gives the dealer weopons low quality so the saying is true you get what you pay some people build weopons on order and even in that out of 100 maybe 5 function perfectly well trust me when we see videos of factory tours of Taurus the sigs and the berettas i sometimes say wow there is a big difference of weopon being made in a broken shed compared to a original weopon being made in a power plant.

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    np34 has what? ... brother ? it has consistency issues ... but accuracy AND precision with mine is spot on!
    Count yourself lucky then the one we bought NIB I find it quite inaccurate and other ppl have confirmed this as well. E D am sure was it you that mentioned someone too wasn it

[QUOTE=Gunslinger77;516722]
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    The majority of the Pakistani people have local weapons. Are all these people hawai (arial) firing awam or plain street muggers.
    The poor people of Pakistan, who can not buy imported weapons due to less wealth, the message of DDT for them

I have had Friends who keep Darra made weopons mainly from my experince i have noticed one thing if you try to buy local made weopon from lets say lucky star market from karachi majority have complained on its authencity issues you see the manufacturer is never satisfied with the dealer or shop keeper because whenever the dealer gives his rate of purchasing the manufacturer is never satisfied hence he gives the dealer weopons low quality so the saying is true you get what you pay some people build weopons on order and even in that out of 100 maybe 5 function perfectly well trust me when we see videos of factory tours of Taurus the sigs and the berettas i sometimes say wow there is a big difference of weopon being made in a broken shed compared to a original weopon being made in a power plant.
    THe CF 98 is a good gun. I have its NP 42 version for over 7 years and use it on every range visit. As for the weapons in the factories here. I said before and I will say again. Youtue pays its content generators. They make money this way. Many of them are also paid by these makers too.

I have also been to their factories. The issue is not machinery. But the ability to use these machines and the material as well. I reiterate that only hawai firing awam and muggers use local weapons. OR guards who are not allowed to use them in the first place.

Those of us who go to the range regularly have seen these guns blow up in front of our eyes. Have even provided first aid.

Around 10 years back one of the most well known companies in town were Khyber arms company. One of the first to have a website.

https://7985-pk.all.biz/

They had a nation wide distribution net work (Ammar and Co in Karachi) back up support. Promotions and giveaways. Duly impressed. I purchased their Remington clone.

I came home with it. I pumped it a few times.. And the gun fell apart. Like pieces all over the place.

I had not even fired it, even once. Needless to say the distributors did nothing.

There is a review here somewhere. I cant seem to access it, but if you were to go into the old posts in the shotgun section it is there.

To date, I have owned 5 local shotguns, 1 local .223 rifle (AK shape) two pistols, and currently own an RAC dbbl and an BnB TT.

All the guns combined did not shoot even 1 % of the rounds I have put into one single gun. My NP 42. And yet each and every one of the locals required trips to the mechanic. This is my own personal experience.

If I were to recount the experiences of the people I know who have mad the mistake of taking these things to the range multiple times. I would be able to write a book on local weapons.

I reiterate: The teeming masses swear by local weapons and insist about how good they are.. But than the teeming masses also don't believe that COVID 19 exists.

As for going to Darra and having a weapon made to order. The good MK 47 provided me wiht the name of a good ustad. Over a cup of tea and spnge cake, he told ne catagorically that what I wanted cannot be made here. A reliable, durable and accurate .222 rifle.

Please read my 'Trip' to darra thread' here

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-Khel-A-Review

The reason why I am sharing this information is that unlike some people, I actually do know what I am talking about and don't want you to end up like the range casualties we see all the time. If you have a small budget get a .32 acp. Its as simple as that.

[QUOTE=Enigmatic Desires;516724]

THe CF 98 is a good gun. I have its NP 42 version for over 7 years and use it on every range visit. As for the weapons in the factories here. I said before and I will say again. Youtue pays its content generators. They make money this way. Many of them are also paid by these makers too.

I have also been to their factories. The issue is not machinery. But the ability to use these machines and the material as well. I reiterate that only hawai firing awam and muggers use local weapons. OR guards who are not allowed to use them in the first place.

Those of us who go to the range regularly have seen these guns blow up in front of our eyes. Have even provided first aid.

Around 10 years back one of the most well known companies in town were Khyber arms company. One of the first to have a website.

They had a nation wide distribution net work (Ammar and Co in Karachi) back up support. Promotions and giveaways. Duly impressed. I purchased their Remington clone.

I came home with it. I pumped it a few times.. And the gun fell apart. Like pieces all over the place.

I had not even fired it, even once. Needless to say the distributors did nothing.

There is a review here somewhere. I cant seem to access it, but if you were to go into the old posts in the shotgun section it is there.

To date, I have owned 5 local shotguns, 1 local .223 rifle (AK shape) two pistols, and currently own an RAC dbbl and an BnB TT.

All the guns combined did not shoot even 1 % of the rounds I have put into one single gun. My NP 42. And yet each and every one of the locals required trips to the mechanic. This is my own personal experience.

If I were to recount the experiences of the people I know who have mad the mistake of taking these things to the range multiple times. I would be able to write a book on local weapons.

I reiterate: The teeming masses swear by local weapons and insist about how good they are.. But than the teeming masses also don't believe that COVID 19 exists.

As for going to Darra and having a weapon made to order. The good MK 47 provided me wiht the name of a good ustad. Over a cup of tea and spnge cake, he told ne catagorically that what I wanted cannot be made here. A reliable, durable and accurate .222 rifle.

The reason why I am sharing this information is that unlike some people, I actually do know what I am talking about and don't want you to end up like the range casualties we see all the time. If you have a small budget get a .32 acp. Its as simple as that.
    Screw the 32 bore llama i got my HP77B norinco just yesterday in a good used condition i disassembled it and checked it throughly and man someone might have put many rounds through it but still it looked good as new and the barrell was solid i also checked the CF 98 but there were scratch marks on the Polymer and the barrel grooves were rusted but the steel frame of hp77b appealed to me more plus i was impressed by the Barrel A Friend told me that he will take me to the range country club ok now the update on the market CF98 is like 110k used condition and np22 was like 90 to 100k and hp77b was 80k i can buy the the cf in used condition but i dont know why the mini tank was the centre of my attention.

[QUOTE=Gunslinger77;516777]

Screw the 32 bore llama i got my HP77B norinco just yesterday in a good used condition i disassembled it and checked it throughly and man someone might have put many rounds through it but still it looked good as new and the barrell was solid i also checked the CF 98 but there were scratch marks on the Polymer and the barrel grooves were rusted but the steel frame of hp77b appealed to me more plus i was impressed by the Barrel A Friend told me that he will take me to the range country club ok now the update on the market CF98 is like 110k used condition and np22 was like 90 to 100k and hp77b was 80k i can buy the the cf in used condition but i dont know why the mini tank was the centre of my attention.
    OH man, I had been eyeing an HP77B at Tactical Arms bahadurabad, i got them down to 70k. yesterday i called them and they told me it was sold.
    HP77b is one gem of a weapon!

[QUOTE=Gunslinger77;516777]

Congrats, you bought a good gun. May it serve you well. If its your first time handling guns, please do follow the safety / basic firearm rules.

[QUOTE=Enigmatic Desires;516724]

Im amazed at your patience with local weapons, why did you buy so many despite being aware of their lack of quality. I trust only DSA pump action shotguns and one other guy.