Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction to Zigana p30 or Zig p30 pak made pistol 9mm

Introduction to Zigana p30 or Zig p30 pak made pistol 9mm

Guys i bought one pistol 6 to seven months ago i was having problems with my glock 19 so decided to change my pistol back then it was covid times the import was closed and Americans have a saying that if a handgun costs you more then a thousand Dollars dont buy it so i decided to check the local pistols as they promise that they can also make fine pistols using advance grade metalurgy 4140 material the company is Najam and sons the shopkeeper tested 5 shots from it but i think at least 50 fires are requried to check the authencity of the pistol

https://photos.google.com/?tab=rq&pageId=none
    Last edited by Gunslinger77; 27-01-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Bhai kehna kia chatay ho....

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Bhai kehna kia chatay ho....

has anyone tested Najam and sons Zigana is it Reliable yeh khena chata hoon bhai?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    has anyone tested Najam and sons Zigana is it Reliable yeh khena chata hoon bhai?
    stay away from local junk.

I thought you were post meant you bought one?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Local Ziganas have two issues. When you decock em they go off. And they go off when chambered. Also the sights are useless.

Also Americans have access to real guns. Not W11 minibus's kamani. Or British era train rail tracks made junk.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 28-01-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Local zigana and reliability two opposite words

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Local Ziganas have two issues. When you decock em they go off. And they go off when chambered. Also the sights are useless.

Also Americans have access to real guns. Not W11 minibus's kamani. Or British era train rail tracks made junk.

So everybody has a strong one sided opinion i was hoping that Original Import gun prices will come down i met a guy in lucky star who is a dealer in arms and ammunition and he was telling me that prices of the imported weopons will come down Because of the covid issues the shipment is not coming but on the other hand i also had a word in Home department sindh and they told me the imports are open but somewhere in March or April the shipment will come there are some covid issues that things are getting late.
    Bottom line is that imported weopons are ridiculously high in rates 3 times more then its original price so now people are looking upto Local options but the guys in this thread are true i have very little faith in local made weopons but i am just asking if anybody has ever used local made Najam and sons Arms because a friend of mine has fired 50 rounds i havnt tested mine yet but in the future i am planning to buy PT taurus 92 made in Brazil or Beretta made in Italy

So everybody has a strong one sided opinion i was hoping that Original Import gun prices will come down i met a guy in lucky star who is a dealer in arms and ammunition and he was telling me that prices of the imported weopons will come down Because of the covid issues the shipment is not coming but on the other hand i also had a word in Home department sindh and they told me the imports are open but somewhere in March or April the shipment will come there are some covid issues that things are getting late.
    Bottom line is that imported weopons are ridiculously high in rates 3 times more then its original price so now people are looking upto Local options but the guys in this thread are true i have very little faith in local made weopons but i am just asking if anybody has ever used local made Najam and sons Arms because a friend of mine has fired 50 rounds i havnt tested mine yet but in the future i am planning to buy PT taurus 92 made in Brazil or Beretta made in Italy
    ریٹ کم ہونے کی امید نہیں ۔ڈیلر مہنگا بیچنے پر بضد ہیں اور لوگ مہنگا خریدنے کو تیار۔

Italian betty at LS is 450k+ European weapons prices won't come down at all. US and the EU have slapped a ban on weapons exports to Pakistan. Brazilian weapons are there and are coming in. But you may multiply their retail price by 10 and then probably double it.

Your best chance is a Chinese weapon and I have heard that CF 98 is hovering around 100k in Peshawar.

As for locals. The Najams and the RACs and the rest of em. They are all the same. Take it from someone who has been to their factories from Kohat road to Darra Adam Khel.

Those things look like guns. But that is about it. From Khyber arms to RAC to BnB American export model to even yes.. DSA too. I have owned and used em all. I can write a book on the locals I have purchased and the issues I have faced.

As for 50 rounds. Meray Bhai.. A 'real' gun's breaking in period doesn't even start at 50 rounds. As for a local. You would be lucky to get 50 from em.

As for your Najam arms. If my memory serves me right I last tested a Najam arms product at the range. It was a perreta.

(Pak Berreta copy) It lasted all of 7 rounds. Standard fare for a local gun. The seller was Danial Siddiqui at Shaikh Latif and sons at main Lucky star Karachi. And the buyer was a lad named Faraz. Ask Danny Boi about it.

As for the Zigana. Skywatcher's local Zigana fired a round when chambered and nearly killed fellow member Mubashir's guests. They are notorious for going off when you switch off the safety.

If you cant afford an imported 9mm. Simply get a .32 ACP pistol. I myself have one. A spanish llama. Yes, these guns are not as 'cool' looking as 9mm weapons. but at least they work. And their ammo is also a lot cheaper.

I have personally seen a local pistol blow up in front of me at the range. The shooter was injured. Fellow member Death Row provided first aid and extracted the firing pin from just below his eye socket. The guy was lucky his eye was safe.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Cf-98 as ED said is going for 100k in peshawar, get that

Italian betty at LS is 450k+ European weapons prices won't come down at all. US and the EU have slapped a ban on weapons exports to Pakistan. Brazilian weapons are there and are coming in. But you may multiply their retail price by 10 and then probably double it.

Your best chance is a Chinese weapon and I have heard that CF 98 is hovering around 100k in Peshawar.

As for locals. The Najams and the RACs and the rest of em. They are all the same. Take it from someone who has been to their factories from Kohat road to Darra Adam Khel.

Those things look like guns. But that is about it. From Khyber arms to RAC to BnB American export model to even yes.. DSA too. I have owned and used em all. I can write a book on the locals I have purchased and the issues I have faced.

As for 50 rounds. Meray Bhai.. A 'real' gun's breaking in period doesn't even start at 50 rounds. As for a local. You would be lucky to get 50 from em.

As for your Najam arms. If my memory serves me right I last tested a Najam arms product at the range. It was a perreta.

(Pak Berreta copy) It lasted all of 7 rounds. Standard fare for a local gun. The seller was Danial Siddiqui at Shaikh Latif and sons at main Lucky star Karachi. And the buyer was a lad named Faraz. Ask Danny Boi about it.

As for the Zigana. Skywatcher's local Zigana fired a round when chambered and nearly killed fellow member Mubashir's guests. They are notorious for going off when you switch off the safety.

If you cant afford an imported 9mm. Simply get a .32 ACP pistol. I myself have one. A spanish llama. Yes, these guns are not as 'cool' looking as 9mm weapons. but at least they work. And their ammo is also a lot cheaper.

I have personally seen a local pistol blow up in front of me at the range. The shooter was injured. Fellow member Death Row provided first aid and extracted the firing pin from just below his eye socket. The guy was lucky his eye was safe.
    Very well explained
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.

Since you have already purchased the gun and now want us to basically eliminate your post purchase dissonance. Sorry we can't do that. It would have been better if you would have taken our opinion 'before' making a purchase, instead of asking us to validate your decision.

As for the Najam thingy, i confirmed that the gun I tested at the range, the one that did not last 8 rounds was a Najam and Sons weapon. Pure garbage. Faraz (Fresh Prince) returned it at half price. He prefers being unarmed rather than carrying that.. that thing.

Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 30-01-2021 at 08:54 PM.

[QUOTE=Enigmatic Desires;516674]Since you have already purchased the gun and now want us to basically eliminate your post purchase dissonance. Sorry we can't do that. It would have been better if you would have taken our opinion 'before' making a purchase, instead of asking us to validate your decision.

As for the Najam thingy, i confirmed that the gun I tested at the range, the one that did not last 8 rounds was a Najam and Sons weapon. Pure garbage. Faraz (Fresh Prince) returned it at half price. He prefers being unarmed rather than carrying that.. that thing.

ok guys i will stick with cf 98 or NP22 as i have seen them as legit weopons i will stick with the chinese option

[QUOTE=Enigmatic Desires

I wont delete my post as i am a pure believer in accepting the truth i have also seen my Friends telling me the problems they faced when purchasing local weopons but this is good news guns like chinese cf98 and NP series weopons are slightly low in prices giving 9mm lovers a hope thanks for advice and i am lucky that my second licence pistol is 30 bore original 66 and it didnt stop a bit when i fired approxmitly 200 rounds hope i will get something good for my 9mm licence.

ok guys i will stick with cf 98 or NP22 as i have seen them as legit weopons i will stick with the chinese option
    That is a wise decision. CF remained my primary daily carry for over 8 years. Fired it very regularly and extensively. Now my brother carries it.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

That is a wise decision. I have carried an NP 42 for over 6 years and have shot it for over 6 years with all kinds of ammo. I just ought another mag for it. My 4th.

There are people who would advise you to go for locals. Such people are not your friends. They are either the hawai (arial) firing awam or plain street muggers.

It is very simple really. Habib at Royal arms Company himself told me that they know nothing about sights or zeroing them. Poor MK 47 had to go from Swabi to Peshawar again and again to get his DSA True shot zeroed. It did not happen. He returned it and got his money back.

DSA incidentally is the most renowned private local manufacturer here in Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    No need to worry if you buy now.local made weapons are the most used weapons in Pakistan.only donot carry the pistol with loaded chamber.
    Local weapons are just good for paper weight....

Poor MK 47 had to go to Peshawar again and again to get his DSA True shot zeroed. It did not happen. He returned it and got his money back.

DSA incidentally is the most renowned private local manufacturer here in Pakistan.
    Did I heck get my money back. All we got back was a cup of tea and two promises that the gun has been fixed.

Spent nearly 80k on two DSA trueshots followed by two to three trips to get the guns zeroed and the main issue was half feeds & FTE per every 5/6 rounds. So fat I have spent around 6-7K on fuel and around that much on testing ammo while testing it every time they said it was fixed, I walked out with teo new problems. Unfortunately I was on a tight schedule towards the end so did not get time to go back and argue my case but I will when I return in sha Allah simply because they sold me junk metal which says DSA Trueshot on it for Rs. 80k and it is not fit for purpose, not for range not for SD.

In meantime anyone thinking of getting any DSA products just AVOID.
    Last edited by MK47; 30-01-2021 at 04:33 PM.