Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 9mm's of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Dara people used to put ammo in baskets when its dirt cheap.
    Hoping for those days again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Thanks everyone. I really, really appreciate the vote of confidence people.

I was told that a CF98-A model can be had for 65k after bargaining as of yesterday. I have no way of verifying this information. But it is a good sign. A very good sign. I have also heard that Chinese ammo will be hitting our shores soon. At least 9mm.

TP 9 sub compact is 225k as of Yesterday in Karachi.

And Jonnyc, the stuff floating around..

I have seen obsolete calibre rounds that went out of production more than a century back. Heck, even I have been shooting .303 British rounds from the 1930s. They went bang each and every time!
    Darra, Torkham, Barra and Karkhano were having stacks of ammo cans and crates when they were actually brought FREE of cost for the sacred purpose.

And as far as the CF98, Canick SF Elite prices are concerned, todays "quoted" prices are 70k and 180k of both pistols respectively. And I am still waiting for the price drop.

Sacred purpose lol.
    I used to watch molana steve anthony etc waaz when they were persuading afghans for holy war against ussr.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Unfortunately, Afzaal bhai, Karachi prices remain the same as always. I did see a new brand of local 9mm ammo. It was called 'Boss".

I immediately checked it with the magnet I always carry with me for this very purpose. The projectile stuck to it like Romeo clinging to Juliet. It was pure iron. Utter garbage and the death knell of any quality fire arm.
    Bro ED do you have a facebook id or youtube Id something?

Canik TP9 Sub Elite Black

Purchased the sub compact version of Canik TP9 Sub Elite black colored with 2 15 round magazines and other standard accessories included in box.

I bought it for 190,000 PKR from Lahore.

Respected members have I made a right choice of buying the above weapon ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Its nice looking gun farhan bhai
    Better regret after buying rather than missing a chance.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by farhan725 View Post
    Purchased the sub compact version of Canik TP9 Sub Elite black colored with 2 15 round magazines and other standard accessories included in box.

I bought it for 190,000 PKR from Lahore.

Respected members have I made a right choice of buying the above weapon ?
    its a good weapon i fired and tested it my self, price are different in different parts of country but it comes with one 12 round and one 15 round magazine.return one 15 round magazine to dealer and get its 12 round mag as well its a sub compact when 12 round magazine is attached.

Afzaal Sb. I was looking for a compact sized pistol and I only had an option to choose between Taurus G3C Black and Canik TP9 Sub Elite. Canik was chosen, but asking opinion of expert members is just to settle that dought bug in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    its a good weapon i fired and tested it my self, price are different in different parts of country but it comes with one 12 round and one 15 round magazine.return one 15 round magazine to dealer and get its 12 round mag as well its a sub compact when 12 round magazine is attached.
    Sir buying a spare 12 round mag would be good or returning one 15 round mag would be fine ?

Sir buying a spare 12 round mag would be good or returning one 15 round mag would be fine ?
    its always good to buy spare ones,i have at last 4-5 magazines with all my pistols.in case spare one is not available then tell him to exchange it.

Afzaal Sb. I was looking for a compact sized pistol and I only had an option to choose between Taurus G3C Black and Canik TP9 Sub Elite. Canik was chosen, but asking opinion of expert members is just to settle that dought bug in mind.
    you did the right choice.bought one for a relative i was about to buy one for myself aswell but dropped the idea because i have a canik shark c and there is not much size and weight difference between them.
    Last edited by FA226; 28-04-2021 at 04:11 AM.

Caniks have a good reputation in the US. I can't comment on the price, but the pistol should serve you well.

congrats very nice gun canik tp9 Good choice taurus G3C is easy to carry but canik is better in all aspct imo