Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Import Ban lifted

Import Ban lifted

Just saw this notification on social media
    Everyone is congratulating each other
    Does someone know the details of this notification.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Just saw this notification on social media
    Everyone is congratulating each other
    Does someone know the details of this notification.
    Its near to impossible for individuals to import a gun and neither it is feasible economically. I have heard that the govt has lifted ban on import of arms but the final notification is pending with babos....

Dealers started importing or ?

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    final notification is pending with babos....

Hmm... if thats the case then nothing is final yet. Can take years and may never be implemented at all.

Last government allowed import of vintage and classic cars but the babucracy never passed the final notification. Years have passed.

I think import policy has been issued and ban on fire arms import has also been lifted. However, it further required authentication.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

That further will kill us.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Its a great news
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Its a great news
    I think that this is old stock which has been cleared by customs, anyways this is a good news. Did you get the prices from them and which city are they based in.

I think that this is old stock which has been cleared by customs, anyways this is a good news. Did you get the prices from them and which city are they based in.
    No i didn't ask for price since nothing was posted about my wishlist
    They are peshawar based.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Blog Entries
    The Zigana Sports I took 3 or so weeks ago is a 2020 production... The PX9 are also brand new manufacture
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    The Zigana Sports I took 3 or so weeks ago is a 2020 production... The PX9 are also brand new manufacture
    Please share any updates if u have any
    Regards
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Blog Entries
    Please share any updates if u have any
    Regards
    Course.... Thanks..

So far January mid is the time to watch for... Let's see..

Regards...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Course.... Thanks..

So far January mid is the time to watch for... Let's see..

Regards...
    Hope so
    Regards
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

As per my discussion with some guns shops only expect Turkish 9mm and 12 bore shotguns nothing else.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    As per my discussion with some guns shops only expect Turkish 9mm and 12 bore shotguns nothing else.
    And China and Russia. Saigas in all formats went down a bit as did the ubiquitous CF 98 and NP 22
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Last couple of days a well known dealer in Peshawar has been putting different imported Taurus models - imported. Like G2 and a few more up on his status, which I have not seen in Pak before so it must be a fresh import.

What I'm trying to figure out yet is the recent odd fresh pieces available in the market and tiny tiny decrease of a few thousands- is this the result of stuck containers been released by the Customs dept OR the actual ban has been lifted? I don't personally think the actual ban has been lifted yet otherwise we would have been seeing far larger quantities of the same or different varieties at the shops in the markets despite the dealers wanting to do a slow reduction so they make more money. I hope I am wrong the actual import has properly been re-instated.
    Last edited by MK47; 15-12-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Who has imported arms on personal license?
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    Interested in knowing more.

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    You can't import arms on your personal license, unless one has an import license from interior ministry.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    You can't import arms on your personal license, unless one has an import license from interior ministry.
    Dear, this isn't the case previously ministry of commerce used to issue those import permits. However they have issued a SRO according to which any licence holder can import a weapon.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos