Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range report and detailed review of Badar & Brothers TT

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    I was thinking the same, he's getting a bargain. Because, when I went to Peshawar a dealer in karkhano had just sold a used HP-77Bs for 95k. Its the best sig clone available, with an all steel frame and a beautiful finish. Px3 is also a good gun in 30 bore & a sig clone as well.
    I had a px3 sold it now i miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I had a px3 sold it now i miss it.
    It's a great gun, and I guess the only modern handgun, chambered for the Tokarev round.

One shouldn't ever sell any of thier guns, unless one needs the money or is selling it to buy something better.
    Last edited by malik94; 27-04-2019 at 09:26 AM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

An update guys, I throughly cleaned all the old oil from the gun, using hoppe' solvent. As the lubrication which had come from the factory had gotten very dirty by collecting dust at the dealer and also partly due to my shooting session.

I relubricated the parts using hoppe's no 9 and put a little grease on the slide rails and the slide stop pin. Now it's action is as smooth as butter. The slide release/stop was hard before and wasn't working every time I hit it, for sending the slide home. But now its working very smooth, just like my canik or any other good gun for that matter, and every time that I disengage it.
    Last edited by malik94; 27-04-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    It's a great gun, and I guess the only modern handgun, chambered for the Tokarev round.

One shouldn't ever sell any of thier guns, unless one needs the money or is selling it to buy something better.
    I agree with you.most of the time i sell my guns to buy a better one but after some times you start to miss the old one and another problem is licences some time you have to empty the licence to buy a new one.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I have shot his. It is good. so far 700 rounds and counting. And extremely accurate ...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I agree with you.most of the time i sell my guns to buy a better one but after some times you start to miss the old one and another problem is licences some time you have to empty the licence to buy a new one.
    That is true. Well, getting a new liscence is a real 'PITA'. Especially, for people from provinces other than K-P.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have shot his. It is good. so far 700 rounds and counting. And extremely accurate ...
    Well, that's really reassuring to know. And also something to take pride in, that we finally have a worthy local made contendor.

Congrats. That's good news to find a nother local reliable manufacturer.
    Last edited by MK47; 28-04-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Congrats!

Very detailed and nice review...

Regards...
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Congrats. That's good news to find a nother local reliable manufacturer.
    Thank you bro, it's good news, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Congrats!

Very detailed and nice review...

Regards...
    Thank you AK47 bhai.

Update:- Shot a hundred rounds of Yadgar ammunition through my B&B TT yesterday. Had two FTFs and one FTE. The accuracy was pretty good. As we were able to easily hit an A4 size paper target even at a distance of about 25 yards. Although, none of us was a very experienced shooter.