Thread: Check out these grips

Check out these grips

Name:  IMG-20190325-WA0004.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  50.5 KBName:  IMG-20190325-WA0005.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  73.9 KB

Guys, which grips are better ? I am ordering a B&B TT and I have the option of getting these other grips installed, instead of the originals.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

The first one is actually np17/213
    The latter is the tokarev.
    I'd go with the latter.
    Last edited by shahroze; 25-03-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Corrected mistake
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    The first one is actually np17/213
    The latter is the tokarev.
    I'd go with the latter.
    Bro, why do you think so? the former appears to make the pistol fit one's hand better. But have you ever physically held both ?
    Last edited by malik94; 25-03-2019 at 08:41 PM.

The first one is a little phat, the other one is slim just like a tok should be. I maybe old school that's why I prefer the latter one. No difference as such. Pick what your heart desires. But most importantly when you buy the bnb let us know the range report!
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

The first one is a little phat, the other one is slim just like a tok should be. I maybe old school that's why I prefer the latter one. No difference as such. Pick what your heart desires. But most importantly when you buy the bnb let us know the range report!
    Thank you for the advice, bro. Inshallah I'll post a range report, once I get my hands on it. the guys at B&B told me that they will use a different barrel and magazine for the 9mm conversion.

But I was wondering that, will the stock size ejection port and extractor, work fine for a TT in 9mm, considering the difference in cartridge dimensions ?
    Last edited by malik94; 25-03-2019 at 10:09 PM.

That's not your worry. You'll get a working 9mm tok.
    And from what i was told the 9mm and 30 toks although same are not interchangeable, you wont be able to swap the magazine and barrel to fire the 30.

That's not your worry. You'll get a working 9mm tok.
    And from what i was told the 9mm and 30 toks although same are not interchangeable, you wont be able to swap the magazine and barrel to fire the 30.
    Thanks,
    But shouldn't it be able to fire .30 caliber, if the barrel and magazine are swapped ?
    Last edited by malik94; 25-03-2019 at 10:11 PM.

I find the long, traditional TT grips fit *my* hands better, but I also have large hands and a broken finger that healed slightly off, so what fits me is not always comfortable for others.

Quote Originally Posted by kf7mjf View Post
    I find the long, traditional TT grips fit *my* hands better, but I also have large hands and a broken finger that healed slightly off, so what fits me is not always comfortable for others.
    I asked this query, some time ago. Later, I got it with the traditional grips. As, I had found out that the other grip design, makes many TTs more susceptible to causing hammer bites. And you are right, the traditional design seems to fit most hand sizes better.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    I asked this query, some time ago. Later, I got it with the traditional grips. As, I had found out that the other grip design, makes many TTs more susceptible to causing hammer bites. And you are right, the traditional design seems to fit most hand sizes better.
    Aside from the extra capacity, I actually like the Yugo TT better because of the somewhat longer grip.

Quote Originally Posted by kf7mjf View Post
    Aside from the extra capacity, I actually like the Yugo TT better because of the somewhat longer grip.
    IMO the Zastava m57, is the best TT. And yes, the longer length does give one, more purchase on the grip. But the one I got is of local origin, made by Badar & brothers. They also exported some to the states a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by malik94; 24-05-2019 at 02:45 AM.