Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Ok guys there is some talks going on in Home Department Sindh that Licenses are getting closed i even heard that they even sent a summary to the CM sindh for closing Licenses so 9mms info was legit on the other hand last summary that was sent regarding issuing of Arms licenses is on CMs table i think this is whats going to happen they will close the Home secretaries quota which is about 200 per month and they will only issue licenses which will be Authorized by the Chief Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    Ok guys there is some talks going on in Home Department Sindh that Licenses are getting closed i even heard that they even sent a summary to the CM sindh for closing Licenses so 9mms info was legit on the other hand last summary that was sent regarding issuing of Arms licenses is on CMs table i think this is whats going to happen they will close the Home secretaries quota which is about 200 per month and they will only issue licenses which will be Authorized by the Chief Minister
    Rates will probably go up, as dealers and agents will have a new "BAHANA"

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Rates will probably go up, as dealers and agents will have a new "BAHANA"
    Remember when Musharaff left the seat what he said (Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai)

ASA dear members. Any clue what dealers in Karachi are charging for .223 all Pak licenses, also how many days do they usually take from advance till the book in hand?
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    ASA dear members. Any clue what dealers in Karachi are charging for .223 all Pak licenses, also how many days do they usually take from advance till the book in hand?
    W.Salam
    Whatever the category the price is the same, around 35K Sindh & 40 All Pak, don't pay more then this, usually takes 15-25 days.
    And yes for purchasing a .223 weapon in Sindh you need an additional permission letter which will set you back 15-18K

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    W.Salam
    Whatever the category the price is the same, around 35K Sindh & 40 All Pak, don't pay more then this, usually takes 15-25 days.
    And yes for purchasing a .223 weapon in Sindh you need an additional permission letter which will set you back 15-18K
    Licence will get closed anytime such a sad news for us Gun enthusiast😢😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    Licence will get closed anytime such a sad news for us Gun enthusiast������
    If you really need a few now is the time to get a few books, don't wait.

@gunslinger.only home sectary quota is bieng closed
    CM quota will continue. Summary has been moved

From Tuesday all license processing will stop at home dept. Covid lock down
    No finger printing

What about the books for which biometrics has already been taken ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    So far, I have not heard any news either negative or positive from the Home Dep, Karachi. Everyone I talk to, tells me to wait and see.

As for .223 rifle sindh computerised license. I last heard it was 40k All pak with a 15-18k big bore semi auto permit. But that was a fortnight back. Here, prices and procedures seem to change literally within hours.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Today i have applied for a NPB rifle lic from home department sindh.with a reference it took 1 hour for the completion of all the steps ,after the payment of challan fees Rs.7500 they took me to the photographer rooms where they took my photo and biometric.after that that they gave me a police verification letter to be filled/verified from my parent district. What do you guys think how much time it will take for issuing the lic after the submission of police verification??
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Sir I am shocked to see your post. How come you you get this in only 7500

My name was put into the quota list earlier this month. I was called today by my reference today and all the formalities we completed in just 1 hour. In our country every thing is possible
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Reference or money. For me paying is way better than taking someone's ehsan. Official fees is 7500.
    Usally 25k goes to the hd. Else is dealers margin. Cheapest i got one made was 29k even when I was offered one for free by my friend. But paid what his kharcha was.
    Last edited by drsmali; 10-04-2021 at 09:49 AM.