Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PX-3 copy by Moon Star Arms Company

I have heard from several dealers that all the imported guns stuck with customs since 2016 will be released very soon, like in a months time. Prices will drop but he said don't expect a drastic drop in prices.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    I have heard from several dealers that all the imported guns stuck with customs since 2016 will be released very soon, like in a months time. Prices will drop but he said don't expect a drastic drop in prices.
    Yes have heard similar story. Lets wait and see
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Did any one have any idea about AK arms products run by Aftab Ahmed he also have a youtube channel ?

Quote Originally Posted by tokrev33 View Post
    Did any one have any idea about AK arms products run by Aftab Ahmed he also have a youtube channel ?
    he does not make anything, he is just a middle man. As with other local products they are third class...

Aftab Khan of AK Arms buys his guns from Kohat Rd. and sells these, at a premium, as AK Arms items. Best, visit Kohat Rd. arms factory area. One can shop all reputable manufacturers within a square mile area.

Thanks for Support
    I have another question i am residing in sindh having sindh arms license can i buy weapon from Kohat Rd as mentioned below?

Further can anyone guide about Moon Star Arms (Peshawar) about the quality of their product

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Aftab Khan of AK Arms buys his guns from Kohat Rd. and sells these, at a premium, as AK Arms items. Best, visit Kohat Rd. arms factory area. One can shop all reputable manufacturers within a square mile area.

Thanks for Support
    I have another question i am residing in sindh having sindh arms license can i buy weapon from Kohat Rd as mentioned below?

Further can anyone guide about Moon Star Arms (Peshawar) about the quality of their product
    It seems that you are looking to buy a local gun? I would advise you to go for Daudsons rather then anyone else in local....

It seems that you are looking to buy a local gun? I would advise you to go for Daudsons rather then anyone else in local....
    you are right brother as the prices of imported guns these days are ridiculously high i will look for Daudsons product if available in Karachi. Thanks for Response

Thanks for Support

If one has all-Pakistan license, can buy weapon from another province. Many Peshawar arms factories have dealers in Karachi. Phone the factory and ask for their dealerships. Member, ED has vast info for Karachi, he can help !

Asak , all the esteemed and honourable members are much more experienced than me ,but I my humble opinion it's better to buy a Beretta clone A plus copy , with genuine barrel , genuine magzines , fire pin and relcoil spring , they quite 60000 to 70000 for that thing , and it is very reliable and the parts alone cost , 30 to 35 thousand , they sell 3different models if it , Beretta fs92 , taurus pt99 , and USA mil spec model clone called m9 u guess

Go for the one manufactured by the latest CNC machine , not gugadh CNC ones

Almost all so called "english" parts are local and no way to verify, resale nil (like all locals). Established factories with CNC machinery etc are making passable copies of TT, Beretta and Zigana since long, and at a fraction of the above prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by takenleader View Post
    Asak , all the esteemed and honourable members are much more experienced than me ,but I my humble opinion it's better to buy a Beretta clone A plus copy , with genuine barrel , genuine magzines , fire pin and relcoil spring , they quite 60000 to 70000 for that thing , and it is very reliable and the parts alone cost , 30 to 35 thousand , they sell 3different models if it , Beretta fs92 , taurus pt99 , and USA mil spec model clone called m9 u guess

Asak sit the barrel and magazines are original never seen a fire and spring my self , as far as the resale goes , ur right , but who will buy a trueshot from us ?? , A used cf98 ,np42 , np22 us the best bet , but even they are hovering above 100000rs

Asak sit the barrel and magazines are original never seen a fire and spring my self , as far as the resale goes , ur right , but who will buy a trueshot from us ?? , A used cf98 ,np42 , np22 us the best bet , but even they are hovering above 100000rs
    Yes bhai. Original barrels and magazines are available. Remaining parts are mostly local
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

firing pins are local or at the most chinese......Trueshoot you can keep for carry purposes, koi la bhi gya tu gham nai....Rest are to expensive, when you think about buying chinese then a thouht comes in mind why not pay 50k more and get a Turkish.
    But then another another thought comes in why not pay 50k more and get CZ.....so banda kia karay....spending 300k on a pistol is not worth it when you donot have firings ranges to practise, and even the ammo prices are sky rocket these days..

firing pins are local or at the most chinese......Trueshoot you can keep for carry purposes, koi la bhi gya tu gham nai....Rest are to expensive, when you think about buying chinese then a thouht comes in mind why not pay 50k more and get a Turkish.
    But then another another thought comes in why not pay 50k more and get CZ.....so banda kia karay....spending 300k on a pistol is not worth it when you donot have firings ranges to practise, and even the ammo prices are sky rocket these days..
    So what do people advise , a trueshot or a local beretta a+ clone with genuine barrel and magazines ??

So what do people advise , a trueshot or a local beretta a+ clone with genuine barrel and magazines ??
    Nothing...
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Moonstar arms claim to use 41/40 barrel in their pistols any member have any idea, does good barrel , firing pin is sufficient to use a pistol as self defence please advise as per my limited knowledge learned from Youtube mostly a good local clone cost around 30k will it worth a try. Moreover they claim their fs92 pistol to be 100% interchangable with original parts.

Enthusiast
    Moonstar arms claim to use 41/40 barrel in their pistols any member have any idea, does good barrel , firing pin is sufficient to use a pistol as self defence please advise as per my limited knowledge learned from Youtube mostly a good local clone cost around 30k will it worth a try. Moreover they claim their fs92 pistol to be 100% interchangable with original parts.
    All local clones are only good for scaring crows or shady ki firing. Accuracy, metallurgy, reliability and re sale are the most important attributes which are missing in these clones. All local companies are giving false guarantees and they will never own their fail products if you later demand on the pretext of faults etc.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

these companies have no quality certification what so ever.....can you check if the barrel is really made up of 40/41 steel? If you are tight on budget then go for Daudsons Trushoot, they are a iso certified company and supply to the govt as well, better then the local clones...