Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 bore ,17shots china

Depends on your body and brain and your pocket, other wise every wepeon have merits and demerits, what you can offord.seniors please comment for guidance.
    Last edited by Dr yousufzai; 10-02-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    just push down the de-cocker without touching the trigger. it has a safety function. if you press the trigger at max, only than the hammer will hit the firing pin. load it, without touching the trigger, pust the decocker downwards and you are good to go. make sure weapon is pointed at a safe direction not at someone who you dont want to kill. coz guns people kill people, guns don't.
    Thats a vary valid point.. But on the other hand if there is a situation where U have to blow someone away.. Point the barrel end at the person. (since there is no manual safety on the weapon you dont have to fumble with knobs and levers) Pull back the hammer (if u have the time) and press the trigger. and keep on pressing it til the dude you are mad at has been well and thoroughly blown away..

P.S Do make sure that he deserves it beforehand.. otherwise the law really down not like people who blow away other people.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Thats a vary valid point.. But on the other hand if there is a situation where U have to blow someone away.. Point the barrel end at the person. (since there is no manual safety on the weapon you dont have to fumble with knobs and levers) Pull back the hammer (if u have the time) and press the trigger. and keep on pressing it til the dude you are mad at has been well and thoroughly blown away..

P.S Do make sure that he deserves it beforehand.. otherwise the law really down not like people who blow away other people.
    Instructions to be taken seriously coming from a Karachi gangsta don!

loaded and hammer down. pull the trigger when needed.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thanks a lot Enegmatic Desires Sir,
    Ali D Sir,
    Pakistanitoup Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Instructions to be taken seriously coming from a Karachi gangsta don!
    I'll have you know my gangsta street name is "Kaala Jadoo'
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I'll have you know my gangsta street name is "Kaala Jadoo'
    Do you pelt your foes to death with coal by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    Do you pelt your foes to death with coal by any chance?
    In a shot gun.. Double barrelled.. sawn off.. stock chopped off.. the custom cartridges filled with coal peices and coal dust.. both triggers wired together.. for a single simultanious shot..

Love watchin the coal dust get in their veins, i do..

Enegmitic Desires Sir, can I modify my old BG TT by installing manual safety in it. Because I have one in very good condition. Any suggestion from respected seniors will be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr yousufzai View Post
    Enegmitic Desires Sir, can I modify my old BG TT by installing manual safety in it. Because I have one in very good condition. Any suggestion from respected seniors will be highly appreciated.
    why you want a useless manual safety ? the modals with factory manual safety were useless.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

my PX-3 had premature slide locking issues. (the slide used to get locked while one round was still in the Magazine. any one else facing this issue ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Bro dont mess with it.

my PX-3 had premature slide locking issues. (the slide used to get locked while one round was still in the Magazine. any one else facing this issue ?
    Both the mags are only one mag looks like a mag issue.i dont have mine any more i got rid of my px3

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Both the mags are only one mag looks like a mag issue.i dont have mine any more i got rid of my px3
    All of the three mags were giving this issue. was your doing this trick also ? i trimmed the mag follower on all three mags instead of playing with the slide stop. now its smooth.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

All of the three mags were giving this issue. was your doing this trick also ? i trimmed the mag follower on all three mags instead of playing with the slide stop. now its smooth.
    Mine was ok but i was not happy about the magazine quality so i let it go.because its impossible to empty the mags manually untill you put the mag in and take rounds one by one by racking the slide.

Mine was ok but i was not happy about the magazine quality so i let it go.because its impossible to empty the mags manually untill you put the mag in and take rounds one by one by racking the slide.
    if we try to manually take the ammo out, it doest work but once its in the pistol. we can take them out. dont know whats the science behind it. but i bought it for 40k. not a bad deal IMO its good to have one in .30 cal.

any idea about 9mm and .30 ammo now days
    Keep Calm & Carry One

if we try to manually take the ammo out, it doest work but once its in the pistol. we can take them out. dont know whats the science behind it. but i bought it for 40k. not a bad deal IMO its good to have one in .30 cal.

any idea about 9mm and .30 ammo now days
    Yes bro its good value for money.in the begening they started at 55k.
    I think chinese 9mm rs100 and .30 rs55 per round

I am waiting for chinese QX4 .30 bore pistol to come.
    http://modernfirearms.net/handguns/hg/ch/qx4-e.html
    Last edited by FA226; 10-03-2017 at 11:07 AM.

I am waiting for chinese QX4 .30 bore pistol to come.
    http://modernfirearms.net/handguns/hg/ch/qx4-e.html
    i think its Ugly. Px-3 looks like Sig 226

Yes bro its good value for money.in the begening they started at 55k.
    I think chinese 9mm rs100 and .30 rs55 per round
    This is insane yar.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

In a nutshell No.. you would only make it even less safe.. It has a hammer half cock safety.. I am afraid you would have to be content with that. Alternately, you would have to switch to a modern 9mm