Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 bore ,17shots china

30 bore ,17shots china

Salam to all Pakguns members.
    I am a new member, today after a long search and thinking I finally purchased my new hand gun 30 bore ,17shots by china. I need all seniors advises regarding its use, safety etc. I will be really thankful.

Congrats. Its very nice pistol. What do u mean by use? Do u want to test this gun?
    Whats the price of ur pistol?

i mean what precautions I should adopt. Price 56K

I have tested it today, by using only 12 shots

Are you referring to norinco px3?
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

yes Sir Norinco PX3

Dr Yousufzai
    Congrats on your new Tokarev handgun. This beauty has a long history and one of the widest usage till date particularly in Pakistan due to availability of ammo and Gunsmiths who're familiar with the weapon. It's powerful and sounds good but not really safe to keep until you're fully trained to handle a gun. Comparatively a 9MM is more reliable that comes with a safety gauge. This can be a long discussion but Ive just shared the basics I've learned over the period of time

thanks Haroon_1000, yes it is comparitively difficult un safety wise that,s why i requested for guideenss specially in this reard

before this I had simple China BG 30 bore pistol, that is still working efficiently but this new one is a little difficult in a sense like decocking function.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_1000 View Post
    Dr Yousufzai
    Congrats on your new Tokarev handgun. This beauty has a long history and one of the widest usage till date particularly in Pakistan due to availability of ammo and Gunsmiths who're familiar with the weapon. It's powerful and sounds good but not really safe to keep until you're fully trained to handle a gun. Comparatively a 9MM is more reliable that comes with a safety gauge. This can be a long discussion but Ive just shared the basics I've learned over the period of time
    Sir this is not Tokarev, it's px3

Quote Originally Posted by Dr yousufzai View Post
    before this I had simple China BG 30 bore pistol, that is still working efficiently but this new one is a little difficult in a sense like decocking function.
    It's handling is way better than a TT. Px3 is designed on the famous sigp226 platform. Once you get used to it, you will surely love it. It is reliable enough to serve you. Our senior and respected member Aquarius has done an exclusive testing and review of this handgun. Pls go through his thread over this topic.

Fezan Sir, thank you very much, as I know from thread that you have this pistol since long time and you have good experience with it, kindly guide me regarding safety, I mean decocking. Thanks once again

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I have little experience with the PXIII but its sister the NP 22 has a decocker that generally hits you smartly when you decock.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

i have a PX-3. its a powerful and a big gun.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have little experience with the PXIII but its sister the NP 22 has a decocker that generally hits you smartly when you decock.
    Px-3 is same as np-22. it just take a .30 cal ammo. rest is almost same. just change in size of some parts. i.e bore is small and mag is big as compared to np-22.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Dr yousufzai View Post
    Fezan Sir, thank you very much, as I know from thread that you have this pistol since long time and you have good experience with it, kindly guide me regarding safety, I mean de-cocking. Thanks once again
    just push down the de-cocker without touching the trigger. it has a safety function. if you press the trigger at max, only than the hammer will hit the firing pin. load it, without touching the trigger, pust the decocker downwards and you are good to go. make sure weapon is pointed at a safe direction not at someone who you dont want to kill. coz guns people kill people, guns don't.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Give it a little time to break-in and its going to become much smoother... play around with the gun and practice with it BUT make sure its empty when you are doing so, also despite it being empty, always practice in a safe direction (i.e making sure its not pointing at anything living or a surface which can be penetrated and someone behind can get hit)....
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Thanks Pakistanitoup Sir, Death Throw Sir, Enegmatic Desires Sir and all other senior members for your kind response. I hope will also such nice and expert advises will be honored in future too. Thanks
    Last edited by Dr yousufzai; 09-02-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Bro px3 kasa pistol h self defense k ley

Self defense k ley 9mm mai kn sa pistol best h