Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yugoslavian M57

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Again that depends on which TT to go for.. moonstar factory outlet is a no no since they are not real moonster. Ergo they make fake copies.. ( What ever that is)
    TT 33 from Badar Arms ( The one they export to USA)
    RAC's M57 clones

Or a NIB Cheenee Tee Tee

i have a CHENEE TEETEE,

i want to try an interchange local copy. peshawar moon star is the real deal. i will check badar arms on net also.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    whats an interchange local copy?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

whats an interchange local copy?

interchange means that it is made to exact measurements of the original weapon. like in this case, this local copy will take parts from chinese tt and parts can be fitted in the chinese pistol.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    interchange means that it is made to exact measurements of the original weapon. like in this case, this local copy will take parts from chinese tt and parts can be fitted in the chinese pistol.
    oh ok. Thatmeans it wil accept chinese extractor, pin, recoil springs and mags?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yes brother .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

as per their words. it is same as the chinese in measurement and dimentions. will have to test one.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Congratulations on the M57.M57 is the absolute finest TT pistols out there.I have carried a norinco 636 and a M57.Both never FTF or FTE in the 400 or so rounds i put through them.M57 is more accurate and has a way better finishing quality as compared to the 636.That extra round too gave me extra confidence knowing that many were carrying 10-12 rounds in their CF98s while i had 9+1.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    Congratulations on the M57.M57 is the absolute finest TT pistols out there.I have carried a norinco 636 and a M57.Both never FTF or FTE in the 400 or so rounds i put through them.M57 is more accurate and has a way better finishing quality as compared to the 636.That extra round too gave me extra confidence knowing that many were carrying 10-12 rounds in their CF98s while i had 9+1.
    U.. carry a chambered TT on you. You are a brave man indeed.

U.. carry a chambered TT on you. You are a brave man indeed.
    all brave men doing these acts get themselves or others shot at some point of there life.
    in war time, many officers were shot by their own TT's due to loaded carry.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    all brave men doing these acts get themselves or others shot at some point of there life.
    in war time, many officers were shot by their own TT's due to loaded carry.
    There was a reason why the soviets shifted from the Tok to the mak soon after the war ended.

There was a reason why the soviets shifted from the Tok to the mak soon after the war ended.
    one of the reason was

accidental discharge and lack of safety.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I will agree with both of you CC TT with a loaded chamber is not advisable it is extremely dangerous . I am a firm believer if you want to carry then carry it with loaded chamber other wise don't carry this is just my personal opinion yours may differ but not with TT .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    I will agree with both of you CC TT with a loaded chamber is not advisable it is extremely dangerous . I am a firm believer if you want to carry then carry it with loaded chamber other wise don't carry this is just my personal opinion yours may differ but not with TT .
    That is the only reason why I choose hammer fired, DA/SA with de-cocker pistol. My weapon is chambered, de-cocked, safety off, always !

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    That is the only reason why I choose hammer fired, DA/SA with de-cocker pistol. My weapon is chambered, de-cocked, safety off, always !
    me too me toooo

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    That's the way to go bro . To be ready all the time and keeping safety in check .

its 29500 to be precise..lol
    and thanks @Pakistanitoup to encourage me to post here..here are some work of moon star arms which was sent to me by SAIF BHAI their owner.Name:  IMG-20161220-WA0005.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  54.2 KBName:  IMG-20161220-WA0007.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  54.2 KBName:  IMG-20161220-WA0008.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  52.1 KB

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing few people in Lahore i have got these and have tested upto 75 rounds and hey worked flawlessly have you tried this?? what is your opinion??

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    Thanks for sharing few people in Lahore i have got these and have tested upto 75 rounds and hey worked flawlessly have you tried this?? what is your opinion??
    Bro my cousin have used around 500 rounds till now with this Moon Star Glock with out any hiccups . Ammo used is POF , Chinese red box and S&B FMJ . We are using Origional Glock mags and recoil springs .

Wow.. it's amazing
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Now I don't see a reason why I shouldn't have one.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY