Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yugoslavian M57

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    38k!! Sweeet. Here dealrs are lettign it go for 75k
    ANd I saw the RAC one as well. Its finishing was the same as M57. So much so that putting the 2 side by side I could not differentiate. Not at all... These days RAC put in RAC on thier slides, but if they diod not or other manufectereres did not.. No way i could differentiate..
    local stuff is getting better each day.

now they have introduced chrome lined barrels also and guns being made using CNC machines.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    local stuff is getting better each day.

now they have introduced chrome lined barrels also and guns being made using CNC machines.
    Problem is they make clones of these clones as well.

RAC ( royal arms company) does really nice clones. I have used 1 of their Taurus PT 92 clones. and it was very nice. also accurate. I used an original taurus mag with it. It did not misfire. at the range I put it next to an original and the owner could not differentiate either. Same box and everything. fit and finish also remained the same. However, the rear sight did become loose after 600 rounds or so.

Now I know that RAC does not make rifles. They have told me so as well. But I have seen RAC .222 local rifles as well. When I asked Habib the son of the owner, he was like. they are fakes.
    Soo we have fakes of fakes as well... :O
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Problem is they make clones of these clones as well.

RAC ( royal arms company) does really nice clones. I have used 1 of their Taurus PT 92 clones. and it was very nice. also accurate. I used an original taurus mag with it. It did not misfire. at the range I put it next to an original and the owner could not differentiate either. Same box and everything. fit and finish also remained the same. However, the rear sight did become loose after 600 rounds or so.

Now I know that RAC does not make rifles. They have told me so as well. But I have seen RAC .222 local rifles as well. When I asked Habib the son of the owner, he was like. they are fakes.
    Soo we have fakes of fakes as well... :O

just imagine, copy of a local copy of the original copy of an original design
    Keep Calm & Carry One

just imagine, copy of a local copy of the original copy of an original design
    The 'original' copy of the copy makers ( viz RAC) were quite indignant as their name was used on a 'copy'.. I thought about pointing out the irony. but then kept it to myself.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The 'original' copy of the copy makers ( viz RAC) were quite indignant as their name was used on a 'copy'.. I thought about pointing out the irony. but then kept it to myself.
    anu update on Moon star TT Copy ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

anu update on Moon star TT Copy ?
    Whic moonstar.. The karachi outlet claims they are the real moonsar, while the Peshawar based moonstar make the same claims.
    One moonstar makes copies of orignals. While the other moonstar makes copies of moonstar. No idea which one is which.

Whic moonstar.. The karachi outlet claims they are the real moonsar, while the Peshawar based moonstar make the same claims.
    One moonstar makes copies of orignals. While the other moonstar makes copies of moonstar. No idea which one is which.
    Bro Moonstar in Peshawer is the real Moonstar which are famous for making quality clones but again clone is a clone but if one wants it they are one to consider and their after sale service is also good . They have recently launched their own design as well in 9mm .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Almost all the copy manufacturing factories are Peshawar based and on kohat road.
    There are some fakes in Lahore & Karachi as well who claim it is there own product but where is their factory / manufacturing unit. Peshawar moonstar Glock 19 copy is so close to real that even a self proclaimed gun expert will be easily mistaken.
    Last edited by cancer_doc; 14-10-2016 at 02:05 PM.

@Cancer_Doc Brother!
    What is the cost of the Moonstar's Glock 19 (Copy) ?

Regards

I think it is 30K.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Almost all the copy manufacturing factories are Peshawar based and on Job at road.
    There are some fakes in Lahore & Karachi as well who claim it is there own product but where is their factory / manufacturing unit. Peshawar moonstar Glock 19 copy is so close to real that even a self proclaimed gun expert will be easily mistaken.

they make some nice copies IMO

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Bro Moonstar in Peshawer is the real Moonstar which are famous for making quality clones but again clone is a clone but if one wants it they are one to consider and their after sale service is also good . They have recently launched their own design as well in 9mm .
    they call it Hibird lol

i think peshawar one is the real clone maker. and they look great in photos i have seen on internet. islamuddin n sons moon star.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

i am thinking to get an interchange .30 bore. 9k is nothing IMO

they have improved alot in local .30 bores. i gave one to my friend it was 5k copy peshawar made. he fire 150 rounds in a go with full auto and semi auto without any issues. later on some springs and pins were broken but after extensive use.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Almost all the copy manufacturing factories are Peshawar based and on Job at road.
    Yes sir their glock is a very good copy and it's interchangeable with the original Glock parts for a copy . Performance wise we have shot around 300 plus rounds with no FTF/FTE or double feed but we are using original mags and original recoil spring .

Yes sir their glock is a very good copy and it's interchangeable with the original Glock parts for a copy . Performance wise we have shot around 300 plus rounds with no FTF/FTE or double feed but we are using original mags and original recoil spring .
    what about its outlook ? does it look like the real deal ?

i think if we use few items genuine that it will work. firing pin, mag and other spring which can be obtained easily.

i will start from a TT in this case.

they use 4140 steel which is good and used in many firearms.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Again that depends on which TT to go for.. moonstar factory outlet is a no no since they are not real moonster. Ergo they make fake copies.. ( What ever that is)
    TT 33 from Badar Arms ( The one they export to USA)
    RAC's M57 clones

Or a NIB Cheenee Tee Tee

what about its outlook ? does it look like the real deal ?

i think if we use few items genuine that it will work. firing pin, mag and other spring which can be obtained easily.

i will start from a TT in this case.

they use 4140 steel which is good and used in many firearms.
    Bro we are using original Glock mags , original recoil spring we even used it with Rami kit worked fine even the original slide works with the frame . Side by side very difficult to make out the diffrence until you strip it down then you will see tolling marks from inside . Till now it's going good it's kind of a project gun for us . Will keep you guys posted . We didn't had good luck with their own pistol design which they lend us for TNE had FTF/FTE mag issues .

"TT 33 from Badar Arms ( The one they export to USA)"

I wish we got some POF .30 Bore ammo for my collection! I would also like to get some of the smaller, "mystery" brands of Pakistani .30 Bore, but I don't think I want to fire any.

Hope some day Glock 26 copy will also be available

Hope some day Glock 26 copy will also be available
    Sir why you interested in copy? instead of copy WAH industries is better then that

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    Sir why you interested in copy? instead of copy WAH industries is better then that
    Wah industries is no doubt good but they do not make subcompact pistols like Glock 26 / 43.
    Hope some day all these products of good quality from reliable industries are made in Pakistan then you are right there is no need to go for copies and even more the real Glock 26 which worths 6 times it's original price in Pakistan.