Thread: Sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 vs canik s120

Sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 vs canik s120

Dear member I want to buy a handgun, specifically cz 75b so it is out of my range now I am looking towards sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 and canik s120. Please suggest me which is good to go with

Quote Originally Posted by adnan78 View Post
    Dear member I want to buy a handgun, specifically cz 75b so it is out of my range now I am looking towards sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 and canik s120. Please suggest me which is good to go with
    Brother Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 pistol, sold in the USA under brand Armalite model AR-24.but the sarsimaz handguns rejected in Pakistan these are not reliable.and canik s120 is better because its Long service life and suitable for combat shooting Barrel manufactured by MKEK using cold forging technolgy .
    They Never Die Who Die for Noble Cause

Bro its a tough choice kilinc 2000 is a great gun used by turkush army aswell but is not exact copy of 75b on the other hand s120 is true clone of of cz75 b and can take cz magazines aswell so i think you should go for S120 ,canik makes good handguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert lion View Post
    Brother Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 pistol, sold in the USA under brand Armalite model AR-24.but the sarsimaz handguns rejected in Pakistan these are not reliable.and canik s120 is better because its Long service life and suitable for combat shooting Barrel manufactured by MKEK using cold forging technolgy .
    sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 is great gun use by turkish army and they are allso part of Nato.no doubt MKEK barrel are used in s120.both are equally great guns.

Thanks dear desert lion and FA226, I think so fit and finish wise sarsilmaz is better than canik

Thanks dear desert lion and FA226, I think so fit and finish wise sarsilmaz is better than canik
    Check both in your hands and then decide which one feels better to your heart and then pick it.

@fa226
    +1.......

@FA226, then may I assume that canik s120 and sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 are equal in reliability

@FA226, then may I assume that canik s120 and sarsilmaz kilinc 2000 are equal in reliability
    Yes bro thats what i mean.

Brother finishing is not problem the many eastern European handguns are not good finishing but checked the reliability and you talking both are reliable then check who's fits in your hands then go for that
    They Never Die Who Die for Noble Cause

Let me give you a proper analysis:

Kilinc 2000:
    - More robustly made as compared to S120
    - Currently in use by Turkish Army
    - Kilinc 2000 is a clone of the Tangfolio tz75 as it was made by collaboration of Tangfolio (Italy) and Sarsilmaz specifically to fullfill the needs of their army
    - The Kilinc 2000 does not accept CZ grips as there is a difference in grip angle of Tangfolio TZ75 and CZ75
    - The Kilinc accepts the new generation of CZ75 magazines (with notches on both sides). The old CZ75 magazines will also fit in with a little bit of modification
    - In Kilinc you dont need to worry about fitting in CZ75 magazines because Sarsilmaz magazines are easily available in market for 5000 to 6000 rupees
    - Sarsilmaz was not very successful with POF because of the specific models they chose. Like every gun manufacturer, Sarsilmaz has some lemon models as well and ST9 happens to be one of those so do not judge Sarsilmaz by the performance of ST9
    - Sarsilmaz has a more advanced manufacturing facility as compared to Canikk... Reason being, Sarsilmaz is a state owned organisation, much like POF for Pakisan
    - The dots on sight of Kilinc 2000 are big and obvious, exactly like the CZ75 Special Edition. Helps in quick acquisition and also works great for precision shooting
    - The gun is made from Forging and not casting, but so is S120

S120:
    - This gun definitely has better bluing as compared to the Kilinc 2000
    - Accepts CZ75 magazines and Grips
    - Canikk Spare magazines are not available in market
    - The gun is made from Forging and not casting, just like Kilinc 2000
    - The Stock Grips that come on S120 are better looking as compared to those that come with Kilinc
    - The sights on this gun are very fine and small dots. Good for precision shooting
    - This gun is a direct clone of the CZ75 and not a Tangfolio Clone like the Kilinc 2000

Both guns have Barrel life of 30,000 plus rounds and both are excellent guns. Go for either, which ever feels better in your hands.

BUT, most importantly, bro which city are you from and are these guns even available in market? As per my information (which can be wrong) there is no Kilinc 2000 or Canikk S120 in the Karachi Market atleast (but I can be wrong, just commenting as per my sources go)
    Last edited by Deathrow; 24-12-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Thanks dear Deathrow brother, sarsilmaz kilinc is available for 75000 rupees at saddar lucky star

Thanks dear Deathrow brother, sarsilmaz kilinc is available for 75000 rupees at saddar lucky star

Really? Which dealer has it in stock? Can you please share?
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."