Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 379

Thread: PX-3 (7.62x25)- Finally Reviewed With Range Report

  1. #41
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Hello forum..though i'm not arms specialist but dont you think Sig P226 looks like a copy of PX-3....???
    No !!!! actually it's the other way round.

  2. #42
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    And I wish Sig Sauer company should also make this caliber handgun.

  3. #43
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Yes please do elaborate what you mean by this statement???

    I think he meant that as the gun reads 30 bore it must have been written by some pathan, as they do write on local clones. Just meant to be witty

    Quote Originally Posted by Apalo View Post
    why .30 bore on the gun, why not 7.62x25! do they have Pathan in China?
    Brother rest assured that Pathans are everywhere, in china, japan and the strangest of all places as they are hard working people and don't mind getting their hands dirty :P

    Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    what do you want to say bro? can you be a bit more specific?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  4. #44
    Enthusiast mohsin.mashhadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dera Ismail Khan
    Posts
    458
    @ jibz bro. Ahh... I c now... but is this problem same in np-22 or/and np-34?? cuz its the same design rite??. imho, one can always decock with 2nd hand if using both hands right
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

  5. #45
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Strange................People even try to become Philosopher on Copied weapons......Hello forum..though i'm not arms specialist but dont you think Sig P226 looks like a copy of PX-3....???
    Yes, you are right. You are not an arms specialist.

  6. #46
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin.mashhadi View Post
    @ jibz bro. Ahh... I c now... but is this problem same in np-22 or/and np-34?? cuz its the same design rite??. imho, one can always decock with 2nd hand if using both hands right
    You couldn't be any more right, however to further clarify my statement, let me iterate that I don't consider it a problem as such; rather a slight inconvenience which can be minimized by getting used to the lever's position with practice.

  7. #47
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    And I wish Sig Sauer company should also make this caliber handgun.
    Bro the do make a similar thing a Sig p226 .357sig the round is a bottle necked 9mm round with a 40s&w mother casing and pressure almost equal to 7.62x25.

  8. #48
    Supreme Member colt 1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    I think he meant that as the gun reads 30 bore it must have been written by some pathan, as they do write on local clones. Just meant to be witty



    Brother rest assured that Pathans are everywhere, in china, japan and the strangest of all places as they are hard working people and don't mind getting their hands dirty :P
    well for his information i must state that .30 bore is a very common word used by weapon owners/enthusiasts to refer to 7.62 caliber in Pakistan. it should not be related to a particular area

  9. #49
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    I am sure Apalo bro is bit confused over the way caliber is written as word ".30 Bore" is not a term used internationally for 7.62x25 Tokarov, it mostly is written on TT's made in Pakistan (KPK).

    9Thanks for uploading internals, so you taught photography tricks to all your friends photos are excellent and showing details lot more than a naked eye could see, thanks again. Seriously trying to find something from my collection to replace with PX-3 and thanks once more for transmitting another itch
    Yes bro. You get me. But still confused. Could not find this pistol on any other form. Any body have its link from manufacturer site?
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

  10. #50
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    well for his information i must state that .30 bore is a very common word used by weapon owners/enthusiasts to refer to 7.62 caliber in Pakistan. it should not be related to a particular area
    i fully agree with you bro.to stereotype people is not some thing sensible.

  11. #51
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Yes please do elaborate what you mean by this statement???
    Quote Originally Posted by Apalo View Post
    why .30 bore on the gun, why not 7.62x25! do they have Pathan in China?
    Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    what do you want to say bro? can you be a bit more specific?
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i fully agree with you bro.to stereotype people is not some thing sensible.
    Guys he had no intentions to offend anyone, slow down
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  12. #52
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,268
    I see it has 4 grooves. Will accuracy increase if 6 grooves are given ? Just curious
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  13. #53
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i fully agree with you bro.to stereotype people is not some thing sensible.
    Sorry if I offend you but by referring pathan means a person who is expert in making guns in Pakistan.
    Hope it will help
    Last edited by Apalo; 19-08-2014 at 02:11 AM.
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

  14. #54
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Apalo View Post
    Sorry if I offend you but by referring pathan means a person who is expert in making guns in Pakistan.
    Hope it will help
    OK.pathan is a race.and every pathan is not in gun making you are stereotyping again.please avoid racist jokes in future.i dont want to say more, then it will be long argument.so every one lets talk about PX3 now shall we.

  15. #55
    Supreme Member Topak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    2,562
    Blog Entries
    1
    Term like TT and 30 Bore are local terms, international its either 7.62 X 25 or Tula Tokarev even some times Tokarev TT33.But 30 bore suggests that either its Local Adventure before landing of original PX-3 or some party from here has got made guns on order/customized from China, just like Shaheen's CF98s instead of Norinco's
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

  16. #56
    congrats brother on your purchase,
    i was looking for something like this too but from CZ or Zastava , I wish that CZ and zastava had made this same gun in 5 inches barrel in both black and stainless versions , it would be mine dream gun of all times.
    is this gun double action brothers

  17. #57
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,630
    Awesome work brothers nice review.

  18. #58
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    is this gun double action brothers
    Yes its double action/single action.

  19. #59
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Thrones
    Posts
    2,854
    Can we have some pictures of Target Sheets? I don't know if I cannot see them or they are not there.

  20. #60
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    Term like TT and 30 Bore are local terms, international its either 7.62 X 25 or Tula Tokarev even some times Tokarev TT33.But 30 bore suggests that either its Local Adventure before landing of original PX-3 or some party from here has got made guns on order/customized from China, just like Shaheen's CF98s instead of Norinco's
    "Hum nay kuch kaha to shekiyat ho ge"
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •