Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Joining .30 club: Chinese 7.62x25

Can i ask why a local one then, when there are Chinese Toks out there and the m57. The only deal is the find a genuine one
    they are more accurate and reliable then the local clones.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Can i ask why a local one then, when there are Chinese Toks out there and the m57. The only deal is the find a genuine one
    they are more accurate and reliable then the local clones.
    Quote Originally Posted by musk View Post
    Chinese are not available in market of sargodha. As most of shops are sealed by police because they were making fake licenses.

only one dealer has stock of chinese TT. His demand was 29K. Chinese white box is selling each pop@45Rs.

While all other arms dealers are selling darra made 14 shot full auto pistol. Price was 14k to 11K. only one shop had 7 shot TT but

build quality was near to recycled iron.

Finally i got opinion of different dealers and every body recommended Peshawar made norinco TT. This company is making ammo of

30cal with name of norinco.

I have not tested this weapon by self. Sales man of dealer fired five shots in my presence.
    Update: I test fired this gun now.

Quote Originally Posted by musk View Post
    Update: I test fired this gun now.
    Bro i have two chinees black barrel TT,,,,,,AND one local made TT,,,,,, Bro we can't denied the performance of chinees tt,,,,,,,,,,,,,chinees tt is far far better than our local made tt,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Sir, if you bought this on Mian Jee's recommendation then keep calm and fire till your hearts content.
    O bhai, no one puts Mian Jee's recommendation under his nose.

Blames on you.

Quote Originally Posted by sajjadjutt View Post
    Bro i have two Chinese black barrel TT,,,,,,AND one local made TT,,,,,, Bro we can't denied the performance of Chinese tt,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chinese tt is far far better than our local made tt,,,,,
    Brother Yes I know there is no performance comparison between Chinese and Local TT. Chinese are much better.
    Chinese TT availability was issue. I have plan to replace this TT with Chinese in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    O bhai, no one puts Mian Jee's recommendation under his nose.

Blames on you.
    Mian Jee I was waiting for your recommendation, but still i have not heard any thing form your side. If there is still any

recommendation for my next purchase(Chinese TT) it will be highly appreciated. Also guide how i can contact you. I think posting of

cell number and email is not allowed here.

After taking shower with diesel, getting rid of grease, perfumed with Nasa-Resto-Nil and Dressed in new uniform.

And finally some clicks with my Sony Cyber shot

Name:  DSC02910.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  94.7 KB
    Name:  DSC02912.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  89.8 KB
    Name:  DSC02913.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  90.8 KB
    Name:  DSC02917.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  93.4 KB
    Name:  DSC02919.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  92.5 KB
    Name:  DSC02920.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  90.0 KB
    Name:  DSC02921.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  89.0 KB
    Name:  DSC02922.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  92.0 KB
    Name:  DSC02936.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  94.0 KB
    Name:  DSC02938.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  75.3 KB

Rookie
    Salam , both are good but I think that rate of fire and grip is much better in zastava
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  xxxx.jpeg
Views: 471
Size:  4.8 KB
    Black barrel chniees TT.

Hi....though m old yet my first post....its good to know about popularity of 7.62x25 and i need to know if there is any one having some accessories like grip, flash light or laser for my Zastava m57....?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Dear fellow members,

Sorry I am little late to join TT/.30 Club. Had this pistol with me for quite a long time now but somehow couldn't post pics before. One reason could be not having a good camera for proper photo-shoot. As that issue has been addressed now, so will keep sharing 'clicks' from my collection time to time.

As of now, enjoy seeing my old pal - Chinese type 54, 7.62 x 25 aka '.30 Bore'. Its accurate, reliable, rugged and a darling to have
    congrats dear: good work, best snaps and of course have nice shooting.