Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone tell me about this Pakistani Tokarev?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Its a pity yellowsled that u will never fire the Pakistani Tok. We would have loved a range review.

(sigh) all those un-popped cherries in your possession.. U are a man with iron self control!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

lol.. Not really about self control, I just have no time! Besides, I enjoy shooting some other guns I have such as AK47, AK74, SKS, AR15 and my new favorite is a Polish MAG98 pistol.

Last I went to the Badar Brothers outlet. Some thieves had got in in the middle of the night and made off with their inventory. They also do an excellent maverick pump action shottie clone for around $170.

I am determined to get hold of the safety equipped Tok. If they are exporting it they are bound to have a few left.

I will chrome it and use it as an EDC.

P.s having so many guns that U dont even have the time to shoot em.. I now understand what the Turkish sultans of old must have felt about their thousand + harems.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Old saying here..... He who has the most toys when he dies, wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Last I went to the Badar Brothers outlet. Some thieves had got in in the middle of the night and made off with their inventory. They also do an excellent maverick pump action shottie clone for around $170.

I am determined to get hold of the safety equipped Tok. If they are exporting it they are bound to have a few left.

I will chrome it and use it as an EDC.

P.s having so many guns that U dont even have the time to shoot em.. I now understand what the Turkish sultans of old must have felt about their thousand + harems.
    Peshawar trip coming up soon ..... will give them a call first.

Member Emeritus
    Very nice looking Pakistani TT.. nice finishing neat & clean.. BTW your neck should be TT rather Than yellowsled Lolzzz.. just kidding..
    is there a chinese tok as well in this huge TT collection and one more question "what are those wooden boxes behind your fabulous TTs.. are those TT Ammo boxes.. I asked this question because here in Pakistan the Ammo is imported from other countries in exactly like these boxes.. if its really Ammo boxes then you have ample supply of it as well.. happy shooting and stay blessed.

Regards.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Verve View Post
    Peshawar trip coming up soon ..... will give them a call first.
    What are you coming after.. the TT or Harem ???

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    What are you coming after.. the TT or Harem ???
    If its the Harem.. I would apply for the leave from my office and tag along..

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Very nice looking Pakistani TT.. nice finishing neat & clean.. BTW your neck should be TT rather Than yellowsled Lolzzz.. just kidding..
    is there a chinese tok as well in this huge TT collection and one more question "what are those wooden boxes behind your fabulous TTs.. are those TT Ammo boxes.. I asked this question because here in Pakistan the Ammo is imported from other countries in exactly like these boxes.. if its really Ammo boxes then you have ample supply of it as well.. happy shooting and stay blessed.

Regards.
    The ammo crates pictured in my "Man Room" are Russian Surplus 7.62x54r (2x 440rd tins in each crate) for the Mosin Nagant rifle. Its a popular surplus rifle here in the US. I have 3 Chinese Tokarevs in the pictures. One is a Original type 54 dated 1956, that was rearsenaled by norinco and rechambered in 9mm. 2nd Chinese is 1980's production in 7.62x25, and my 3rd Chinese is a 90's production chambered in 9mm.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsled View Post
    The ammo crates pictured in my "Man Room" are Russian Surplus 7.62x54r (2x 440rd tins in each crate) for the Mosin Nagant rifle. Its a popular surplus rifle here in the US. I have 3 Chinese Tokarevs in the pictures. One is a Original type 54 dated 1956, that was rearsenaled by norinco and rechambered in 9mm. 2nd Chinese is 1980's production in 7.62x25, and my 3rd Chinese is a 90's production chambered in 9mm.
    Thanks for your reply.. actually I asked specifically about the Chinese tok because you didn't mention about it in your first post, while you mentioned every other make (Russian, Polish, Pakistani, Yugoslavia etc) so I thought there is a ban of Chinese TTs.. well you have three of them.. great.
    Are these Chinese TTs do have a manual safety becoz its not clear in picture.
    Oh yes in the second picture its quite visible.. thanks for the nice share.

Member Emeritus
    And yes you should also add Serbian Zastava TT to your marvel.. its also one of the better model amongst TTs.

I do have the Zastava as per a previous post.

All my TT's have added safetys. They are required safety lever as per import laws. The only TT's in the US without safetys were imported prior to 1970ish and war bringbacks. I dont know how I left off "Chinese" on my list. I must have posted that before my moening cup of coffee.

Its opposite here in the US when it comes to safetlys. TT's are much more desireable without the added safetly. As an example, a Russian with a Safetly would be about $400. If it was a bringback without a safetly it would sell for over $1000. The same with Chinese. One with a safetly will sell for about $300, but one without a safety will sell for $900 dollars.

Wow.
    Trully remarkable.
    I remember meeting a Badar and brothers representative during a gun exchibition in Islamabad Pakistan and he told me they were exporting there TT 33`s to the US.
    I naturally didnt believe him.
    How wrong i was!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

wow what a lovely collection.
    Ahmad

no other gun is more fun to shoot than a tokarev i have fired a number of tts russian, pakistani,chinese,serbian,egyptian,polish but my fav still is a chinese tt extremely reliable weapon in the league of toks.

Member Emeritus
    @yellowsled.. will love to see a picture of your favorite Polish MAG98 pistol if convenient for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 380ACP View Post
    no other gun is more fun to shoot than a tokarev i have fired a number of tts russian, pakistani,chinese,serbian,egyptian,polish but my fav still is a chinese tt extremely reliable weapon in the league of toks.
    i think if you could find an orignal russian TT that would be the most reliable and accurate one
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Sure!

here they are. I have 2 actually. One I fire and one is factory import new. These are rare. They only made about 2,800 of them.

Member Emeritus
    That's really gorgeous indeed.. thanks for the nice share.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    i think if you could find an orignal russian TT that would be the most reliable and accurate one
    Original Russian is far superior in every aspect. Since I have one Russian and an older Chinese 66 and have shot both. Although Chinese older models are indeed very good compared to current ones.

Regards