Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ 75 TS (Tactical Sports) - Project LiteSpeed

@Moeen
    I sure can part with it for a couple of weeks, no problem. Will try to drive up to Islamabad during the Eid break and you can work your magic on it. Now about this liability waiver...what EXACTLY do you mean by that!?
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post

@Colt 1911 - lolz, thanks, so now you too are leaning towards its initial name suggestion 'StripTease'. As for the gun shop, I am looking for a license, have been but thus far no luck.
    your custom gun shop would be a heaven for Pakistani gun enthusiasts.best of luck for your endeavour!

Blog Entries
    @Moeen...............Sure, I'll come over as soon as weather settles down for the better, I'm a sweat allergic.

The actual issue in coming over to you now is no longer laziness on my part, nor the weather actually. The real ISSUE since last night is FUNDS and the capability to present before you a blank cheque duly signed and delivered at your door steps with following note on the envelope:" BUY ANYTHING, DO ANYTHING TO IT", lolz!

Let me just check around, what I wanna have strip teased from your hands for a TANGO ELITE, lolz!

@Jibz..............Lol! Thanks bro, I'm sure Moeen wanna shave off some text now, lolz!

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Blog Entries
    beautiful! The end result is very much showing the efforts gone into this. And yes, reading your post describing the process was fun too.
    Waiting for the range report after you get the springs.

Godspeed lightspeed!
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

Wow! Gun looks amazing ! As others have stated, you should definitely open a custom gun shop.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the recoil spring dilemma.
    "Stop acting so small! You are the universe in ecstatic motion." - Rumi

Member Extraordinaire
    Congratulation on finishing the project. I know how many drill bits u have broken

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @Ahnab - joke... hello... joke... btw where is the third muskateer? He still hasn't commented on my skill set.
    @Colt 1911 - agreed but as I was laughing about it earlier with a PG member. A Wilson Combat high end 1911 has landed on our shores in Karachi and the asking price... a ridiculous mind bending, twisting, BP exploding... 13lacs! lolz, here I am doing similar tasks and I can't get people to fork over even 40000/rs... lolz. A CTS is 2400/usd. whats so special about it. Some gora cut the frame in the same area where I did, slapped on a straight trigger ( I did), installed adjustable sights (i did), removed the checkering (I did and more), installed a magwell (mines better from CZ) and installed plain grips (CZ checkered are more expensive). So if he is asking 2400/usd. Is there someone out there willing to pay me the same... or is it excuse time? But lets see bro, I am still on track and am intending to get my money's worth. Wish me luck on this.
    @AK 47 - so am I but in my house the A/C have been on 26 degrees for the past 4 months and I rarely leave the house. I hate sweating... unless.....
    @Starfish - thanks.
    @SZBR - no delimma just something that is needed.
    @Dr. Zakir - thanks boss, only you know as I have called you at 3:30am in the mornings after getting the work done and returning home... from WAH. Thanks.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Simple awesomeness! Such an amazing n sexy ending to a 'panga', that only the B&S can dare to take.
    Moeen bhai... hats off to your brilliant ideas, wonderful skills, detailed knowledge and passion about guns.
    I fully agree with bro colt 1911, on the Custom Shop idea and you must continue your efforts towards that.

@Moeen
    Get ready, my 1911 is inshallah coming your way for a facelift & a tune up! Met the Third Musketeer today (enjoyed the fine offerings of Fat Burger ), he's pretty busy at work, hence his forced absence.

As for doing custom jobs on a regular basis, if you are unable to secure a license, might I suggest you start on a order by order basis as a "hobby" and accept "donations" in return . I don't know about other people out there, but I'm definitely willing to pay the due amount for a job well done. I agree that certain people out there are willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for something which can, instead, be constructed locally of equal quality. I suggest you pay no heed to such miserly dolts and instead focus on doing what you love doing.
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnab View Post
    @Moeen
    Get ready, my 1911 is inshallah coming your way for a facelift & a tune up! Met the Third Musketeer today (enjoyed the fine offerings of Fat Burger ), he's pretty busy at work, hence his forced absence.

As for doing custom jobs on a regular basis, if you are unable to secure a license, might I suggest you start on a order by order basis as a "hobby" and accept "donations" in return . I don't know about other people out there, but I'm definitely willing to pay the due amount for a job well done. I agree that certain people out there are willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for something which can, instead, be constructed locally of equal quality. I suggest you pay no heed to such miserly dolts and instead focus on doing what you love doing.
    Reporting for duty!!!!
    And..... ... holee lightened handgun Batman!!! You've done it again!!!

....my TS needs to lose weight too. And I am liking what you've done. Haven't been to the range since May so this thread just added to my misery.....withdrawl symptoms exacerbated by your deLITEful presentation.

I really need to plan a trip to Islamabad to check out all that you've been up to.
    Last edited by rmishaq; 02-08-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Blog Entries
    Best of the cosmetic surgeries I have seen; bravo Moeen bro I would love to call it a brilliant act of valor there wouldn't be a better way to skin a TS enhancing practical performance by 25% & cosmetic .....200%.

Now I understand what was behind that warm invitation to Gun Club right after Eid; you left me with no excuse Moeen bro
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    @Colt 1911 - agreed but as I was laughing about it earlier with a PG member. A Wilson Combat high end 1911 has landed on our shores in Karachi and the asking price... a ridiculous mind bending, twisting, BP exploding... 13lacs! lolz, here I am doing similar tasks and I can't get people to fork over even 40000/rs... lolz. A CTS is 2400/usd. whats so special about it. Some gora cut the frame in the same area where I did, slapped on a straight trigger ( I did), installed adjustable sights (i did), removed the checkering (I did and more), installed a magwell (mines better from CZ) and installed plain grips (CZ checkered are more expensive). So if he is asking 2400/usd. Is there someone out there willing to pay me the same... or is it excuse time? But lets see bro, I am still on track and am intending to get my money's worth. Wish me luck on this.
    bro the prob here is that you unfortunately are not a 'GORA' hence the lack of trust

p.s i can be your first internee if you happen to open a custom gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post

Now I understand what was behind that warm invitation to Gun Club right after Eid; you left me with no excuse Moeen bro
    So you will be joining us in ISB. :P
    If Guns cause crime, mine must be defective.

Member Emeritus
    WooooooooW.. how could I missed this incredible work by the one & only B&S.. Moeen Bhai atleast you could have sms me about this sister of Anubis.. you are a genius.. a real THINK TANK no doubt.. now waiting for the range report anxiously.

Member Extraordinaire
    Saw the TS today . Very beautiful and excellent piece if work . Doesn't look like that gun has been modified rather looks to be an orginal piece. It's weight ia lighter so I
    very comfortable to hold. Once again a great job

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @Ilyas - Thank you sir, keep me in your prayers.
    @Ahnab - Thanks let see... waiting.
    @rmishaq - Hey bro, glad to hear from you thanks.
    @Denovo87 - Thank you sir, looking forward to seeing you.
    @Colt1911 - Thanks.
    @Aquarius - thanks sir. Awaiting springs sir.
    @Dr Zakir - Thanks boss, I know its going to be more fun to shoot.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Sir Moeen you're a legend!

Supreme Member
    It is a great work that can be done only by Sir moeen sb,we can not even think to be ever able to do so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,high felicitations for such an innovative work

......amazing......
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Agha007 View Post
    Sir Moeen you're a legend!
    No second thought about that.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.