Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse Response Team: PG Unit

Well Abbas bhai is most prepared. I think Zombies do not stand a chance against two Saiga's. Those of you who are not prepared should seek shelter in Abbas bhai's place....

WOW @ Abbas!I love the room!
    @Jibz very nice collection.A true collection!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

@ED its a long walk from Karachi to Lahore and you may bite alot of people on the way so i wouldnt advise that....but you can always head out towards all those loathed dealers you wrote reviews about and use the element of surprise..........you can even dedicate a thread to the experience
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

@all , very nice thread

Blog Entries
    Ok here it is...... since Zombies like to be killed only with NPB

Name:  IMAG0220.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  107.5 KBName:  IMAG0222.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  105.9 KBName:  IMAG0225.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  105.2 KBName:  IMAG0226.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  101.0 KBName:  IMAG0228.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  105.9 KB
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    @ED its a long walk from Karachi to Lahore and you may bite alot of people on the way so i wouldnt advise that....but you can always head out towards all those loathed dealers you wrote reviews about and use the element of surprise..........you can even dedicate a thread to the experience
    Hah .. Whole comment is full of win..

Blog Entries
    and there are some Zombies out, which dont have any effect of these things,are handled with special equipment.
    those ''Zombies''
    1-come home late night
    2-do smoking , even drinking
    3-watch cricket, stick to it and dont give room to see Star Plus.
    4-avoide to take for outing and hotel.
    5-Dont let to talk with class fellows.
    6-restrict budget for shopping.
    7-dont like In Laws

so the ''Zombie respond team'' tackle ''these'' type of Zombie with the equipment below..

Attachment 14115Name:  IMAG0229.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  100.4 KB
    Last edited by Topak; 03-11-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Pic error correction, reloded.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

@Topak
    The attachment is not opening

this thread just made my day, excellent collection of the members plus the hilarious comments. this thread is a PG's master piece.

my WMDs for the day of Gogs will be all of my dear friends here at PG.
    | (*| Pakistan Zindabad | *) |

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger_happy78 View Post
    Well Abbas bhai is most prepared. I think Zombies do not stand a chance against two Saiga's. Those of you who are not prepared should seek shelter in Abbas bhai's place....
    since Zombies like to be killed by NPBs only and at the moment i have no intention to tickle them with pof no 4,6,8 cartridges and small .22 bullets.
    so the only option for me will be to find a shelter.
    Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

Having Chainsaws and shotguns are good and gory .. Headshots will save the day .. Mark my words.. I have seen the documentaries...

mr. Abbas is looking well prepared....BTW nice closet

Seems every body is well prepared
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Rawalpindi either is not safe for zombies ... "The Resistance" is here as well

Sample of all the types of shotgun ammo I have as per zombie approaching order:

Name:  DSC_0434.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  33.5 KB

Like when they are far then I will use 4 number, they come lil closer and I will use BB, more closer AAA, 10 yards then SG/LG and finally neck to neck then S&B slugs down their "brainless" piece of skull ...

And other than local things, following makes up a good resistance

Name:  DSC_0411.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  37.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TAREEN View Post
    And like me, those who do not have appropriate & adequate equipment to stand against the outbreak, let us move to Narowal for shelter!
    Some Anti Zombie equipments belong to Tareen Sb. :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Safety and Safe firearms handling is everyone's "Responsibility".

Blog Entries
    Now where do I start commenting on today's progress during my absence? The thread is moving Formula 1 cruise!

Ok, let's start with the Maestro's Zombie bunker! For some odd reason, I've a feeling that this is an underground, cooled, storage place, and Chief does have to put on the matrix long coat in black every time he wanna go for a check! Excellent arrangement, weatherproof!

Loved the green hammer in the corner, lolz! Also loved the smilie at the other end of the room, lolz! And the defense with the pair of Saiga's course is awesome, exquisite, well done, Chief!

I only have some reservations about the door itself, doesn't look "thick" enough, lolz!

@GF..............Bro, the Tomahawk Sac 2500 that I disposed off last year did not have a stainless barrel! This thing looks absolutely gorgeous, and you reignited some lost love over here! They have more of these?

@TAREEN...........Sir, you and I've mangoes and apricots to throw as last resort, no worry, lolz!

@Topak..............You just pinpointed a Gujranwala Zombie there, lolz!

Overall, I've observed the 357 Mag to be a very trusted anti-zomb measure here.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Blog Entries
    @GunFreak and ED Lolz, yes guilty . been on an Anti zombie campaign ever since Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil.. That indeed is a baseball bat (in use since the past 22 years) and a hammer.. can you imagine how much fun that would be ? <evil grin> The red genie jar is actually one of my favourite items, it's my spare ammo vase.. the equivalent of candies jar in a doctors office only ours is full of ammo

@Tareen Brother good idea however how are you going to get back once all the zombie's are dead ?

@Trigger Happy, Nazim, Krazy009 Thank you. There is only one law for shooting the two Saiga's together, it must be done Tony Montana style

@Hunter468 The day Zombie's come out is the day we change our policy from N.P.B only to "The Bigger the Better"

@Ak47 Thank you and trust me the door is **very** Zombie proof.

Personally if I could have a backup weapon to my Saiga's, I'd like a pair of high cap lever action rifles chambered in .44 Mag.. yeah.. that would be a fantastic addition.. I could shoot the zombie's from my roof all day long with those..

Blog Entries
    Name:  IMAG0825.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  59.9 KB

Well, here is my Zombie "go to equipment" selected very carefully from my overall stash to ensure an overall balance and maximum coverage.

The philosophy is to pick up the following and leave the rest while staying mobile:

1. Primary - Benelli M4
    2. Secondary - 1911 .45 ACP
    3. Out of Ammo - Gerber Combat Blade
    4. Bang em - Crowbar (not pictured here. too lazy to go get it :P )
    5. Comfort - Leather Baseball gloves
    6. Illumination - Fenix Tactical

Plan: Steal food (just enough for the journey), seeds and medical supplies, and head for the mountains!
    I dont suffer from the disillusion that CZs are the ultimate handguns.
    I enjoy every minute of it

So this is my gear to hunt some zombies and protect myself from getting infected...
    - 12 Gauge shotgun will use SG cartridge in it
    - CZ 52 .30 bore
    - PT 92 9mm
    - Nepalese Kukri Knife

P.S will use the knife in case of reloading, will just cut off some zombies with it just like Alice does it in Resident Evil =P...The knife even has some blood stains on it lol
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

Name:  DSCF0005.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  92.4 KBName:  DSCF0006.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  90.9 KBName:  DSCF0055.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  92.8 KB
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"