PDA

View Full Version : Samma tv documentry on legal and illlegal weapons and ammunation.

Rizshu
29-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Dear Fellows,

There was a documentary being on air by samma TV on February 27, 2012, night, which was about the legal and illegal weapons and ammunitions in the city.

The documentary was very good, and there were certain points, which was being highlighted in it. The history of weapons in Pakistan, the legal and illegal weapons in the city, the route from which they came into the city through smuggling and above all their usage in shape of street crimes and other.

ASALAH ZAROORAT YA MAJBOORE?

Please do watch this documentary and answer the question.

Here is the link below:

PART ONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EefBniS9aFo

PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0BycoPhqC8

PART 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2nQ4ZFQgg

babaz7
29-02-2012, 01:17 AM
i saw this yesterday and some people were suggesting in this tv program to ban all weapons,regardless of legal or illegal.

Rizshu
29-02-2012, 01:25 AM
i was astonished to heard that CF98 is the largest pistol being used by BG's.

Canik
29-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Nothing will happen.
Its a cycle of government to make an earn money by issuing licenses.
Fisrt of all, we all need from government to caught and seized the illegal weapons which are in a huge huge and bulk quantity.

Everyone has rights to save his and family life from bad accidents and robberies and etc. Thats why we all have licensed weapon.

There are very rare cases in nogo areas of raping, robbery, home theft, (personal enmity is an another issue) just because everyone there have his own weapon.

Like the accident om khan. The licensed pistol saved his life.

Anyone who wants an illegal weapon is free to not spend time and money on making license, renewals, etc. , we follow all rules and spend lot of money to get license and pistol.

Owing a licensed pistol is a big big and big responsibility for honorable citizens.

Mujtaba
29-02-2012, 02:50 AM
informatve gd share

Ovais
29-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Totally Agreed With Canik Bro.

Rizshu
29-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Despite of the points which is being highlighted in the documentary, I personally think that, there is huge number of illegal weapons in the city which is being used by drug mafia, land mafia, rapist, robbers, and all those personal who are involved in illegal activates. But at the same time licensed weapons are also being used somewhere by some people for these criminal activities.

If government take solid measures to scan entry and exit points of the city, these crimes will might become low as 85 to 90% of the weapons being used in the crimes are illegal, and being smuggled into the city by different ways.

HussainAli
29-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Dear Canik Bro,

100% agreed, with your views and legal right as Pakistani Citizen.............

Regards

sajjadkhan
29-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Very Informative....

gunenthusiast
29-02-2012, 10:41 AM
canik brop has voiced very relevant observations. Violence does not spread from licensed weapons. Rather unlicensed weapons are the major source of violence in the country

s.cheema
29-02-2012, 01:57 PM
very nice share

ak1966
23-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks for sharing Rizshu.

Khan381
23-04-2012, 10:48 PM
canik brop has voiced very relevant observations. Violence does not spread from licensed weapons. Rather unlicensed weapons are the major source of violence in the country
If its about weapons or licensed weapons.. thn y is Crime rate v v v low in tribal areas..???????????

Faisji
24-04-2012, 10:03 AM
If its about weapons or licensed weapons.. thn y is Crime rate v v v low in tribal areas..???????????

FCR

Why do you think that is ?

nobody
24-04-2012, 10:38 AM
FCR

I think its actuall mind set problem.
All lives , earn & enjoy khi but not one try to own
People come from all over pakistan & mostly criminals find this heaven with help of police.
In small cities or areas people quickly identify the stranger while here in khi its quite normal to see
strangers every day.

nobody
24-04-2012, 10:46 AM
I think nothing new in this samma video, everything mentioned is less which already known by karachiates :)

Khan381
24-04-2012, 07:06 PM
FCR

Bro.. I think its balance of power.... and quick justice system(though mostly its not just)...