i have watched a detailed program on car theft
car thief told that they can break tracker within few seconds :(
other locks are just a play

arfat110
12-08-2011, 09:32 PM
nice video guns for me bro

Ameer
12-08-2011, 11:51 PM
I keep this steering lock in my corolla and thinks that its damn safe. Lolz, now i am a worried man.

Rizshu
13-08-2011, 12:07 AM
better way is to pull out the plug wire and take it along with you every time you park your car. secondly, i am surprised that how the hell they break the tracker system?

AK47
13-08-2011, 12:34 AM
better way is to pull out the plug wire and take it along with you every time you park your car. secondly, i am surprised that how the hell they break the tracker system?

Probably because shitty tracking service providing firms in Pakistan operate their tracking system via GPS signals, which they manage to jam. In Europe, satellite tracking systems are used.

Furthermore, anything which is "two-way" operated, like tracker, security alarms, etc, only need to have the signals broke between the transmitting and receiving units. This is possible. Better have a non-transmitting alarm system in the car that operates by alerting the surroundings only, and is activated by the opening up of any part of the car and does not emit any signals to another unit, but operates individually. Yet still, it is time-delay only, these suckers know all the tricks.

Regards.

GUNFREAK
13-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Top 2 trakker companies have installed after Oct 2010 anti-jams systems which are good for now until thievies come up with new software. If you have old system, you can request trakker company to change for a fee.

regards

wadood
13-08-2011, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMmIdVnDeqE
you will love it

Guns Nice Share!

Hamid
13-08-2011, 11:26 AM
All these devices are meant to delay the intending car theft. They surely can't stop your vehicle from theft. A dedicated car thieve will take your car even if you remove its tyres at night.

Topak
13-08-2011, 11:40 AM
they are professional to their work. any security system has some flaws which can be broke.
one more thing MOTOR CYCLES and CARS are theft in first five minutes when some one park them, no later than it, so you can park your car and can watch it from a distance for some minutes to minimize the lifting.

Hamid
13-08-2011, 09:34 PM
A friend on mine called me a few days ago. He sounded depressed. He told me that he has encountered two car thefts in the last 12 months.

mirzaw
14-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Honda citi of my friend was stolen year back with installed tracker and security alarm systems. A maid told us that an old guy in white shalwar qameez having an "equipment" in his hands walk around the car and then open up the door sat inside and took the car with him. Police got the clue that he may have a tracker jamming equipment or something like that. Strange!
Got it back in one month by paying Rs.200k cash to Illaqa Ghair after negotiating from Rs.400k.

nice share guns for me..

bbiillaall
15-08-2011, 11:39 AM
video is no more on Youtube.
does anybody hv it, pls do share, thanks.,

aschandio
15-08-2011, 12:57 PM
In most cases ACLC ppl provide jammers to the car thieves, how a car reaches to ilaqa gair from Khi is a totally coordinated effort with much doing on ACLC part. If its made mandatory that SHO of the area will be held responsible for such act by enforcing him to pay the damages to affected party blv me there wont be single car theft even in Khi.

sights
15-08-2011, 03:29 PM
afsooos.

All my dreams of security of car shattered seeing this :( Can thieves also beat insured cars owners? how

AK47
15-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Installed tracking device in my car few days back, but it was a traditional set up. Called up the tracker guys to come install tracker with "anti-jamming" system . Whole unit to be replaced by this eve with minor added cost. Everything else, like alerts, geo fencing, battery tampering alerts, etc, can be checked on spot, but heck, how do I check if it really is "anti-jam" being installed and is working, need a damn "jammer" first, lolz! Thanks for all advices. Regards.

guns for me
15-08-2011, 03:52 PM
arfat101, wadood,mirzaw, thanks i have download this video but i dont know how to shear it to u on pak guns....?

guns for me
15-08-2011, 04:50 PM
there r some pics of this video....