PDA

View Full Version : Some of my training videos.

sgthoskins
10-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I train pretty seriously with a group of like minded friends usually every other weekend for about 6-8 hours at a crack. We run different pistol and rifle drills trying to better our gun fighting skills. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sgthoskins

Ka_Khan
10-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Wellcome to PakGuns sgthoskins.We have been enjoying Steven Cline's (Our member ) videos and your addittion will be an asset.
Give us more but with little detail.

Aquarius
10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Great Video and nice speed sgthoskins bro.. which gun are you using in the Video.. I guess so its XDM or Glock.

sgthoskins
10-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Great Video and nice speed sgthoskins bro.. which gun are you using in the Video.. I guess so its XDM or Glock.
I was using a XDm in 9mm, I am now training with a Glock 34. I shoot both guns decently, there are a few others that I want to try before I hammer down the one I like.

Faheem
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
SGTHOSKINS brother very nice video and great speed and metal sound is proving the accuracy of your shots....

drag80
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
very nice shooting.

HasanJamshad
11-12-2010, 12:06 PM
sgthoskins nice shooting, i was thinking how would you shoot through the bottom three holes in barricade shooting. My guess was prone but you used something mor modern stance, i guess. What was the size of the targets with pistol and rifle?

sgthoskins
11-12-2010, 04:21 PM
sgthoskins nice shooting, i was thinking how would you shoot through the bottom three holes in barricade shooting. My guess was prone but you used something mor modern stance, i guess. What was the size of the targets with pistol and rifle?

The pistol targets were 8" steel circles. The rifle target is a 12 inch by 10 inch plate. Going prone on the bottom holes is too slow. The position I was using is referred to Brokeback Mountain prone.

Arslan_tareen
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
great videos and nice shooting mate , thanks for sharing .