PDA

View Full Version : Very Dangerous :The bullet ricocheted and almost killed the Guy:

Omer571
31-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Plz be

VERY VERY VERY carefull with your firearms.

The Glock or Viking you love so much............CAN KILL YOU !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UujfnEa5jLY&NR=1

Omer571
31-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Another bunch of Fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqAffzjUrU&feature=related

Rasal.Saleh
31-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Heres Another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc

Rizshu
31-08-2010, 02:23 AM
hehehe..... dont mess wd bullet. cuz if you take panga then this will happen which is called pangay ka fanda HAHAHA..............:d

Aquarius
31-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Hard targets like concreat, big stones and hard metals are dangerous and chances of bullet ricochet is greater.

Exhibitionshooterhamza
31-08-2010, 05:26 AM
even tho i do agree with the topic over here
yes this sport is dangerous and when shooting one should be very careful.
but
i just want to say that the first two links that have been givin by Omer are fake videos.
i mean no disrespect brother
i hope u wont mind me pointing this out

Apalo
31-08-2010, 06:04 AM
but
i just want to say that the first two links that have been givin by Omer are fake videos.
you must have some explanation, can you share please :)

Silent killerr
31-08-2010, 07:44 AM
There is always a chance of ricochet in round or bottle shape projectile like 9mm, .45 and majority of pistol calibers But in Rifles ricochet is very rare because of pointed projectile. So be careful :)

notorious
31-08-2010, 08:33 AM
came across this news other day...
I even saw video interview of this guy...
i will try to find video...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296552

mhrehman
31-08-2010, 03:02 PM
interesting
:)

Exhibitionshooterhamza
31-08-2010, 05:01 PM
but

go and study the videos properly

Omer571
31-08-2010, 09:53 PM
@Taimur:

Really man, i missed it then. seemed very genuine too me though.

MianTaimur
31-08-2010, 11:20 PM
@Taimur:

Sir jee ........... Are you reffering to me , I didnt even make any post in this thread !! :lol:
I understand , it is your old age ......buzurgO !! :) :D :lol:

Omer571
31-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Shafoo Man.

I meant Exhibition shooter Hamza Sahib

Denovo87
31-08-2010, 11:29 PM
@Taimur:

Sir jee ........... Are you reffering to me , I didnt even make any post in this thread !! :lol:

Or 15kgs of Iftari.....

Skeeter60
31-08-2010, 11:50 PM
SILENT KILLERR Wrote;
But in Rifles ricochet is very rare because of pointed projectile. So be careful smile. Unquote.

Please this is not true. A rifle bullet will ricochet even over water. Only soft nose bullets from high velocity rifle will disintegrate on impact at under two hundred yards beyond which even these will rico and travel several KM . These are very dangerous, all bullets will recochet on impact depending on angle of impact even from water what to talk of hard surfaces.

A.Abbas
01-09-2010, 01:32 AM
but

go and study the videos properly

I studied the videos few times, I don't see any think fake. Please do correct us if these are fake.
If you are suspicious about the point of impact or time delay, the fragments don't travel in straight and with the same velocity.

Exhibitionshooterhamza
01-09-2010, 04:17 AM
sometimes the answers are where you least expect them.

A.Abbas
01-09-2010, 04:28 AM

Very very informative line, Thank you very much, learned a lot from you. Thank you again.

Best of luck with this Alfred Hitchcock phenomena.

AK47
01-09-2010, 04:29 AM
@Taimur:

MianTaimur my dear bro, Omer Bhai and I must be close to same age then! :lol:

Heck, I often mistake ExhibitionShooterHamza"s avatar pic with your side-pose! :lol:

Can't say why, but for some strange reason or so, every time I see his post, I initially think, now that's an MT post there! :lol:

Yet the age-wise difference between you and me, no matter how little, still does make me your "Bazurg"! ;) :lol:

Though it's quite the reverse in certain fields! ;) :lol:

Exhibitionshooterhamza
01-09-2010, 05:33 PM

Very very informative line, Thank you very much, learned a lot from you. Thank you again.

you wont get anywhere by being sarcastic my friend.
video # 1 and 2 are of the same place.
correct
now that it self should tell u that they had two incidents at the same day.
secondly in the first video it says he's shooting a .50
my friend have u even held a .50
his head should have been inside out.

secondly the video number 2
are u kidding me.
read the comments
the dust dissapearing
etc etc

its just a bunch of guys having fun.

the reason i didnt tell these answers before was because i wanted others to look for them selves
do some detective work
etc
have some fun on PG

fahadkhalid
01-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Added to hamza has quoted, bullets very seldom, infact rarely, fly back or ricochet in the same direction unless they are making ping pong .50s now.

Exhibitionshooterhamza
01-09-2010, 06:17 PM
+1 to Fahadkhalid

A.Abbas
01-09-2010, 07:22 PM

the reason i didnt tell these answers before was because i wanted others to look for them selves
do some detective work
etc
have some fun on PG

Dear Hamza, my apologies to heart your feelings. I am 42 and we hardly know each other or interacted, nothing personal. (you might have heard "Choor Choory Say Jaai, Hera Phari Say Nah Jai. :) )

Having said that I disagree that it won't get you anywhere by being sarcastic. I have been trained to do that (cracking is five stage process and it was on stage 2). Now it is for you to evaluate (not the videos but comments and response between us).

Sure, let us have some fun on PG. ;)

veyron
02-09-2010, 10:50 AM

do some detective work
etc
have some fun on PG

Dear Hamza, my apologies to heart your feelings. I am 42 and we hardly know each other or interacted, nothing personal. (you might have heard "Choor Choory Say Jaai, Hera Phari Say Nah Jai. :) )

Having said that I disagree that it won't get you anywhere by being sarcastic. I have been trained to do that (cracking is five stage process and it was on stage 2). Now it is for you to evaluate (not the videos but comments and response between us).

Sure, let us have some fun on PG. ;)
Take a chill pill guys,

fahadkhalid
02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
A.Abbas sb, are related in someway to the marketing field? Normally sarcasm and wit are a marketeers carry weapons

Omer571
03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
ESH:

Hmmmm........

@Skeeter sb, Gilani Sb and Mr. Cline.

What do you guys think ?? R the videos Fake ???

Omer571
03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
ESH:

Hmmmm........

Skeeter60
03-09-2010, 01:51 AM
ESH:

Hmmmm........

These are most probably true; a steel core bullet will came back. The steel core bullets are so nasty these can even come back at you when fired in soft materials.
The second guy is firing a .50 cal with a muzzle break and again the round can come back even if not steel core if the round is fired on a steel plate or rock.
I wish we can witness the night firing excercises of the army and we can see the tracers taking all kinds of directions after impacting. I was hit in the head with a 9mm bullet I fired at 25 m it went straight up and when it came down it hit me very hard in the middle of my head. I guess I am thick headed so nothing more than a head ache and swelling.
Some times there are hard stones or rocks embeded in the mud and the bullets can and do deflect.
Try shooting an air gun in a corner , the pellet will come straight back at you. (please do it with eye protection and at your own risk )

Omer571
03-09-2010, 05:18 AM
Lolz.

Gr8 input, Sir.

Now, we need a volunteer for shooting in the corner demo. Plz come forward guys.

Exhibitionshooterhamza
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
a.abbas sir
i am sorry if i offended u in anyway
i asure u ment no disrespects
i respect u as u are elder then me.
once again
i am sorry if i offended u in anyway.
just having fun on PG sir.
take care

Hamid
03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
I shoot at a lizard in my wash room while taking cover behind the door. The pellet ricocheted at three places and the remains of the lizard ricocheted at two places.

Maximus
03-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Its common for bullets to ricochet. The topic yet again is " Very Dangerous :The bullet ricocheted and almost killed the Guy".

Whether its a fake video, re-mastered or doctored into seeming to be like one it doesnt make a difference. The end conclusion is that its better to be safe than sorry. Backstops and target must comply to safety standards or at least be logically safe.

Self experience at military range where it is normal and customary to target plain bricks from 100m with small arms and sometime handguns at closer range (not advisable). A 9mm full metal jacket chinese round ricocheted off the brick and found its way in a fellow shooters left shoulder. It bruised but no damage done; lucky to walk away with no injuries and just a good story to tell the kids. Even Skeetersb has had an encounter in his long experience.

We should just dwell on the conclusion that conveys the bottom-line not the way it is presented. Many of us have already experienced such an event at least one time or another.
Stay safe and keep others safe. The filming guy should not have been beyond the firing line...in the first place. nice videos though.

Skeeter60
04-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Maximus
Very well said

fahadkhalid
04-09-2010, 01:05 PM
I shoot at a lizard in my wash room while taking cover behind the door. The pellet ricocheted at three places and the remains of the lizard ricocheted at two places.

new video, "very dangerous, lizard ricocheted...almost made man puke" :lol:

Avais
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I believe the videos are fake. Before hitting the head of shooter the subject hitted on the groung in front of him and blows the dust. I dont know about the velocity and kind of bullet used, but such recochet is possible only with steel bullet not with led and even with anyother hard material from such a long distance. Above all rifle bullet projectile motion does not allow the bullet to recochet in the same direction.

Rasal.Saleh
04-09-2010, 01:34 PM

new video, "very dangerous, lizard ricocheted...almost made man puke" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A.Abbas
04-09-2010, 07:28 PM
A.Abbas sb, are related in someway to the marketing field? Normally sarcasm and wit are a marketeers carry weapons

You got me brother.

A.Abbas
04-09-2010, 07:34 PM
a.abbas sir
i am sorry if i offended u in anyway
i asure u ment no disrespects
i respect u as u are elder then me.
once again
i am sorry if i offended u in anyway.
just having fun on PG sir.
take care

Don't be sorry dear, I am not offended in anyway, you are a brother and believe we all are mature and responsible guys at PG, nothing offensive in expressing your views. :)

fahadkhalid
06-09-2010, 10:58 AM

You got me brother.

Good to know someone from my field shares common interest.

Topak
06-09-2010, 04:50 PM
bullet ricochet is very common when you are hitting a hard surface....
in my very first shooting when i was in class 3,fired a 32 revolver..dont know the exact type of bullet but it first hit the ground then wall in-front of it and ricochet towards us.....believe me it was very close..otherwise ...............so be careful guys.

A.Abbas
06-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Apart from real or fake video discussion, bottom line is as explained by our senior members with their personal experience, bullets hitting the hard surfaces and water surface (as explained by sir Skeeter60 sb) are dangrous and can cause serious damage i.e. any piece hitting the soft tissues don't need to be at very high velocity to cause serious damage.

PUNJTANI5
10-09-2010, 05:55 PM
donot shoot at a pile of rubber tyres as the bullet/slug will bounce back with same speed and pentrate u or may be pass through u or the by standers

Omer571
24-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Found this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYZqb3M6VAc&feature=related

What is this guy shoot the 50 cal at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvusPWSOLME&feature=related

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc&feature=related

harry
20-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Sub: Just for discussion and not to judge anyone’s skills:
Guys,
No offence but as per my analysis both the videos shared first are fake; though the 50 caliber one is a genuine one.

First video clip:
The guy never wore the cap. It’s a computer trick/illusion + why would one pick the cap again in such a situation? (Just to make one believe that he was wearing one i.e. before the impact) He should had panicked?

Second video clip:
Same place. No need to go in details

Third video clip:
It seems to be a genuine one. The bullet has come back and first landed right in front of him and then bounced and had hit the left side of his earphone/plugs.

I would also like to add one more point please.
It is only cartridge pallets those can travel, hit & damage an object underwater. All the bullets (usually used + irrespective of caliber) disintegrate after 2/4 feet of water. Even if they hit an object underwater (2/3 feet) it would not cause any serious damage.

Engineeer
24-11-2010, 07:27 PM
well well lot of lesssonssess 2b learnt from these videos.....