PDA

View Full Version : Torture Test - Would love to see it done to other weapons

Moeen
08-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Salam All,

I saw this video on Utube. Would love to see it done to a SIG or HK. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcfp40RTKs

Sensei
08-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Moeen bhai have a look of the torture test of Sig 220 you can find almost every thing on youtube :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpl0ZJkikNA

KageFox
10-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Just saw the video last night. Is this guy crazy or what :P :lol:

Would someone in Pakistan DARE do that to a GLOCK?

Denovo87
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM

I have been watching the TORTURE TEST thread & videos for quite a long, my dear friend these guns are not the ones you bought.
Being in business of manufacturing branded footballs for couple of big brands ( you can say Beretta & HK of footballs) I very much know how to make a ball for torture, wind tunnel & field tests but unfortunately you cannot produce your 100% production run as per the samples you make for these tests. Although mass produced product reflects some characteristics of the carefully made sample but it cannot posses all the qualities of product that was made specially/individually for torture test.
So brothers, never ever try to do what it is shown in these tests, unfortunately the Glock, Beretta, HK or Colt you purchased was made to use as it says in its user manual but not as its shown in torture test videos.

KageFox
10-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the knowledge, sir...

Anyway, just watched the second video... in my opinion, those beastly men were so cruel to the poor, helpless Sig... :P

Glocky
10-11-2009, 11:56 PM

I have been watching the TORTURE TEST thread & videos for quite a long, my dear friend these guns are not the ones you bought.
Being in business of manufacturing branded footballs for couple of big brands ( you can say Beretta & HK of footballs) I very much know how to make a ball for torture, wind tunnel & field tests but unfortunately you cannot produce your 100% production run as per the samples you make for these tests. Although mass produced product reflects some characteristics of the carefully made sample but it cannot posses all the qualities of product that was made specially/individually for torture test.
So brothers, never ever try to do what it is shown in these tests, unfortunately the Glock, Beretta, HK or Colt you purchased was made to use as it says in its user manual but not as its shown in torture test videos.

:rolleyes: Yes i'm sure the test pieces are specifically made to pass the test, so that the weapons' sell like hotcakes. Seems to be the norm these days. Come to think of it even the expensive SD bullets must be specially made to show good ballistics results while the retail stuff must be just for show. :rolleyes:

Sensei
11-11-2009, 12:16 AM

very well said Denovo you just open our eyes,I have been also
watching a video of making a commercial of a burger and how
nicley they were decorating that one burger again and again till the satisfaction of film director,we never saw that kind of burger
anywhere infact, yes you are absolutely right we agreed :)

Yardie Jutt
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
+1 sensai
thanks for sharing Denovo :)

Naveed_pk
11-11-2009, 12:01 PM
+1 denovo sir...Thanks for the knowledge

Zhatash
11-11-2009, 07:23 PM
@ Denovo nice information Bro

Omkhan
18-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Glock is a medium priced weapon in USA. They can afford such tests :) Nice info though.

Manj
18-11-2009, 11:45 PM
amazed to see the efficiency of it (though a test piece, totally agreed with Denovo in that context).
nice share.

BERETTA M9 9mm
21-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Great video's Moeen Uncle........nice share

Gilani
21-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Fully agree with Denovo87. Nevertheless, the gun proved its metal. :)