PDA

View Full Version : Everyone who Has or Wants a Fiirearm, Watch this video !

Omer571
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Aoa Guys,

So very tragic. I feel so bad 4 the poor fellow and his family. Plz watch 2:17 and show it to all who are casual with Arms.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102308299786767

Regards

Sharp Shooter
12-10-2009, 10:02 PM
extremely tragic......

HassaanAfzal
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Terrible

KageFox
12-10-2009, 10:11 PM
With all due respect, the people in this video.... were a bunch of idiots. I could use several fancier terms, which would no doubt disturb the decorum of this forum, but that will suffice.

A celebration turned into a funeral... when will people learn that there are two places for shooting a gun, one, in a life-threatening situation, two, at a firing-range, or a place where a proper setup, with backstop has been created. Aerial firing... just a disaster, waiting to happen, which apparently did in this case.

I do not know when or where this happened, but I wish that some good came out of this horrific ordeal, and some people realized the folly of their foolish acts.

Right now, two emotions are raging in my mind: Sorrow, for the victim and his family, and greater than that, anger, at those fools, who caused a family such pain.

And who was that inconsiderate.... holding what I believe was a cellphone camera, as if this was some entertainment??? The least he could have done was help out those carrying the victim...

Enough said....

Conceal Carry
12-10-2009, 10:12 PM
That is insane, what kind of jubilation is that, some idiot just killed a father, a son, a husband, a brother, and nothing would have happened to him, as the FIR would say "a bullet from unknown direction".

There have been countless murders like this and I don't remember if any one ever got hanged for the crime....

Conceal Carry
12-10-2009, 10:14 PM
these should never be termed as accidents...these are plain murders and every one shooting at that time should be charged with the crime and hanged only that may stop this insane practice of arerial firing..

Rizshu
12-10-2009, 10:27 PM
KF brother what my heart is saying that i write here, i cant do that cuz surely after that i will be banned. but as you said that the people in this video are the stupid, i must say that this is the height of stupidity.

i dont know why people use to firing in celebrations? why? what is the charm they enjoy with it?

this is why it is called that always keep the muzzle in safe direction and always treat an empty weapon as it is loaded

Omer571
12-10-2009, 10:29 PM
KF & CC : I agree that these are murders and should be treated as such. Those responsible must be made to pay.

Rizshu
12-10-2009, 10:37 PM
BAD BAD BAD very very very BAD.....:( :(

Anthrax
12-10-2009, 11:22 PM
That was difficult to watch. And the thing that hit me the most was how at one point everyone's happy and celebrating and the music is playing and within a second, everything stops and the mataam begins.

Seriously, the poor guy did not deserve to die because of someone else's stupidity.

Inal-lilah-he-wa-ina-alai-he-rajaion

MHMalik
12-10-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm not on facebook.. can anyone point me to the youtube link?

mehranbiz
13-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Can anyone point me to the youtube link ? Please

AK47
13-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Tragic, tragically touching.... What a bunch of f......s! Even apart from hitting the poor guy, they even don't bother to watch their right side, coz empty shells even have wounding capabilities if they hit from close up. Disgusting, and most of them were likely drunk too! Booze n' guns never go together! He should have been hanged right away.

Abu Hafs
13-10-2009, 01:02 AM
This is so sad and tragic and difficult to understand. It was obvious from the start that something horrific such as this would happen.

It looks like most of them were firing crap firearms/rounds that were failing to operate correctly which resulted in many of them trying to clear the jams whilst pointing their guns in unsafe directions. Such a waste of a precious life. :( :( :( .

Also that total waste of oxygen who thought it was a good idea to record this tragedy on his cell phone just added insult to injury,its truly unbelievable the insensitiviy and callousness of some people :mad: :mad:

Mastermind
13-10-2009, 01:03 AM
+1 to Conceal Carry

Rizshu
13-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Tragic, tragically touching.... What a bunch of f......s! Even apart from hitting the poor guy, they even don't bother to watch their right side, coz empty shells even have wounding capabilities if they hit from close up. Disgusting, and most of them were likely drunk too! Booze n' guns never go together! He should have been hanged right away.

bahee what do you mean by most of them were likely drunk? they are drunk off course. i have seen many weddings in punjab and sindh side in which they use to drunk up to the brim and use to aerial firing and mast bahngra.

what eles one can say for them except ............POOR SOULS

MHMalik
13-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Somebody please show us the video.. the suspense is killing me!!

Somebody with facebook?

Rizshu
13-10-2009, 01:42 AM

Somebody with facebook?

what happened sir jee??? what can i help you?

Rizshu
13-10-2009, 01:43 AM
ok do you have an e-mail? i will save the video and send it to you

AK47
13-10-2009, 01:45 AM

Somebody with facebook? Click link in Omer571 post, follow the procedures of registration with Facebook and open the video, bro. Whole process hardly takes 5 min.

Sohaib Hassan
13-10-2009, 02:06 AM
Here comes the role of education......... We all on this forum are educated people and by large we share same thoughts but people who take pride in Ariel firing don't bother to join such forums because they lack in education..... Education is not some thing that is gained just through books .... our parents , friends , society and atmosphere educate us alot.... what i have noticed in that video is that at 1:55 a mature man is teaching a young boy how to fire a Pistol by holding his hand and after firing that boy gets encouragement......... So if one who will be educated by his elders in that manner... what you can expect from him..... " O Allah,Forgive us,Forgive our sins we have done,please...."

pkjunaidb
13-10-2009, 05:14 AM
Very alarming and shameful.

Moeen
13-10-2009, 09:31 AM
@kagefox - +1...... no make that +INFINITY from me.

I HATE going to peoples houses who fire on roof tops, I ALWAYS immediately leave any gatherings, weddings or such events when guns come out. And if anyone brings out a weapon on an occasion like this anywhere near me I get upset and with out hesitation let that person know that I am angry at them. This is one of the most common unsafe practices which result in accidents in Pakistan.

Moeen
13-10-2009, 09:40 AM
@Omer 571 - Please send me your number again

eminentpk
13-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I totally agree with all of you guys. This biggest issue with the 80% people is our country is that people lack education and there is no concept of safety. Just take it for example 99% people on roads dont wear seat belts for safety. 30-40% people feel pride in voilating traffic signals. So thats the problem people turn the fun or relaxtion into tension and depression just because of the lack of i must say WISDOM.

What happened in the clip was awfull and if you read the newspaper its something which happens very regularly. Children in their school age are usually taught like a parrot and loaded with the burden of books. But no one educated them with the basics of life specially which include SAFETY AND CLEANINESS.

Allah keray kay kuch hamari quam apni ghaltiyon say hee seekh jai

GOD BLESS THIS NATION.

Aamar
13-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Crazy people , i would not be caught dead in such company ....... :(

Starfish
13-10-2009, 11:23 AM
idiots!!!! :(
very difficult to watch. however ignorant a person is, he at least knows what a bullet does to you if you get hit, then why must this stupidity continue to hurt ppl.

Maverick
13-10-2009, 11:39 AM
+1 Omer571

Naveed_pk
13-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Very Very Sad :( ....extremely tragic......

Enigmatic Desires
13-10-2009, 12:09 PM
I thought for a few seconds that I am going to be sick.

Most of them were not even looking while firing. they actuly had hteir heads turned away!!!

The purpose of a gun is to HURT and KILL.. And shooting in public with one hand while not even looking where U are shooting. with assault weapons!!!!

Zubair
13-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Very heart sickening.....the attitude of merrymakers .

Omer571
13-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Some of our members who are lawyers as well.......Plz give your info that if a stray bullet is traced back to a weapon and hence the owner, then can the person be charged of murder or unintentional murder by aerial firing !!!

Ata
13-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Until or unless we will not leave the status core Mentality we will be having situation like this again and again.

Showing power to power less people is common agenda here in Pakistan. By showing Firearms power we always try to dominate others.

Something always bounce back to teach us lesson.

Denovo87
13-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Cannot say anything than Khudda hum sub ko aql aur hidayat atta farmaye.
Omer571 you are right in saying that this video must be watched by gun owners & wanna be gun owners.

Ali Akbar
13-10-2009, 02:11 PM
realy tragic incident

KageFox
13-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Many blame education, but I say (unless the two can be related) its a total utter lack of common sense combined with a strangely sick mentality... The guy had to have some sense buy a weapon, KNOWS that it can kill, but still....

Rotorcrafts
13-10-2009, 03:09 PM
After reading all the comments I can not muster up the guts to watch the video.

The only thing i can say is that.
"The wise are those who learn from thier mistakes and the wisest are those who learn from other people mistakes".

+1 kagefox, I agree with you fully.

a55kika
13-10-2009, 03:50 PM
poor soul...such a waste
God bless his soul

Saeen
13-10-2009, 04:05 PM
very very sad !!

Silent killerr
13-10-2009, 06:08 PM
my God

Bullseye
14-10-2009, 12:00 AM
"Taleem aur Tarbiyat". Our elders have not used these two terms together for no reason. Here I agree with KF, this was a total lack of "Tarbiyat".
@omer... I guess the ballistics can match the bullet and the weapon it was fired from. But I seriously doubt that at point blank range, the bullet would not have exited. I don't think anyone will be able to find the bullet.

Sensei
14-10-2009, 12:38 AM
very very sad and extremely tragic,what to say?? very stupid
bunch of blinds who always looks forward to the horrific incident like this for their learnings, thanks Omer it is a kind of lesson though very difficult to watch its really very sorrowful
may Allah rest his soul and speed him to Heaven

TAREEN
14-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Although as per title I should have watched this clip, but couldn't after reading the first few responses to the post. Forgive me Omer bhai. I couldn't gather courage to see the incident which I understood from the responses. The message, although tragic, is definitely educational in handling guns.

MUSTANIR
14-10-2009, 09:07 AM
VERY DISTURBING AND DISTRESSING INDeED.

EDUCATION BOYS IS A MUST WHICH DIFFERENTIATES US FROM ANIMALS AND THESE HOGS WERE NOT EDUCATED

Sensei
14-10-2009, 03:41 PM
@Tareen Bhai if you could not gather your courage then you better dont watch that video clip, its really not seen able very
high tragedy a man just finished in a fraction of a second very
bad to see,plz dont see if you could not,it was also very hard
for myself to watch it,,

Enigmatic Desires
14-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Tareen Bhai and Rotercrafts..U did the right thing.. By not watching it!

Rotorcrafts
14-10-2009, 04:12 PM
It is events like these that sometimes makes me wanna hate guns, But as many of us know, It is always the person behind the gun...!

GatlinGun
14-10-2009, 05:06 PM
This is really messed up, but a reminded that Guns are not bad, but in hands of stupid people, they are not safe....

A head shot, instant death....real tragic, but very common.

I don't see the point of firing in the air really...Stupid beyond the words I have...

Conceal Carry
15-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Though it's sickening but I'd recommend every`one to watch and share with all you know, not to watch as entertainment but to learn two very important lessons from this video.
1- NEVER ever engage in aerial firing.
2- NEVER stay near the people engaged in aerial firing, especially in weddings, on new year and Moon night (Chaand rat).

KageFox
15-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Another thing... when shooting make sure that no one is within field of fire... vertical or horizontal

Malik1
16-10-2009, 03:14 PM
It was heart breaking. The poor fellow became victim of stupid cultural traditions. Very unfortunate indeed very unfortunate

HammadArshad
16-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Very sad indeed... so true that the main problem with these sort of scenarios is lack of education and awareness... :( a firearm is a firearm and a bullet is a bullet that is lesson that must be learned...

Omer571
16-10-2009, 10:12 PM
I was in my village and still this scene was in my mind and I hope it makes all of us all the more careful.

G lock
16-10-2009, 11:02 PM
insane!! all those people were acting to be macho man, u see that guy firing ak 47 with one hand what a big deal, any way, a tragic ending,one could clearly sense the depth of mourn when the guy gets hit, i feel sorry for that guy and his doomed family.

Ilyas
16-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Indeed extremely depressing! As stated by many other members, it is all about the lack of "tarbiyat".
It is not just about firearms, just look around youself and you will find the same carelessness and rashness
all around you. I experience it alot when I'm on road, driving. And at times, I really get very disappointed....
It feels as if as a nation, we simply have stopped to think about and understand the value of our own lives
as well as of others :(

Conceal Carry
17-10-2009, 12:10 AM
+1

Indeed extremely depressing! As stated by many other members, it is all about the lack of "tarbiyat".
It is not just about firearms, just look around youself and you will find the same carelessness and rashness
all around you. I experience it alot when I'm on road, driving. And at times, I really get very disappointed....
It feels as if as a nation, we simply have stopped to think about and understand the value of our own lives
as well as of others :(

KageFox
17-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Right on target, "tarbiyat" is what is missing from society in general...

Enigmatic Desires
17-10-2009, 12:43 AM
An then there are chaps who want to buy automatic assault weapons.. guns suitable only in the hands of trained soldiers t be used in the battle field..

For the express "JOY" of firing in the air.. ....in crowded places at that..

KageFox
17-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Just read about it in another thread... easy enough to conclude that some consider joy & "shugal" to be more important than precious human lives...

StevenCline
17-10-2009, 05:15 AM
With all due respect, the people in this video.... were a bunch of idiots. Enough said....

This. Simply this. Well stated,

I showed the video to my son to reinforce the inevitable consequence of mixing stupidity with firearms and when he observes anyone actinig silly with a firearm, he should run far and fast.

StevenCline
17-10-2009, 05:22 AM
Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
Be certain of your target and what is beyond it.
Do not place your finger on the trigger until your sights are on the target and you have decided to shoot.

How many of these rules were broken?

KageFox
17-10-2009, 09:35 AM
All the aforementioned rules were blatantly disregarded... Alas, this is the price we pay for illiteracy and lack of common sense...

Salahuddin Ayubi
17-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Omer bhai,

Jazakallah khair for sharing this with us and reminding us all the importance of safety with guns.

Omer571
17-10-2009, 12:29 PM
You are welcome SA. I felt that the video was sickening BUT if it can help create awareness................it's definitely worth it. I still can't believe the callous movie maker who kept on rolling while the poor fellow was dying. Unbelievable.

Enigmatic Desires
17-10-2009, 12:46 PM
. I still can't believe the callous movie maker who kept on rolling while the poor fellow was dying. Unbelievable.

Yes Omar bhai.. jsut another aspect of "shugal" (Fun)

Denovo87
17-10-2009, 01:00 PM
. I still can't believe the callous movie maker who kept on rolling while the poor fellow was dying. Unbelievable.

And you also can see another one having the same shugal with his mobile, while people trying to carry the wounded guy. How can we be so cruel in shugal of using mobile camera (beside shugling with guns) :(

Viking
17-10-2009, 01:09 PM
i want to say only one think k jub 4 ideat (jahil) jama hotay hai to aysa hota hai

Conceal Carry
18-10-2009, 12:09 AM
The guy was dead before he hit the ground, and if you observe closely he was one of the shooters himself.

The peson who made this vid possibly could'nt have helped the poor guy but his vid can definetly help many to be careful and observe the safety rules. If it wasn't for him this thread would'nt be here..

And you also can see another one having the same shugal with his mobile, while people trying to carry the wounded guy. How can we be so cruel in shugal of using mobile camera (beside shugling with guns) :(

Omer571
18-10-2009, 12:23 AM
But still CC, Isn't it reflex action to help someone oozing blood from his upper torso?? I mean you don't think at a wretched moment like this.......you just do whatever you can......anything.......anything at all. I guess that should be Human Nature.

Conceal Carry
18-10-2009, 12:28 AM
I agree, but as I said he was dead before he hit the ground and there were other people trying to kill him if he wasn't alredy dead (the way they were handelling him). Notice another thing the swiftness with which the shooters disappeared from the scene especially the one who shot him. I think the camera should have focussed on the actual killer rather than the visctim..

Omer571
18-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Hmmmm..........this point about the guy who killed him......didn't think of it b4. True, the camera should have got a hold of him. Man, some people are animals.

KageFox
18-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Didn't look at it from the point of view of catching a crime being committed, its not everyday a killer is caught on tape...

The guy making the video we saw, was already recording before the horrific incident. What really maddens me is where a dummy whips out a mobile phone and starts recording.... sick

Omer571
18-10-2009, 05:07 PM
True KF.

aq4530ba
19-10-2009, 12:43 PM
The bitter truth of this is that it is not only the uneducated people of Pakistan whom decide to take part in aerial shooting, it is also the educated people. In Karachi for instance, there are people whom indulge in this stupidity at Eid, when Pakistan wins a cricket match, on weddings, 14 august, birthdays, public shows of power and an uncountable number of other occasions.

Truth be told, there is no fun in firing in the air, and still if someone feels that the cannot help themselves (which is very very sad) they should at least use blanks. It goes without saying that the man in the incident is subject to extreme stupidity which resulted in probable loss of his life, however, we need to take a moment to think about where all of those bullets fell. Numerous people could have died due to bullets "from unknown directions" coming and hitting them. This guy was lucky to have people know that he was brutally murdered, others may not have that privilege. This tragedy comes around due to a complete and absolute disregard of responsibility; Education comes much later on. Knowing not to fire bullets in the air is common sense. Something that these people lack greatly.

People stand up today and say that these people were stupid. You are all right! But sadly, at the end of the day, some of us turn around and do the same things over again, whether it be in public gatherings or within the vicinity of our homes. I just pray for the day that people like this will get some kind of a grasp on how to be responsible and be a better citizen of our beloved Pakistan.

Astughfirullah

Conceal Carry
22-10-2009, 12:15 AM
btw is aerial firing a crime? if yes what is thepenality? it would be intresting to look at the stats of how amny people in a year are punished for aerial firing.

In my opinion, all arms liscences of a person involved in aerial firing (even a single bullet) should be cancelled imediately, all weapons and ammunition seized imediately, put behind bars for a minimum of three years if no injury or casulty occurs, in case of casualty (death) should be hanged.

Vik
05-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Assalaam Aleekum

Disturbing video.

BERETTA M9 9mm
06-11-2009, 11:06 PM
I think its look like a planned murder.............i dont think'so its just a mistake.........Allaha

Yardie Jutt
06-11-2009, 11:19 PM
whatever it was they should ban this practice at large to avoid future accidents and should execute these bunch of idiots

Manj
07-11-2009, 12:45 AM
very disturbing video
........ aerial firing has become a status symbol on different kinds of celebrations. people who dont know safe handling of firearms are often seeing busy in this stupidity. events like these can only be decreased if the people involved in such activities are educated that firearms are not fun. these are only for the safety purposes.
and to learn the safe handling of firearms is our main objective so we all are together here in this forum.:) initiative has been taken through this forum, now its the time of its propagation.

Zhatash
07-11-2009, 01:13 AM
I have no words to explain my feelings.

Abu Hafs
07-11-2009, 02:17 AM
I think its look like a planned murder.............i dont think'so its just a mistake.........Allaha

The possibility that it was planned exists no doubt. It wouldn't be far fectched to presume that someone might take advantage of such an occasion in order to commit such a horrific crime for whatever reason.

Having said that it might well have been a tragic accident.

Allah hu alim.

Dr Hanif Malik
07-11-2009, 09:49 AM
sorry i could not see the video,some problem with it ,but your all friend feelling i can read, i will say if some peoples want arial firing should not stand near the gathering with arm.

Guns_N_Roses
07-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Asalam Alekum,
this is the first video of its kind showing what happens mostly on marriage ceremonies/happy moments in NWFP (mostly) and elsewhere. Aerial firing though banned at marriage ceremonies is still being done in NWFP (I know since I come from the place). Can you imagine the insanity?

One of my cousin's son a 10 year old died in the city of Peshawar when he was hit by a stray bullet reading Quran on the terrace of his house. In such cases no one knows where the bullet came from and who fired it, frustrating that you can't even vent your anger.

Buying or possessing a weapon in one thing, learning to handle one is a totally different matter, something to which most people are oblivious.

People in our part of the world are generally not aware of the precautions to take when handling a firearm. Through this forum I am hopeful we will be able to make some positive changes.

What bothers me is that huge population of Pakistan that is illiterate and doesn't know much about handling firearms.

Gunpsycho
07-11-2009, 05:19 PM
@Beretta M9

Doubly agree with Beretta M9

Yardie Jutt
09-11-2009, 01:56 PM
that could be the case too...but the paramount here is that one precious life is lost to this lethal practice and that's upsetting :|

Omer571
10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
You r right M9. Could very well be planned.

Professor
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
very disturbing video
........ aerial firing has become a status symbol on different kinds of celebrations. people who dont know safe handling of firearms are often seeing busy in this stupidity. events like these can only be decreased if the people involved in such activities are educated that firearms are not fun. these are only for the safety purposes.
and to learn the safe handling of firearms is our main objective so we all are together here in this forum.:) initiative has been taken through this forum, now its the time of its propagation.

True
I see PG as NRA of Pakistan.

@ Memon Saheb, since you asked about law; with in my limited knowledge, there is no statute specifically to control aerial or celebratory gun fire.

Aerial Firing, besides festive celebration is sort of Lalkara, a challenge to rival party, show of ones fire power and above all extreme stupidity; the ease of access to fire arms and licenses with out any criterion, existence of black and white markets in every district; shocking figure of ammo import and civilian sale, but limited games, negligible hunting, firing range for civilian ?????? perhaps one or two each in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
One more point, limited recreational facilities for masses.

Now calculate where millions of rounds of (imported and local) ammo going?

Only in Karachi, independence celebrations turned to tragedy for over 100 families, with in three hours from mid night, ambulances brought over 100 seriously injured to hospitals, Blind greeting bullets fired in the air to celebrate independence day.
Next years those bereaved families will not be celebrating, but remembering ......cant go further.

PG to justify itself, must contribute to eradicate this criminal practice, but the questions arise how to root out such menace and what kinds of measures to be taken to stop and address it. I understand, this forum is competent enough, in terms of leadership, capacity, expertise, and representation, (hoping more members from Baluchistan in near future) to influence our law makers, to update gun related policies and statutes. Thanks

Omer571
09-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I thought it would be nice to bring this thread to the front page. It's a must watch for new members .

Syed Rehmat
09-02-2010, 12:31 PM
kagefox has wrote right, this video of marriage celebration went out in a funerel
so horrific so terrifying.
the guns are very dangerous & horrifying items one shld keep them safe, and away from such idiots.
i wld only say that.

Omer571
13-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Digging This one out, for all to c and learn.

cooldragon
13-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Good post omer bhai , I hung out with such a crowd once myself , Also carried a similar accident victim to a clinic in balochistan too , it goes on everywhere guys , 99 percent of our countries gun owners do this regularly cos they believe it looks cool , well it does to the locals around here , this trend hasgot ot stop .,

Sonnenkind
14-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the post bro Omer sahab and thanks for regularly bumping it up to first page. This was very gut-wrenching to see. Reading earlier comments, both points seem valid - ie yes it is infuriating that someone is recording this video as opposed to helping out the guy who was shot. Infuriating still, for its sheer inhumanity, that another one takes out a phone/camera and starts to record after the tragedy (read murder) has taken place. Meaning THAT is what he finds news worthy!! Impossible! At the same time, this source of forbidding wreckless aerial firing wouldn't exist if not for the video. It doesn't really hit you until you've seen it, and then you can never forget it! A living breathing human felled like a lifeless mannequin in an instant, his life, his existence gone in a flash! There are no words to describe it

Omer571
15-06-2010, 02:53 AM
@sonnenkind: I understand your feelings Bro. may Allah protect us all.

Afzaal
15-06-2010, 09:12 AM
this is ridiculous
i really feel sorry for the victim family.

honestly i never participate in such stupid events.
where the one also carry a gun who even don't know how to load/unload it.

So what could be expected ???

MianTaimur
15-06-2010, 09:31 PM
@Omer571
Sirrrrrrrrrrr after watching this clip a chill went down my spine and felt like throwing up,
and the worst part is I have taken part in such reckless firing events in marriges and have faced dacoits at a distance of 8-15 feet....but it was even too much for me.
A marrige turned in to a funeral ! is very sad and heart aching. A human life wasted in a second because of foolish reckless gun abuse
I belive one should be very careful while using their weapons and keep out of range of children.
Most of us consider our weapons as toys, including me..but I think we all should learn how to respect weapons. Reckless attitude with a loaded weapon is an absolute no no, in a gun handling jargin..

Omer571
16-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Very well put Mian Sb. The major reason behind these accidents is the lack of respect for the firearms. One can easily get carried away due to the rush, and the results are disasterous. This respect must be inculcated at a very young age.

MianTaimur
16-06-2010, 05:54 PM
thank you for your appreciation Omer Bhai.
I almost shot myself once , because of reckless attutude towards weapons. At the age of 16 , like every teenager I was after my dad to let me do aerial firing on chand raat ! After bugging him for an hr he finally agreed and before he could even come down, I had already stared firing in my garden. I remember using a 12 gauge and a local 7mm (Ak shape). Bothe the guns were being reloaded by my guards standing behind me. Due to my reckless atitude and not relizing how many bullets were in the magzine I held the rifle in my left hand ponting the ground, when I saw my dad comming towards me and I dont know how or what , but I pressed the trigger & baaaaaaaam. There was a bullet left in the magzine, the gun fell out of my hand and I jumped , I was lucky I was standing in the garden, othervise the bullet would have requtatied and gone anywhere. At that point I remember my dad yelling at me " ul%^&*#@$% Respect your weapon"
I learnt it with experience and since that day I am always cautious when ever I am around weapons.
It is adviseable ,
" NEVER TO POINT A WEAPON AT ANY ONE LOADED OR UNLOADED"
"ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE CHAMBER/MAG'S ARE EMPTY OR LOCKED WHEN YOU HOLD YOUR WEAPON AFTER FIRING"

Omer571
20-06-2010, 01:20 AM
+1 Mian g.

I remember that when me and my brother were kids, we would get a thrashing from our father, if we pointed a Toy Gun or a Toy Rifle at Anyone.

Afzaal
20-06-2010, 09:04 AM
+1 Mian g.

I remember that when me and my brother were kids, we would get a thrashing from our father, if we pointed a Toy Gun or a Toy Rifle at Anyone.

and that was the 1st and correct lesson to hold gun.
+1 to uncle ji.