PDA

View Full Version : Arms licence for 45 and revolver hhmm

Abbasp07
05-09-2015, 11:46 AM
AoA brothers

Sorry if this is a silly question to the more exprianced but. How do you get a 45 pistol licence? On filling out the application form where does it state 45 pistol? Seriously forgive me but would like to know for future reference and why is a revolver not classed as a pistol? I know some of you are going to laugh at this, but I really got no clue on when I read the application form, go easy bros lol if it's a silly question but simple answer I'm missing.

Thank you and hope I put it in the right thread.

pakistanitoup
05-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Just get NPB pistol licence. You can add any pistol upto .45 Cal

Abbasp07
06-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Hello sir

Thank you that does make it alot clearer and simple. I will do just that. Seriously don't know what else to say, but thank you for the clear and precise advise bro

pakistanitoup
06-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Which province arms licence forn you filling up ?

Abbasp07
06-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Which province arms licence forn you filling up ?

Hi sir

This I am leaving with a friend, the form all filled in. Just wanted a 45 when the licence will be available. It should be a punjab licence when they open up, as for this I am in no rush. Or better put no cash for all these fancy toys at once lol but the wishlist keeps growing bro.

pakistanitoup
07-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi sir

This I am leaving with a friend, the form all filled in. Just wanted a 45 when the licence will be available. It should be a punjab licence when they open up, as for this I am in no rush. Or better put no cash for all these fancy toys at once lol but the wishlist keeps growing bro.

punjab licences are not going to open any time soon.

chillax and dont think too much.

Abbasp07
07-09-2015, 04:26 PM
punjab licences are not going to open any time soon.

chillax and dont think too much.

Thanks bro I know it's worse then stupid how this system works. There are good honest decent people here trying to do the right thing and the proper way, and all you get is this run around and wait? Question is wait for what? Lol seriously it's things like this I will never understand. Seriously though thank you for the wise words and iv just left it in my friends hands like you said sir it's not worth thinking about really. Thanks again though bro