PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity or great marksmenship?

hdaackda
02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
facebook video:=2&t (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=617494081601502&set=vb.239700640782&type=2&theater)

Basically a commando shooting clay pieces kept on a volunteer!

Anjum
02-03-2013, 08:02 PM
its both.......

thegame787
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
bravery+trust+marksmenship .. I salute our ssg

shahjee
02-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Now thats what You call trusting each other. These boys are Pro's and silly. Big Salute to SSG

shahjee
02-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Excellent video Anyone up to be next dummy, My 4 year old is a great marksman with his ak47

Qazi Usman
02-03-2013, 10:34 PM
hmmm that is insanity and gr8 training.....

nacfpak
02-03-2013, 10:55 PM
as someone very wisely said, guns r not toys and r to be treated with utmost respect.

ahm3d
02-03-2013, 11:06 PM
This guy should be Fired A.S.A.P guns are machines...Some are more reliable some are less, but theres always a part of it which is "beyond" the control of human beings...that X FACTOR which is always there....this loser puts someone's life in danger just to showoff his skills. and the guy sitting there i wish someday he gets shot in the face!

masood357
02-03-2013, 11:08 PM
First of all I salute our Great SSG Commandos, though great Marksmanship but its pure stupidity to treat a human life as a target stand. No matter how well the shooter is trained and a sure bulls eye bullet placer but a slight error can claim a human life. Anyways I didn't like this idea to put a human life on extreme danger which can end his life.:doh::faint::frusty:

doc pistol
02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
the guys knew what they were doing, they knew their weapons very well, they knew their aim very well, they had hell of a confidence in their training, there was not even one percent gamble in it hence they took the challenge. These SSG guys are more closely knit than our imagination, they end up naming their sons after eachother, they would never risk eachothers lives like that.
However its absolutely wrong to point your gun at anyone unless u r in combat against him, therefore it was a very wrong act which should not have been done on the first hand, shooter, audience, seniors and the crash test dummy all have to be corrected regarding their action.

Omer571
03-03-2013, 12:04 AM
A bit of both

Anjum
03-03-2013, 12:14 AM
A bit of both

thanx bro u with me

tatur1
03-03-2013, 12:39 AM
These guys are perfect, we are nobody to judge them. Anyway I am glad to see how perfect their training is :-)

sadatpk
03-03-2013, 01:10 AM
this is not fair to put some one's life at the risk ,this is not stupidity as this word does not suit these guys who r posing to be army personel,such practices r not allowed even for training purposes.this should be called foolishness and still search should be continued for some other suitable lexical item

Mawa
03-03-2013, 11:38 AM
i just have one question... how can one train for a hostage situation? it is stupid for anyone else but SSG well they do stuff which normal people dont do. shooting on a live target is an exercise in which shooter gains confidence as thinking target his enemy who is keeping his friend as a hostage making him human shield with gun on his head

Now these guys have to face such situations in Special ops, imagine on such time, shooter loose confidence as he had not done it before ever because people like us think its stupid. He not only would be killed but also get his friends killed. Dont be judgemental guys. ALL SSG training is life risking!!

SIGlock
03-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Its both...!!!

Denovo87
03-03-2013, 11:55 AM
i just have one question... how can one train for a hostage situation? it is stupid for anyone else but SSG well they do stuff which normal people dont do. shooting on a live target is an exercise in which shooter gains confidence as thinking target his enemy who is keeping his friend as a hostage making him human shield with gun on his head

Now these guys have to face such situations in Special ops, imagine on such time, shooter loose confidence as he had not done it before ever because people like us think its stupid. He not only would be killed but also get his friends killed. Dont be judgemental guys. ALL SSG training is life risking!!

I am sorry bro but shooting live ammo on a live human target is not part of training (of what ever forces special or ordinary, Pakistani or international); what ever they are doing in this video is just on their own and is against the rules they should be following.

For training one of them (ammo or target) has to be dummy and its like that for all government LEA agencies all over the world; african gorillas, private mercenaries etc can be an exception ;)

rmishaq
03-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Regardless of skill, this is pure stupidity. We can call it whatever we want....trust...faith...

Someone told me once that "there are no bomb disposal experts alive". It took a while to dawn on me that it means that complacency kills. When someone gets careless thinking that they are totally in control, that is when bad things happen

sadatpk
03-03-2013, 01:25 PM

It is highly condemnable,it is ur imagination based on ur thoughts Mawa,law does not allow nor ethics of training allow,even this is against religious values,pls do not appreciate such foolish people who r posing to be army personnel doing the cheapest practice,
our army can never do such foolish cheap unethical practice,I m praying that our C in C of Pak army may investigate this matter , if these guys r really in service can be proceeded for court martial.

UMAR BUTT
03-03-2013, 02:03 PM
These guys are perfect, we are nobody to judge them. Anyway I am glad to see how perfect their training is :-)

@ tatur1 +111

thegame787
03-03-2013, 03:14 PM
has anyone of you heard of tunnel test ? its a "qualifying" test for ssg training. with 'qualifying' i mean to qualify to undergo the actuall training.

Saad4k
03-03-2013, 11:06 PM
They must be court martialed !!!

Leon
04-03-2013, 02:31 AM
They are not Army SSG. They are from Punjab Police Elite Force. Just look at the shirt of guy sitting on chair.

Anyway, this is stupidity at its peak.

But I have read somewhere that US Navy Seal actually have to train under live fire. Their training is so rigorous that sometimes trainees get serious injuries.

ajmal virk
04-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Nice and these are SSG .

Owais Hasan
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Purely Stupidity

SALMAN.
04-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Its both !!!!!!

AsifKhan762
05-03-2013, 04:19 PM
facebook video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=617494081601502&set=vb.239700640782&type=2&theater

Basically a commando shooting clay pieces kept on a volunteer!

excellent. salute to SSG. this is the real trust.

Ahmad
05-03-2013, 05:15 PM
looks like Elite force of Punjab, however they are trained by Ex SSG men

xtrema2
05-03-2013, 07:45 PM
that is why our enemy is afraid of us they know we can do what is impossible for others

Mian-50
05-03-2013, 08:21 PM
that is why our enemy is afraid of us they know we can do what is impossible for others

RD in U.S.A would be laughing at us!

Not at all a big deal and should have been done on a MANNEQUIN,or at least face should have be covered by a 10mm thick ARMOURED PLATE.

Ameer
05-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Despite of the fact, these guys are just marvelous and we all should be proud of them...BUT...this act is nothing but Stupidity. If it would have happened other way, the SSG Shooter would be a murderer and the poor fellow wont be a SHAHEED.

nacfpak
05-03-2013, 09:15 PM
i tend to agree with albert einstein, only two things r infitnite, the universe, and human stupidity, and im not sure about the universe

pure stupidity at its peak
i can only lol at some of the comments

ahem ahem,,,