PDA

View Full Version : Why i hunt a kite

imdad ali
26-11-2012, 08:44 PM
AOA, salam to all my PG brothers, my previous post (KITE HUNT HUNT AT 70 YARDS) closed i donn't know the reasone but replies and coments of my some pg brothers very bad and not giving a chance to me say something in my defenc :tape:, any way, this kite very agresive and attacking some times on me and my family memebers when we are on our roof because his nest near my home, i know that kite was only defending his nest or eggs but my family had more importanc near me :hand:, thnks

Enigmatic Desires
26-11-2012, 08:49 PM
AOA, salam to all my PG brothers, my previous post (KITE HUNT HUNT AT 70 YARDS) closed i donn't know the reasone but replies and coments of my some pg brothers very bad and not giving a chance to me say something in my defenc :tape:, any way, this kite very agresive and attacking some times on me and my family memebers when we are on our roof because his nest near my home, i know that kite was only defending his nest or eggs but my family had more importanc near me :hand:, thnks

Sir can u tell me what will happen to the nest/eggs/baby eagles?

treble
26-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Eggs and breeding in near winter,????!!!!!! thats interesting.

imdad ali
26-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Sir can u tell me what will happen to the nest/eggs/baby eagles?
i don't know but i tell u my family had more importance near me over eagle.

treble
26-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Well you should have posted the picture with the reason mentioned above.

imdad ali
26-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Well you should have posted the picture with the reason mentioned above.

ok next time i will.

Enigmatic Desires
26-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Eggs and breeding in near winter,????!!!!!! thats interesting.

Yes.. Thats what I was thinking of as well.. May be it was rabid...

Or may be it was a romantic minded couple. Who wanted to set up house in mid winter.

Mr. Imdad Would u be kind enough to dispatch the baby eagles with the elan u killed the parent other wise they will starve to death.

treble
26-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Well that was one naughty couple.

Ahnab
26-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Oh for the love of God! Ok, although I condemn the wanton & senseless killing of ANY living being, I think imdad ali has adequately explained his reasons for taking the shot. His actions may not have been chivalrous, but he took a decision to the best of the circumstances he found himself in. I myself have shot at (and managed to kill) some crows who had attacked my grandfather twice; that may make me a cold-blooded murderer in the eyes of those PETA hippies, but quite frankly when it comes to the security & well-being of my loved ones, I don't give a damn.

Enough. Let's all move on now...

Enigmatic Desires
26-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Well that was one naughty couple.

Very naughty indeed!

proberly rabidly naughty

Denovo87
26-11-2012, 10:25 PM
I am sure all the criticism came against the way you displayed photos and named it ' HUNT ' Imdad bro: I am with Ahnab bro on moving on so closing this thread as well, pls donot open an other ;) no need for further clarification.