Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price and availability of .32 S&W Long Rounds

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar

Price and availability of .32 S&W Long Rounds

I have been offered .S & B .32s at 110 a pop and locals at Rs. 20 a pop. The Rs. 110 is unaffordable while the Rs. 20 is garbage.

Is there anything in between available anywhere in Karachi?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The locals I saw were so small hte extractor could not even extract them...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Banned
    70 rs for S&b in lhr

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have been offered .S & B .32s at 110 a pop and locals at Rs. 20 a pop. The Rs. 110 is unaffordable while the Rs. 20 is garbage.

75-80rs a pop in rawalpindi

ED, I'll check with my contacts about best price. But 110 is what most dealers ask, but I'll check anyway.

Regards

AA Enigmatic Desires, I had check a few weeks back at Guns & Accessories, Zamzama and I was quoted about Rs 80 for the S&B. I have bought a few things from them recently, let me know and I can help you get that price or cheaper inshAllah.

@ED are the 20rs round called "Abuzar" with a ordange and yellowish paper box?
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    I save all the .32 casings and have them reloaded as a much lighter round for my Ruger... Ammo only meant to punch paper... cost me about 6rs a round per reload. Otherwise the SB round I get sells for about 70/rs here.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Samir Ahmed View Post
    AA Enigmatic Desires, I had check a few weeks back at Guns & Accessories, Zamzama and I was quoted about Rs 80 for the S&B. I have bought a few things from them recently, let me know and I can help you get that price or cheaper inshAllah.
    Thanks Samir bhai. I appreciate it.

Nazim Bhai I think it was that colour. But I m not sure bout the name. Those things are glorified fire crackers! Any better local ones around?

Please try Badar Arms at Lucky Star. About 2 Months back I bought a couple of hundred rounds JHP (Privi) for 75/- a pop.

Thanks Samir bhai. I appreciate it.

Nazim Bhai I think it was that colour. But I m not sure bout the name. Those things are glorified fire crackers! Any better local ones around?
    about 11 years ago i bought two revolvers local made in .32
    One cost me 800 and another cost me 600.
    I then found these AbuZar rounds available for 2 rs each at the time they were sold in pindi for 5 rs each but i got mine from peshawar.
    The rounds were quite lousy.Alot of misfires and once a bullet got stuck in the chamber.But i enjoyed those two revolvers and the unending supply of ammo alot,i realise it sounds strange.I must had fired some 500 plus rounds.
    They were ok for target practice but shouldnt be used for self defence.Try it out.
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Rs. 2 Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

.32 long wheel guns can also fire . 32 shorts. its nice to know that there is another duel calibre wheelgun around apart from the .375 mag.

ones i fired a a desi .32 acp round in webly shape darra made revolver it works ok.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

.32 long wheel guns can also fire . 32 shorts. its nice to know that there is another duel calibre wheelgun around apart from the .375 mag.
    yes the revolvers can fire .32 short as well as 32 swith and wesson long i think it was.Those were the good old days.At the time i even bought a M1 Grand for 8000 rs and an iranian 7.92 round for rs 8.A box of shotshells were for 350 rs around.
    *MAGAR*

Member Emeritus
    .32 Long should'nt be more than 70/round.

Sooo its a trble calibre wheel gun.. i likes..

i wish aquarious bhai that i was a peshawar-ite. Here in karachi the darned things have been quoted at 110 a pop S&B.

Are there any more brands around?

Found Serbian PP U for Rs. 80 a pop. Bought half a box (25 rounds)

Congrats.do tell us how they work out.
    *MAGAR*

I wil Inshallah later this week. but even 80 a pop is kinda enpensive for extensive shooting.