Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting ranges in Karachi

paying per visit sounds good on paper. but you never know who is coming over and w/ what background. the prices are unfortunately kept very high for a reason to discourage people also...
    Arma potentius aequum!

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad m View Post
    i have a closed and an open space in korangi industrial. BUt the bangs brings out a few neighbours but since its a big space, the bangs dont go far.

We have a 15 OFFICE a few plots away
    15 office?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    15 office?
    1 5 police ka daftar bhai

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    paying per visit sounds good on paper. but you never know who is coming over and w/ what background. the prices are unfortunately kept very high for a reason to discourage people also...
    well.... It would be the owners responsibility to check the relevant docs of the coming person, lets say CNIC, Arms License and could keep a photocopy for his own record. If any person would prove himself he would be allowed in the range otherwise owner should have the right to deny any person he would not be satisfied.
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

@ Chohan. seriously brother, i would STRONGLY advise against opening such a facility. You would need a ton of security just to keep security. Imagine 10x people showing up all armed and wanting to shoot and you , being the owner and for good reason, dont want them to shoot. well things can get out of hand pretty quickly especially these days when everyone thinks himself special since they know someone who is someone or since they belong to a particular group. Thats asking for trouble. Great idea, but not implementable in my opinion, w/ out extremely strong deterrents
    Arma potentius aequum!

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    @ Chohan. seriously brother, i would STRONGLY advise against opening such a facility. You would need a ton of security just to keep security. Imagine 10x people showing up all armed and wanting to shoot and you , being the owner and for good reason, dont want them to shoot. well things can get out of hand pretty quickly especially these days when everyone thinks himself special since they know someone who is someone or since they belong to a particular group. Thats asking for trouble. Great idea, but not implementable in my opinion, w/ out extremely strong deterrents
    agree with you....
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

I had a discussion on the subject with the In-charge of the computerised arms section at the home dep. regarding this subject.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I had a discussion on the subject with the In-charge of the computerised arms section at the home dep. regarding this subject.
    And ...... .?

Bhai Jaan ...... i don't see any posts on this thread since september 2011; was anyone able to find a shooting range at a lesser cost ?
    also, does anyone has any "JUGAAR" for entrying the premisses of any shooting range being the member's guest ?

I am actually working on a iron tray with 5 inches of Plasticine for .22 only for home use. Now to see what dimensions best suit for 15 to 20 meters. Any suggestions would be nice.

we have our private jugars

And ...... .?
    He had no idea whatsoever. No1 had ever came to him with a request for a range on private property for personal use.

Enthusiast
    @ Muhammad M bro, can we avail this facility?
    Pakistan Zindabad.......

Quote Originally Posted by alinazier View Post
    @ Muhammad M bro, can we avail this facility?
    bhai im trying to make contacts in the local Police Station so if any of the neighbors complain, we wouldnt have to worry.

It will take some time. Untill then lets meet up Mub.s@hotmail.com

Enthusiast
    okay no matter dear we can wait for this piece of cake, any way am going to add you..
    Pakistan Zindabad.......

There are 4 shooting clubs in Karachi to my knowledge:

1) PNS Karsaz Naval shooting range
    2) Pakistan Rangers shooting range
    3) Airman club
    4) Country club shooting range

Thanks Saad bhai

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Moin View Post
    There are 4 shooting clubs in Karachi to my knowledge:

1) PNS Karsaz Naval shooting range
    2) Pakistan Rangers shooting range
    3) Airman club
    4) Country club shooting range

how much is the membership of rangers shooting range and can PB weapons be shot there aswell?
    one gun is none, two gun is one.
    "happiness is a warm barrel".

Quote Originally Posted by babaz7 View Post
    how much is the membership of rangers shooting range and can PB weapons be shot there aswell?
    Around 6 i guess. But it has horse riding, polo and alot of other facilities.

The problem isint finding a range. There are places but they too far from the city. And its a hassle taking your weapons to the range, checkposts and other stuff. Esp PB weapons. Checkposts can waste hours if they stop someone with PB unless he's a LEA person of a high govt official.

Around 6 i guess. But it has horse riding, polo and alot of other facilities.

The problem isint finding a range. There are places but they too far from the city. And its a hassle taking your weapons to the range, checkposts and other stuff. Esp PB weapons. Checkposts can waste hours if they stop someone with PB unless he's a LEA person of a high govt official.
    oh i wish there was a range inside the city where one could shoot PB weapons, there is the karsaz one but sadly you cannot fire PB weapons, so thats why im not a member there, whats the point shooting NBP someplace else and PB someplace else, wish it was under one roof.
    one gun is none, two gun is one.
    "happiness is a warm barrel".