Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Shooting ranges in Karachi

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMNAP View Post
    Actually thats great
    May I know how? :P
    I am a member of KC. KC has reciprocal membership with ASCC. we paid 12k for 1 year. Inclusive of monthly charges.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli View Post
    It's my first visit to ASCC and hoping for the best. I'll try to share my experience with you guys.

If anyone has checklist of items and guidelines to follow for ASCC visit Plz share it would be highly appreciated.
    No check list that I know off back in the days I used to go there. Just listen to the range master and do what ever he tells u to.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hi members.
    Want to join a shooting range for practice. Karsaz one which I inquired closes at 5 pm and my work finishes at 5 so not very helpful, and only Sunday morning option left I think which is also difficult. Can anyone know of a range which is open after 5.

I long silent thread ... do let me know also if u manage to find a good range

After 5 is dark. And i have yet to see a range open in the dark except for tournaments. Your best bet would be ASCC (Arabian Sea country club) where u can shoot at all day long after paying the range charges of Rs. 1000

Is there any shooting range open nowadays
    What will be the charges or procedure to get there

Quote Originally Posted by mehranbiz View Post
    Is there any shooting range open nowadays
    What will be the charges or procedure to get there
    We regularly shoot at the ASCC. Akthar bhai is the range master. the charges are 1000 per person and Rs. 50 for a target for visitors. i.e non members of the Arabian sea country club.

Just mention Pakguns and you will probably be able to avail a discount. It is kind of our second home and no we none of us are members

Does Airman club shooting range allow non-members?

Quote Originally Posted by khutaz View Post
    Does Airman club shooting range allow non-members?
    it does not. for the perfectly single reason that it does not exist anymore. We last went there back in 2014 if my memory serves me correctly courtesy a serving armed forces officer. and the place was deserted. we cleaned it up shot and left. the range itself has been closed since 2013 or so.

Oh btw, Arabian sea country club increased its rates to 2000 per person per visit, as of last week for non members, a straight 100 % increase from the week before.

Airman is open use your contacts for using the range they charge you 1100 per visit. They are also offering the club membership as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We regularly shoot at the ASCC. Akthar bhai is the range master. the charges are 1000 per person and Rs. 50 for a target for visitors. i.e non members of the Arabian sea country club.

Just mention Pakguns and you will probably be able to avail a discount. It is kind of our second home and no we none of us are members
    Replying to an old thread. Can I visit ASCC with family and have a trainer guide us in handgun usage without being members?