Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Shooting ranges in Karachi

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Me and AK 86, MIG and a few other guest PG members ( Their requests have been pending for sometime) went to ASCC after a long time.
    There was no one there. And by that I mean literally no one. Like it was deserted. We were the only living beings there (apart from the insects) we paid at the club house and I decided to take over RM duties. I made the boys pile their ammo on one side and the guns on the other. Gave em a safety briefing. And decided on a one gun, one student, one safety instructor format.

It took a looong time for me to wrap up and I had no chance to shoot (barring the testing of my tow new shotties) but better be safe then sorry.

As for airmen club. We used to go there, till it became members only.
    I've seen ASCC's page on fb, looks good, must be nice having it all to you
    Airman still allows you to bring guests, last time I took a friend of mine we wanted to check out his new Sig p320 legion.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    That is one big gun. A range queen if I ever saw one.
    Oh, I had no idea they have started allowing guests once again.

I loved having the range to myself. It was fun.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    That is one big gun. A range queen if I ever saw one.
    Oh, I had no idea they have started allowing guests once again.

I loved having the range to myself. It was fun.
    Its is a big gun but the trigger is amazing.

It always fun having it all to you bro

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Its is a big gun but the trigger is amazing.

It always fun having it all to you bro
    I will go again. I kinda like the idea of an empty range. I wil blow up a few Mr. Melons and check the power of .22lr high vilo HPs.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    I will go again. I kinda like the idea of an empty range. I wil blow up a few Mr. Melons and check the power of .22lr high vilo HPs.
    Nice, thinking of going for this in .22
    https://www.scopesandbarrels.com/col...36778845339811

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Nice, thinking of going for this in .22
    https://www.scopesandbarrels.com/col...36778845339811
    ISSC :O

The company's .22lr pistol was known for its issues more than anything else. No idea about their rifle though. I do know that GSG (German sports guns) can be a bit of a pain. Fellow member Textile Doc got an AK 74 .22lr version for range use. It did not last even a day. The bolt was plastic and it snapped off into two parts. Flimsy construction. Very flimsy.

I got the Italian Adler. It is very rugged and all metal and wood without any plastic components. Not easy to break.