Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CARACAL CARACAL CARACAL F Review/Project...

Nice pics 12Guage bro....

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    @12Gauge - It was a real pleasure having you over yesterday. I am happy that you loved the sight, it was the only thing I had made and then worked on the gun. Everything else on the gun was a modification to an existing design. As with All striker fired pistols, I managed to lower the trigger pull weight; however, the mushyness never went away - that will require a trigger pre/post adjustment screws on the trigger. And as I found out yesterday, this gun is not right for the big handed people like yourself (12Gauge bhai is over 6feet tall AND MashAllah his hands are big like him) - I saw your thumb knuckle was being poked by the so called non existing beavertail. We also yesterday found out that the ambidexterous mag release is BETTER design on the CZ999 as it doesn't require a sharp tip to stick out of the magazine body hence it cannot snag on clothing. The sights well what can I say but thank you. I saw the amazement in your eyes and the facial expression you gave . Thanks again for your input and if you DO think of anything else to add... please do.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

@Moeen
    How goes the "OTHER PROJECT"?
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

Salam All,
    @Ahnab - Bhai, have not started it yet, trying to work it out on paper first.

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Nice pics 12Guage bro

Looking forward to hold this piece in my hand.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Salam All,
    Just got back from the ISB Gun Club and between the slight drizzle, sweat, and me getting camera conscious AND getting one fired shell landing on my neck, I think I had faired better with the Caracal considering its only got a 4.09inch barrel at 25 meters (27yards). Will post more better videos of shooting it down the week.

Moeen Bhai it says this video is private and not running, what's in it that its saying it's private lolzzz
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Salam All,
    Sorry just changed the setting on YouTube

Good shooting Moeen bhai.

Nice shooting Moeen Bhai!!! Knocking down plates at 25 with the caracal is just awesome. And don't worry about the "camera concious" bit...at least you don't get suicidal on camera
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Wonderful video Moeen Bha, and good shooting
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Great video Moeen.I also enjoyed your other videos!Thx for sharing with us i was a little upset when the video ended so shortly lolz
    You no make me happy Long time!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by Moeen View Post
    @Colt 1911 - Thanks, btw love your nick, the 1911 is my MOST favorite pistol out of EVERYTHING... then again I am old school.
    thanks for liking my nick sir...although i dont have one but im in love with the 1911 model, the sheer size of the gun makes me drool over it .will get one in the future InshAllah

Blog Entries
    Great shooting Moeen bro; dont think gun's erratic ejection problem be related to shooter being camera cautious
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Salam All,
    @Trigger Happy
    @Rmishaq
    @Laino
    @Nazim Sahib
    @Colt 1911
    @Denovo87

Comeon guys, you are all being too nice, that shooting on the video SUCKS!!! I know, I am the guy shooting, I shot much much better in the first two rounds, this is the third time its happened to me like this. I am gonna buy a camcorder this weekend and put it up on a tripod, turn it on and leave it the entire session, maybe then I will again slowly get used to it - I can cut the video series accordingly then. The first two rounds were really worth seeing. Dunno whats up with me and cameras lately. Anyways, by my standards, the shooting I did was NOT GOOD AT ALL. People who have seen me shoot before will vouch for that.
    Having said that - it also makes me feel comfortable to have supportive PG brothers. Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    @Moeen..............Come on bro, that shooting is judged by most of us inexpert fellows and it looks great to us.

Yes, you were not in form, I know this, coz I still remember the tight group on a pack of Gold Leaf, lolz!

Still, I know, 25 mtrs is no fun to most of us and we liked those dishes going down.

And most of all, I just love watching you from the back, wish I could be there and touch our BNS, if for nothing else, at least to catch that damn thingie flying onto you, lolz!

Continued best of luck bro, your customized babe rocks, I am thinking if you could have mine customized with add on rear sights, so I could have not only 2 but 3 points of alignment, which if expertised in conjunction, wouldn't miss no darn thing between heaven & earth, think about it, lolz!

Kidding, will ultimately wait for Gen 2 F.

Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

@Moeen it was a pleasure to watch and was a very nice video.Hope to see more action!
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

nice video
    ***** Keep walking if some one has fine crafted metal in his hand*****

Good shooting Moeen bhai.