Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3259

Thread: Today's News (related to Media News)

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    I am petationer .
    My father uncle and brother are also petationer .
    It is routine matter that detailed judgement comes after some time.
    I checked today . Only got info that it is almost done .
    Great Job Mirza sab.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Awaited judgement of Lahore high court

In view of the above these petations are allowed and the impugned notification dated 26-12-2017 is decleared as without lawful authority and of no legal effect so far as it relates to and affects the holder of licenses within the province of Punjab . It is made clear that the impact of the notification on other provinces is not the subject matter of this patation and this decision has no application with regard therto

Awaited judgement of Lahore high court

In view of the above these petations are allowed and the impugned notification dated 26-12-2017 is decleared as without lawful authority and of no legal effect so far as it relates to and affects the holder of licenses within the province of Punjab . It is made clear that the impact of the notification on other provinces is not the subject matter of this patation and this decision has no application with regard therto
    Janab ye sirf punjab mai cancel hoa hai ? Ab ispe baqi courts b aisa he faisla dyngy.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

This order is for the license holders with the address of Punjab only .
    Order is very clear .I have no certified copy . Will get certified copy on Monday .
    This order sent to all provinces to petioners so they get orders on the content of this order .
    Some friends also in SHC , IHC . This notification will get similar fate every where .
    I did not paid a penny .
    One great man added my name for free .So he did for my father and uncles in sapreate petations

This order is for the license holders with the address of Punjab only .
    Order is very clear .I have no certified copy . Will get certified copy on Monday .
    This order sent to all provinces to petioners so they get orders on the content of this order .
    Some friends also in SHC , IHC . This notification will get similar fate every where .
    I did not paid a penny .
    One great man added my name for free .So he did for my father and uncles in sapreate petations
    In Pakistan common law exist. One decision is example for another one. Next courts will citation of this order. So lets hope all other courts of other provinces give similar orders.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    In Pakistan common law exist. One decision is example for another one. Next courts will citation of this order. So lets hope all other courts of other provinces give similar orders.
    Wrong --
    After 18 amendment provinces made their own rules and acts .
    So law is difffrent in different provinces .
    But it is clear that fed govt authority on provinces no more exist .
    Main problem is now for the license holders of islamabad , Fata and GB .
    They directly fall in the jurisdiction of moi .
    In sindh , Blouchistan , KPK the point of 18th amendment will apply .
    But for Islamabad , GB , Fata this notification will be cancelled on some other point .
    There are many other points which are enough .

Supreme Member
    Notification was not province specific! it was for PB so if any court nullifies it against the same notification so it applies to all PB weapon holders, for provinces MOI need to issue separate notice. thanks
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Al Hawl View Post
    Notification was not province specific! it was for PB so if any court nullifies it against the same notification so it applies to all PB weapon holders, for provinces MOI need to issue separate notice. thanks
    this notification will was applicable to all and if cancelled by the court, its implementation will cease for all also.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Assalam walekum
    PB License renewal start huyee kya ?

This is judgment
    It clearly states it is for Punjab only .
    Yes notification was for whole Pakistan but court order is only for Punjab because after 18 amendment firearms are provincial subject .Court descion is also based on this .
    By evening will get certified copy also . Right now I have non certified copy of judgment .

Judgement

SHC ka kya order aya hai PB Licenses kay liyain aur nadra renew kar raha hai kya PB license

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Muhammad Ashraf View Post
    SHC ka kya order aya hai PB Licenses kay liyain aur nadra renew kar raha hai kya PB license
    wahan ka abi faisla nae hoa. jab b hoa aisa he hoga kiu k ajj tk hakoomat asla case jeet nae ski.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Notification suspended to the extend of petationers as per orders of SHC double bench .
    Waiting for written orders of SHC .

Written orders kay bad pb license renewal start ho jayegi ?

Assalam walekum
    Any good news for pb license holders
    SHC kay orders aye license renewal kay ?

Assalam walekum
    Kya koi bataega kay SHC kay kya orders aye hain PBL Holders kay liyain aur nadra kab start karega renewal

Supreme Member
    @ aray Ali Muhammad Bhai, sabr karo yar preshan na ho, ho jai ga, aisay kamo me maheeno or sal lag jatay hain, ap kio preshan ho rahay ho kon sa ap kay ghar Rangers walay aa kar yeh kahain gay kay ap kay pas ghair qanooni khatiyar hai, ya ap ko PB weapon lay kar baher jana hai, me bhi ap ki hi kashti ka sawar hn, so just take a chill pill and relax OK. Thanks
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

Thank you bro

Assalam walekum
    Any news about PBL renewal ?
    Any SHC notification?