Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubber Shot Shells Available

I just checked also there are available at other shops as well. Local made(not shaheen) 10 to a packet. I was warned though that the shell are not reliable and 10% may not fire and to watch out for rust on primer may damage barrel. I still plan to buy a box just to see.

regards

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Which ohter shops GUnfreak and what other brands? I'd love to buy a few an slice em up..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

ED we r waiting for pics

Blog Entries
    I came across these last year, but they were not POF stuff. Some petty, local manufacturer, so just placed the pack back on the shelf, in Lahore somewhere. Looked dirt cheap, no quality.I think the packing or the shells were black in color.Awaiting Ed's confirmation on POF origin. Would be surprised, if affirmative.Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

They don't look like original POF. Its an orange colour shotgun shell, and a big black plasticky/rubbery stopper at the end. I just bought one but couldnt fire it yet. Don't want to disturb the neigbours. Will probably fire on chand raat
    Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I bought a few. Will upload the pics soon.. There is a big peice of rubber attached to the top of the shell
    Waiting for the pics...

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    I came across these last year, but they were not POF stuff. Some petty, local manufacturer, so just placed the pack back on the shelf, in Lahore somewhere. Looked dirt cheap, no quality.I think the packing or the shells were black in color.Awaiting Ed's confirmation on POF origin. Would be surprised, if affirmative.Regards.
    To be honest AK i dont think they are real either. however they cost around 58 a pop which is way more then it shouild if they are not real.. I've juxtaposed em to the shaheen # 8s an the brass looks exactly like the real thing.. It looks like some1 has cut open an original shaheen gotten rid of the shot load and put in a plasticky thingy on top..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by hdaackda View Post
    They don't look like original POF. Its an orange colour shotgun shell, and a big black plasticky/rubbery stopper at the end. I just bought one but couldnt fire it yet. Don't want to disturb the neigbours. Will probably fire on chand raat
    I also plan on terrorising the neighbourhood with em om Chand raat..

Oh hanh! It was a real peasure meeting U Sir

i have one rubber shotshell in my ammo collection.forign made you people can see in this photo shotshell having red rubber pallets
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Thanks for sharing the pic Sajjad bro
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

The stuff that me an Hkaadka got is completley differnt... Sajjad Bhai.

Ommie if U think 25 pallets is bad. u should try out #8. a whopping 510 of em!
    When I saw the pellet count per shel I bouth a box immgiately..

Today talked to GM POF...............not yet manufactured by them.............project in pipeline
    Don't take my KINDNESS as a sign of WEAKNESS!

Nice information , waiting for the pics, please.

Eurika.. I found the cable.. I'll do it tom

The pics of the plastic/rubber shotshells
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Supreme Member
    Looks like a "baton round"(definitely lethal at close range) not a rubber shot shell.Also post pictures of the box and the writing on the shell as well please
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

@ED bro i also don't think that its made by Shaheen or WIL. I just checked out their website and there is nothing mentioned about rubber shots. Here is their link. Maybe you can find something that it left out....
    http://www.wahindustries.com.pk/prod...il.php?proid=7

I have been examining it in detail. The brass engraving looks like shaheen.. as does the shell itself. However the upper part does not. I think some1 took a whole bunch of # 4 shaheens.. sliced em up and replaced the pallet load with this plasticy thingy.. and then replaced the shells in their original shaheen box. And selling em at Rs. 1500 a box.

I'll juxtapose em wiht the original # 4s I have and upload the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Faisji View Post
    Looks like a "baton round"(definitely lethal at close range) not a rubber shot shell.Also post pictures of the box and the writing on the shell as well please
    The black head is pretty light. I think it wil disintigrate on impact.. I dont have the box. But it was the same as all other No. 4 boxes around.

As to how much damage it actually does. i guess I'l have to find myself a volenteer. .

Blog Entries
    ED bro it looks someone made made this shot shell using Shaheen cartridge as we did for making slug.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.