Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubber Shot Shells Available

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar

Rubber Shot Shells Available

Rubber shot shells (Non lethel rounds) made by POF under the Shaheen Brand availabe in Karachi @ 50 a pop. The stockist is Famous Arms. (Mehmoob Bhai)

According to Memmood Bhai "Its for all those people who absolutely MUST engage in arial firing on 14 August.. At least this way they wont be a threat to the community at large"
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Nice share bro, Rubber shot shell means that the shell got rubber pellets in it?
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

I bought a few. Will upload the pics soon.. There is a big peice of rubber attached to the top of the shell
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    According to Memmood Bhai "Its for all those people who absolutely MUST engage in arial firing on 14 August.. At least this way they wont be a threat to the community at large"
    Mehmood bhai is too smart. Lols::
    DIL KO BEHLANE K LIYE KHAYAL ACHA HAI GHALIB.

The main usage of rubber shot shell is to control the very large crowd with minimum casualities by using rubber shot shells
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))

Supreme Member
    pls tell dealer name

I bought a few. Will upload the pics soon.. There is a big peice of rubber attached to the top of the shell
    Yes please bro . Never seen it before
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Please upload the pics bro. I have also never seen them before

Its a great news Bro and thanks for sharing.

Ed, where is famious arms located?

Regards

This actually looks pretty interesting! I wonder how a BG would feel after being shot by a full mag of 'em!
    In vestri nomen Imperator Invictus!

wow gr8 news ED bro... 2 years back i needed few rubber shots for PB.. searched whole peshawar, darra and Jamrud... didnt find one...

wish these were here........
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

A big rubber piece sounds like a rubber slug to me
    It is always the empty gun which kills.
    www.gondals.blogspot.com

Good news. .
    Now you can scare off the intruders in home without hurting them badly but those rubber bullets will surely break some soft bones
    In peace, sons bury their fathers; in war, fathers bury their sons..

The pics are in my phone trying to find connector. They are 'supposedly' shaheen brand which means they should be availabe soon every where..

And Mehmood Bhai was very very specific and I quote :" I do not take responsibility if u shoot some1 with these and the person gets seriously hurt" These are not meant for shooting people for 'fun' ". " The sound and power is the same as # 4 and should cycle well in a semi auto...

@ Hamid bhai. its more plasticy then rubbery..

@ Ahnab: I serously doubt he will be able to feel anything after that.. This a 12 guage shotgun shell after all...

Famous arms is located at Lucky Star Karachi ( My semi-permenent haunt these days) Right behind main mansfiled street..

plz upload the pics. it will be a new experience to see rubber shell rounds.
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

Lord of War
    Nothing will make a BG angrier than by shooting him on his behind with this rubber slug. Hence chamber the next round immediately preferably SG or LG.

On the other hand, I think we should spray the BGs behind with a no. 4. It will be fun how will he manage to take out some 250+ pellets.
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

Anxiously waiting for the pics. Rubber/Plastic shot shell does not necessarily mean that they are safe to shoot at anyone. A full powered rubber slug can cause blunt force trauma and internal bleeding and subsequent death. Usually a less than lethal shotgun shell has less powder charge. In most cases, A shot to the head or the heart will cause death.
    \"Peace has always been a consequence of war.\"

ED , thanks for sharing info .. i'll catch a pack
    omkhan > i have seen a guy who was shot with one of these tiny pellets shot on his fore arm .. was probably the popular no.4 .. had been through numerous operations , the skin had turned black with necrosis ..and by the looks of that back then, i am firm on my beleive that he might not have an arm by now..amputated.
    ----Sohail

Rubber shot shells (Non lethel rounds) made by POF under the Shaheen Brand availabe in Karachi @ 50 a pop. The stockist is Famous Arms. (Mehmoob Bhai)

Gr8. Thanks for sharing.