Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new Diana 45 in T06

Enthusiast
    congrats brother

Congrats on your purchase bro, enjoy shooting
    Don't forget your great guns, which are the most respectable arguments of the rights of kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid86 View Post
    Cant see the new mod 45 on diana's website. Any links?? Lets hope it performs better than it's predecessor.
    Diana 45, Diana 35, Diana 36 These Model Diana made only for Asia specially For Middle east These model only available mostly in Dubai Al-Sayad and Now Pakistan also... Diana website is for Whole world The models on website are available world wide....

Congrats on your new purchase..

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
    Today i have purchased Diana 45 in T06 from shamsuddin sons Rawalpindi it cost me 35k....
    bahi kia aap moje shamsuddin sons Rawalpindi ka contact no de sakte ho ??????

Congrats brother.

congrats on your purchase,plz discuss technical specs in this thread or in the one made by 12 gauge brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar View Post
    Diana 45, Diana 35, Diana 36 These Model Diana made only for Asia specially For Middle east These model only available mostly in Dubai Al-Sayad and Now Pakistan also... Diana website is for Whole world The models on website are available world wide....
    100% correct,thats what manufacturer told me when i contacted them few months back!
    Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

Congratulations mate nice price you got in
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

I have DIana 45 T01. can i exchange stock with Diana 34? and trigger to T06 version ?
    'Beautiful things don't ask for attention'

Aoa,
    Hope you r well srkhan bro.

First let me answer your questions. You cannot exchange stocks bcoz the screw locations and size is different. Also, you cannot replace the trigger to T-06 bcoz the piston design is also different.

Now, few things...the diana 45 is truly a classic and was the first magnum springer (at the time of its birth, anything above 12 fpe was considered a magnum....the definition does not hold true with today's super magnums that can make energies of up to 30 fpe). Plz leave it as it is, the T-01 trigger is also a very good trigger. Just enjoy your gun....by the way I have been looking for one for ages....but no luck so far.

What caliber is your 45?

Regards.
    Last edited by Kamranwali; 07-04-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Aoa,
    Hope you r well srkhan bro.

First let me answer your questions. You cannot exchange stocks bcoz the screw locations and size is different. Also, you cannot replace the trigger to T-06 bcoz the piston design is also different.

Now, few things...the diana 45 is truly a classic and was the first magnum springer (at the time of its birth, anything above 12 fpe was considered a magnum....the definition does not hold true with today's super magnums that can make energies of up to 30 fpe). Plz leave it as it is, the T-01 trigger is also a very good trigger. Just enjoy your gun....by the way I have been looking for one for ages....but no luck so far.

What caliber is your 45?

Regards.
    i have .22cal as well as 350 magnum classic .22cal.

but i prefer my 45 T01

Diana parts available in your city? like trigger piston barrel?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Salaam All,
    Hey srkhan bro.... sorry for the late reply...
    First your questions...

Some parts like mainspring, piston seals, guides and breech seals are available from time to time, but at a huge markup. Have yet to see complete piston and trigger units, barrels etc.

Now coming to your guns....that 45 is HOT!!!!!! I love the stock on it.... the grain is amazing....I'm a sucker for woodstocks(as you can probably tell ). Also read your previous posts. Its amazing that you have a 45 that's got an old style stock, yet manufactured in 99. It must have the synthetic seal, so it'll be making the same fpe as a new 34(depending on the condition of the mainspring). Have you chrono'd it?

The other gun is also nice, but I've actually grown out of these super mags. They are really hard to shoot because of their hold sensitivity. One of my friends owns a 350, I own a 52, and even though its not as hold sensitive as my friends 350, I still do not like the extra weight. I think the 34/45 are the abt the best compromise between weight and power there is.

Enjoy your 45, and never let it go.....unless you want to send it to me

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

unfortunately i sold out 45 arranging money for 350 magnum with scope and BKL mount.!!
    its huge amount $1000 for 350 mag. i recover $500 from 45.

now i Realise that was great mistake in my whole life to sold out 45 T01. it was a butter gun!
    Last edited by srkhan; 15-04-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pk_qamar View Post
    Congratulations, please make sure is it original, Diana discontinue this model almost 10 year ago, now chinese made diana available in Pakistan and Dubai
    Salam,
    Source of your information? Please post a few pics of the chinese dianas. I'd love to see them.

Regards.

Salam All,
    Please do share the pics.

By the way, even though u're a dealer and might know more than me, lemme share what I have gathered about chinese diana clones. The chinese make a clone of the Diana 34 T-05, not the latest T-06 trigger. The clone is called B-25, X25, XS25 and maybe a few more names, but they are clearly marked as such. They are never branded as Diana. Now, you might ask if they are making a T-05 copy, then why cant they make a T-06 copy....well the answer is yes they can. But they wont....reason being that Diana T-06 trigger has copyrights, which they will not violate as they have business to do with all those countries that already have Diana dealerships and market. They will simply not risk losing all that business. And, they will never start production only for a small market like Pakistan.

Also, I have never seen any Diana clone in our markets. The factory that makes them, also make the R9 clones. None of these are available here.

And please email Diana about Al-Sayad, Dubai. They will tell you that Al-Sayad is the official dealer of Diana.

Also, I have no doubts about the originality of my guns...and for that matter cant serial numbers be copied too.... Its just that whenever I have confronted a dealer about the profit he's charging for guns that are readily available in the market at lower costs, the answer I get is those are chinese clones....lolz...and they have original ones. When I ask for further elaboration, I usually get a weird attitude, and something like "only we can tell original or not" or "its not so easy for you to tell the difference" kind of answers.

Still anxiously waiting for pics of the Chinese Dianas

Regards.